X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Another Music Thread (inspiring songs)

I want people to share there most enspiring, sole lifting Macedonian song. There are Many old patriotic songs that pulls the heart strings but they have quite tragic stories behind them. I want something positive and uplifting. Something that can make you pump your fist in the air and give you hope.

Here is mine. Its the best ever in my opinion. Just listen to the words.

This song was the VMRO 2006 Theme song for the elections. (the video is not the oficial clip)

YouTube - Vmro-Dpmne
    Last edited by Bill77; 05-09-2010, 05:38 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

It might look like i am promoting VMRO but honestly its not my intention. All i can say is they know how to pick songs. Or brain wash.

YouTube - Makedonija znae!

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Grupa Meraklii - "Solunskite Gemigji"

YouTube - Grupa Meraklii - "Solunskite Gemigji"
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Solunskite Atentatori - Macedonian Patriotic Song
        YouTube - Solunskite Atentatori - Macedonian Patriotic Song
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
          Solunskite Atentatori - Macedonian Patriotic Song
          YouTube - Solunskite Atentatori - Macedonian Patriotic Song
          Thanks Mikail, i just found a new favourite

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Oh Yehhhhhh, this one is dedicated to our Greek neighbours. Sportster, i am sure you will understand it. This is from me to you

YouTube - ORCE STEVKOVSKI '' GRCI KATILI ''

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Billy, do you want to see patriotic songs here, songs about our heroes, the partizani? Or have you made a thread for that already?

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                Billy, do you want to see patriotic songs here, songs about our heroes, the partizani? Or have you made a thread for that already?
                Its fine with me brat. If it inspires you and gives you hope than share it. I love to know what songs motivate people to get up and become active for any Macedonian cause. Its personal taste.

At the moment, i personaly prefer songs that give hope that are uplifting. If i was in a war and sarounded by enemy and had no way out of it, give me an old patriotska song anytime. lol Do you know what i mean

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Ok then, here is what I think is an old Patriotic song. Does anyone know what it's called and from what era it is from?

YouTube - VMRO-The Macedonian struggle

Comment

• Makedonetz
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    Oh Yehhhhhh, this one is dedicated to our Greek neighbours. Sportster, i am sure you will understand it. This is from me to you

YouTube - ORCE STEVKOVSKI '' GRCI KATILI ''
                    Bill one of my fav thanks for posting Bratko!

Here is mine all time favorite

YouTube - Tose Proeski i Bilja Krstic - Jovano, Jovanke

YouTube - Macedonia , Orce Stefkovski - Ne placi Majko ne zali
                    Makedoncite se borat
                    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

I hate rap.....

But the clip is great and very inspirational

YouTube - P.K.M. - Makedonski sinovi / Macedonian Sons

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

A clasic.

I love the lyrics "Staro i mlado stanvajte site na nodze aman aman.......zemajte pushki i patroni......"

Which somewhat inspired me putting up the two old ladies with guns as my avatar.

YouTube - orce stefkovski ne placi majko na zali (macedonia)[/QUOTE]

Comment

• SBEPOT
                          • Aug 2010

Speaking of patriotic songs, " Egejska maka" & " Car Makedonski" make my blood boil.
                          I love these songs..
                          Also, on YouTube, there's alot of old patriotic songs from Pirin and Egej that are very powerful and performed in their dialect.
                          Does anyone remember the song: Se sorbrale, se stepale Makedoncite, se stepale so Grcite ???

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by SBEPOT View Post
                            Speaking of patriotic songs, " Egejska maka" & " Car Makedonski" make my blood boil.
                            I love these songs..
                            Also, on YouTube, there's alot of old patriotic songs from Pirin and Egej that are very powerful and performed in their dialect.
                            Does anyone remember the song: Se sorbrale, se stepale Makedoncite, se stepale so Grcite ???
                            Yes it has been posted somewhere not long ago. I will find it for you.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Here you go.

singer "Cane Nikolovski" wrote and sung the song "se sobrale Makedoncite" after the soccer incidents involved between Preston Makedonia supporters (Macedonians) and Sydney olympic + Heidleberg supporters (Greek).

Here is the song

YouTube - Se Sobrale Makedoncite!
                              Last edited by Bill77; 08-26-2010, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X