X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
    How do we accomplish that what we preach?
    You could start by getting off the merry-go-round and make some sense.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Bratot, re-read the Albanianisation of Macedonia thread and tell me what progress Macedonia has made in the last 5 years. If Macedonians are not happy with it, show me how this unhappiness has been expressed.

They (we) are in a war for their (our) identity.

In 10 years time (in Illiridonia) Macedonians will say "where were you when we needed you". We will say "we were trying to help you ... just like in 2001 ... but you were not interested in our help ... just like in 2001"
      Are we in some rivalry to prove who has done more or who is doing more?

And after we finally set those issues if it's possible once for all, is there any possibility to move on with something more constructive?

Everyone here got your point, not many disagree with you, including me, but what is your point further than being the agonising commentator?
      Last edited by Bratot; 12-06-2010, 08:26 AM.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• makedonin
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        You could start by getting off the merry-go-round and make some sense.
        Well this wasn't about me or my views at first place. But now I step back and have nothing to say! I step back and don't have anything to teach! I don't have any views!
        I am ready for action!

You lead!

I also adopt your name calling technique as my own! I will do all that you do! Lets see how far we get! You have the stage, I will question, you who allegedly have the answers reply!
        I become your mirror and follow your action! If you move I will, if you stand still, I will too! You question, I question you!

Do you think that you make sense?
        How sure are you about it?!
        Do the others understand what you babble?
        Do you reach your intended public?
        What do you think, who is your public?
        In what language do you think you are going to reach your public?

Also, since you defended your clone and spoke in his name, now I ask you as well!

Do you have any idea how do we accomplish what you preach?
        Or are you just full of you self but don't have any clue how to implement what you try to preach?

How do we install government that will comply with the Macedonian cause as defined?
        How do we win over the current government for your Ideology?
        How do we get the people behind us, behind the Macedonian cause as defined?
        How do we make the Macedonians from RoM to get attentive to what you have to say?
        How do we organize them into defending what is ours?
        How do we make them ready to die for the Republic while we are sitting into our chairs in safety?

Convince me that you and your clone have some substance!
        I am waiting for a real proposition, a real plan on how is to be implemented what you preach? I ain't interested in your name calling nor I am interested into fruitless words! I am ready for an action which will bring results!

Than I will follow and comply! Others will follow and comply! Than I would gladly admit I was wrong and do my best to process the action! So will others do the same!

If you don't have the clue on how to implement anything you have to say, than crawl back into your hole and admit your uselessness!

This is not about your vanity nor it is about your self image! If you have what it takes to teach, you would know that!
        Last edited by makedonin; 12-06-2010, 10:32 AM.
        To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Also, since you defended your clone and spoke in his name, now I ask you as well!
          Convince me that you and your clone have some substance!

I ain't interested in your name calling nor I am interested into fruitless words!

If you don't have the clue on how to implement anything you have to say, than crawl back into your hole and admit your uselessness!
          Just to highlight your ad hominem attacks and personal abuse so that no one can cry pity for you if someone responds in kind. You are not the poor innocent 'victim' that some have perceived or tried to paint you as but fit perfectly the mould of a crude vacuous individual.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
            Everyone here got your point, not many disagree with you, including me, but what is your point further than being the agonising commentator?
            I am glad everyone has got my point and that not many disagree with me. My point is that Macedonians in Macedonia need to get my point. You have said they are less aware so we should teach them. I agree about the teaching part. But is there really a way the story of Macedonia over the last 20 years can be told without embarrassing Macedonians?

Everyone wants to blame USA, Albania, Albanians etc. But the reality is that Macedonia is a soft target. If pressure is applied, it implodes. The Macedonian people are the only ones who can make a difference.

