X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

The Maknews Fork

Well, I have seen many community groups develop differing ideologies and subsequently breaking into sub-communities over time. A good example is the many online Linux versions available. Everyone feels they have developed the best or most appropriate version.

For me, this forum represents a differing ideology to Maknews in the sense that the forum has no singular controller. Decisions are democratically made and the singular objective is that Macedonians are the highest priority and WE are here to explore and celebrate OUR identity.

Personally, I will be supportive of Maknews and feel that it was a wonderful way to meet so many fabulous people online and learn and share Macedonian issues.

Some might feel that there is a dilution of potential for each forum. I say it is a chance to spread the Macedonian message even further. I hope we both do well.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Well, I have seen many community groups develop differing ideologies and subsequently breaking into sub-communities over time. A good example is the many online Linux versions available. Everyone feels they have developed the best or most appropriate version.

For me, this forum represents a differing ideology to Maknews in the sense that the forum has no singular controller. Decisions are democratically made and the singular objective is that Macedonians are the highest priority and WE are here to explore and celebrate OUR identity.

Personally, I will be supportive of Maknews and feel that it was a wonderful way to meet so many fabulous people online and learn and share Macedonian issues.

Some might feel that there is a dilution of potential for each forum. I say it is a chance to spread the Macedonian message even further. I hope we both do well.
    Good said Risto, this is exactly as it is, MakNews is a great place but it has taken a certain direction, MacedonianTruth is here to redeem the lost glory of the old days. Macedonia for the Macedonians, we fight the same fight! I ako Gospod saka ke bideme zaedno, Vardar, Prin i Egej.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

the battle has many fronts and maknews is still an important window to the world, rtg som and others do not let your distaste for lube stop you posting on maknews many of its readers need your voices and knowledge.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

We needed a place that will be a bit more hard on the Greeks spreading their propaganda and a place where the Macedonians can work together for a better a brigther future. The more forums, sites etc we have the better for all Macedonians. It's a good thing.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          The more forums, sites etc we have the better for all Macedonians. It's a good thing.
          Exactly.
          Let the Greeks bring their best game here.
          I (amongst others) have the fortune of having very simple facts that they have extreme difficulty answering.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
            We needed a place that will be a bit more hard on the Greeks spreading their propaganda and a place where the Macedonians can work together for a better a brigther future. The more forums, sites etc we have the better for all Macedonians. It's a good thing.

I still visit Maknews for the news, and alot of good has come from that website, but I think a place that isn't owned by one person offers something new. And the more forums we have the better I think to explore ideas.

I am looking foward to contributing in whatever way I can to this place, and I'm looking foward to exploring some ideas about the Macedonians in a way that contributes something new to what we know about them.

Comment

• goce
              • Sep 2008

It's nice to be re-united with you again lost brajka i sestri od Maknews. SOM thanks for the invite, it is nice to be under the same roof again with yourself, Voya, Risto, Jankovska, and the others with different user names.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
                • Sep 2008

Hey guys, good to be able to find some of you who have left Maknews, if you are not able to return for whatever reason then its great to be able to "see" you here

Comment

• Prespa
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by goce View Post
                  It's nice to be re-united with you again lost brajka i sestri od Maknews.
                  Agreed. I look forward to seeing what progress will be made with this forum.

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Maknews on sterioids
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Makedonia
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Maknews is in its death throes.
                      Its censorship was extreme and was unable to cope with opposing views.
                      I hope the admins do not fall into the same style of censorship, as without freedom of expression, this site will die as well.
                      Last edited by Makedonia; 09-04-2008, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Makedonia
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Exactly.
                        Let the Greeks bring their best game here.
                        I (amongst others) have the fortune of having very simple facts that they have extreme difficulty answering.
                        Alas RTG, In time I also will bring my simple facts that could not be answered by the scholars on Maknews and resulted in bannings.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
                          • Sep 2008

Well this forum was setup for less censorship, but one thing will not tolerate, is not calling us by our rightful names.

So no, "slavmacedonians", "slavobulgarians" or anything in between or similar to that.

Only Macedonians. In the same way we will respect you in calling you a Greek, and not a Prosfyga or something similar to that.

If you have a hard time dealing with that.......Then you might as well leave.
                          "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Makedonia
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Krste Misirkov View Post
                            Well this forum was setup for less censorship, but one thing will not tolerate, is not calling us by our rightful names.

So no, "slavmacedonians", "slavobulgarians" or anything in between or similar to that.

Only Macedonians. In the same way we will respect you in calling you a Greek, and not a Prosfyga or something similar to that.

If you have a hard time dealing with that.......Then you might as well leave.
                            Can we use the term Greek Macedonia, etc?
                            Can we use the United Nations acronym Fyrom?

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

No FYROM here, I prefer if you use the name the "Greek part of Macedonia".
                              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                              X