Macedonians do not like hearing that they have themselves to blame.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Makedonin's name calling goes way back. So does is contradictory ideological views, which I think anyone who's bothered reading his posts has picked up on by now.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

First of all, are you saying that VMRO is a Vassal too?
                Do you mean DPMNE? If you do and can not work it out by now, you are either playing silly buggers or just plain stupid. Which is it?
                Last edited by indigen; 12-06-2010, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Makedonin's name calling goes way back. So does is contradictory ideological views, which I think anyone who's bothered reading his posts has picked up on by now.
                  I am one of those that has not bothered and thus was in the "dark" until this thread but it did not take long to see through the mask.

Comment

• makedonin
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                    Just to highlight your ad hominem attacks and personal abuse so that no one can cry pity for you if someone responds in kind. You are not the poor innocent 'victim' that some have perceived or tried to paint you as but fit perfectly the mould of a crude vacuous individual.
                    What's up indigen, don't like the taste of your own remedy?

Let me correct you, it was ad neandertaler attack. The same type you always use!
                    Tell me where is the difference between clone and vassal apart from the genetic markers you always toy around with?
                    For me both display and have no free will, are both not original but in a way only follow!
                    So why do you feel attacked by being called clone but find pleasure in calling others vassals?

Bot are insulting right?

And about me being innocent, how did you come on that idea? I never played any victim nor played innocent!

I see that you have read but haven't understood anything! It was never about me, it was about the people you constantly attack. It was about your way of conducting things, which brings only discord.

Do you feel the discord between me and you? I can firmly touch it!

I am in actuality concerned about the state of affairs, which you fail to see! Another thing I am is disillusioned about the likes of you!

And we have them to many of the sort! What I look is for course of action, for organization, and what I find is words.

So what happened with the course of action?
                    Do you have any proposals?
                    How do we install the government you are talking about?
                    How do we make everybody see the "light", you light-bearer?

Makedonin's name calling goes way back.
                    What was you were saying? Ah I remember now!

Suck it up princess! Wasn't it that what you phrased?

I have always wondering what is going on in your mind when you make such general statements when not referring anyone in particular?

Do you talk to the guy above, or what?

So does is contradictory ideological views, which I think anyone who's bothered reading his posts has picked up on by now.
                    I told you in the last post, I am way pass over Ideology. I am for pure action! I have put all Ideologies and views aside!

What I am interested in, is what is your course of action to improve the severe state of affairs, not the Ideology, not the words.

Let me put it in your way, so that you can understand it:

"In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. " -- James 2:17

So I transfer to your Ideology:

"In the same way, Ideology by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. ". -- Makedonin

So, show me your course of action before you go on complaining. Or forget me, show the course of action to the others!

Or you have none to offer!

Tell me how do we bring the Government to change the flag back?

If you have no course of action, than I would say you are dead!
                    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

What was you were saying? Ah I remember now!

Suck it up princess! Wasn't it that what you phrased?

I have always wondering what is going on in your mind when you make such general statements when not referring anyone in particular?

Do you talk to the guy above, or what?
                      I'm not the one that complains about name calling. I merely pointed out YOUR hypocrisy. Besides, where did I make that comment?

I told you in the last post, I am way pass over Ideology. I am for pure action! I have put all Ideologies and views aside!
                      This comment really shows you for the clown that you are. If you have set your brain aside, how do you plan on doing anything? What will you do? How will you know if what you are doing is pro or anti-Macedonian? Or do you just want to UMD-it and do whatever man...? How can you even act without a thought to produce that act? Why do you even want to do anything if you don't hold any views in relation to the topic? Or do you plan to spin around aimlessly on your merry-go-round?

What I am interested in, is what is your course of action to improve the severe state of affairs, not the Ideology, not the words.

Let me put it in your way, so that you can understand it:

"In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. " -- James 2:17

So I transfer to your Ideology:

"In the same way, Ideology by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. ". -- Makedonin

So, show me your course of action before you go on complaining. Or forget me, show the course of action to the others!

Or you have none to offer!

Tell me how do we bring the Government to change the flag back?

If you have no course of action, than I would say you are dead!
                      How about you read the posts I have put up over the years?
                      Last edited by Vangelovski; 12-07-2010, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

What's up indigen, don't like the taste of your own remedy?
                        I like you when you are angry....you are so cute! -

Tell me where is the difference between clone and vassal...?
                        For instance, the king of England was the lord of the country and granted land to his nobles; the nobles were then obligated to perform various feudal services for the king, and were vassals to him.
                        http://www.answers.com
                        This is the preferred (and almost exclusive) type of VASSAL I have in mind when I use the term and it bears no resemblance to how you understand it is applied. To me, to qualify to be a VASSAL one needs POWER (such as Crvenko, Gligorov, Ivanov and Grujo hold/held), which you don't have and thus you MAY (if the shoe fits) get labelled a Vassal's appendage on occasions! :-)

Both are insulting right?
                        I think you have misunderstood much but never mind as I won't be having any long discussion with you anymore.

And about me being innocent, how did you come on that idea? I never played any victim nor played innocent!
                        It was not a reference to you but to how others have (or may) perceive you.
                        Last edited by indigen; 12-07-2010, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

Pece Naumovski Fiji International Karate championships
                          Gold kumite
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post

Pece Naumovski Fiji International Karate championships
                            Gold kumite
                            What a legend :rmacedonia

I hope the Media in Macedonia gets their hands on this and shows how patriotic Macedonians in the diaspora are. Unlike some serbian flag waving ROM citizens.
                            Last edited by Bill77; 12-07-2010, 05:26 AM.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonin
                              • Sep 2008

I'm not the one that complains about name calling. I merely pointed out YOUR hypocrisy. Besides, where did I make that comment?
                              I also told you that I made up my mind and chose to adopt your name calling policy. Read more here

I do have right to change my mind, haven't I? You have succeeded and convinced me that we ought to insult each other in order to prosper!

So, did you like the name calling? That won't really fall hard on me to do that.

Where I come from, cursing is for good morning, good afternoon and good evening!

I wonder if you gonna consider me into the club?

This comment really shows you for the clown that you are. If you have set your brain aside, how do you plan on doing anything? What will you do? How will you know if what you are doing is pro or anti-Macedonian? Or do you just want to UMD-it and do whatever man...? How can you even act without a thought to produce that act? Why do you even want to do anything if you don't hold any views in relation to the topic? Or do you plan to spin around aimlessly on your merry-go-round?
                              I had the impression you have thought it all out!

You gave the impression that you know it already all, there is no need for thinking things through and out, it is already there! There is no need to question anything, you have it all!

So I said, OK, give the man a chance, since he already thought it out for me, and lets see the course of his action!

What I get is nothing, thin air!

I don't really care about the UMD! You have been questioning them enough so I don't have to do it over again!

They should care about their own corpse in the basement and get their actions straight!

But they are not alone, all of the Macedonians have to do the same! And as long as we only question the one, but keep silent about the other, we ain't getting anywhere!

Or would you disagree!

How about you read the posts I have put up over the years?
                              I have been reading your posts and haven't found any useful proposal for course of action such as how is all that what you talk to be implemented!

If I have missed, be patient and good leader as you pretend to be and show it to me!

Is it not allowed to ask how we are going to make the current or any future Government of Macedonia to bring the old flag?

Or will you dump it to the Macedonians from the Republic? How do we make them follow what you say?
                              Why should they listen to you!

Have you considered that they may not understand you cause you use a language that they can't read and understand?

I have tons of questions that are to be asked! When will you start answering them?

Indigen have been talking about installing a Pro-Macedonian government. It is his words that this are the duties of the Diaspora!

Is it too much to ask how is he planning to do that?

Comment

• makedonin
                                • Sep 2008

I like you when you are angry....you are so cute!
                                I don't find that flattering, I am hetero and maried!

And you don't want me get angry!
                                I think you have misunderstood much but never mind as I won't be having any long discussion with you anymore.
                                You said it dude, you understand it all! If it makes you feel good, just process your crusade, it appears worthless cause it bares no fruits!

Comment

Working...
                                X