X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonia View Post
    I don't think you understand that the creators of this forum are looking for a fresh approach.

You are a Maknews site Admin whose site has been in decline for some time now. This is illustrated by the large migration of users onto this forum.

Do not come here with your myopic views and megalomaniac admin powers that you wield on Maknews.

Your support for RMK and his type has no place here.

We all understand the rules of this forum.

Please learn to respect them.
    Good that you know the Rules set, then there will be no misunderstandings Makedonia.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Coolski
      • Sep 2008

Do not act as a local when you are clearly not. If you have a problem with referring to Macedonians as Macedonians, i repeat, what are you doing here?

It is not my explicit "support" for RMK which i highlighted. It was my support of patriotic Macedonians.

Clearly you do not understand the rules of the forum because you asked whether or not you could use the hideous and racist acronym rather than Republic of Macedonia. Clearly I pulled you up on this fact and clearly you tried to paint me as an outsider because I am an admin on the maknews forum. Given the fact that several members and mods on this forum also hold admin positions on maknews, such an implication is laughable.

The great thing about forums is that you can read back on what has been written by whom, thus it is quite interesting that you politely ask me to respect the rules of the forum not long after you push to use the acronym and break a fundamental pillar of the forum itself.

Now, from this point forward I aim to sit back and observe your presence here and see how long it takes for the façade to wear thin. Yiasou Maria.
      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Makedonia
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

I consider myself a local here whether you like it or not Mr Bushav.

This is none of your concern.

I will ask the questions I want, when I want, and how I want.

I am a Makedona and will stay here as long a I care too as I am part of the Macedonian Truth.

If you cannot understand or have trouble accepting this, I suggest you go back to your disciples on Maknews with RMK and post goat pictures at one another.

Now if there is anything else I can help you with, do not hesitate to ask.

Comment

• Makedonia
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
          Good that you know the Rules set, then there will be no misunderstandings Makedonia.
          Agreed.

This site is really getting up the noses of those Maknews encumbants. They are burning with jealousy.

Look at Bushavs' attitude, it stinks of Maknewsism.

Why do they come here and try to force their bias on a new forum after they destroyed their forum by their own mismanagement?

Comment

• Coolski
            • Sep 2008

I accept that you know how to ask questions, however I do not accept the contradiction with which you speak.

The point of conversation was your request to refer to the Republic of Macedonia using an acronym, something which was not allowed on maknews and something which is not allowed on Macedonian Truth according to the rules stipulated by the admins of this forum. You may try your hardest to twist things and try to appear as a reasonable poster who is here for constructive discussion, but I question your presence here on a fundamental level, and this is based solely on your language which shows clues about your former identity on maknews.

I will be here and on maknews, however for now I will conclude our conversation with the following familiar statement uttered just moments ago by someone who attempted to break the forum rules:

We all understand the rules of this forum.
            Please learn to respect them.
            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Agreed.

This site is really getting up the noses of those Maknews encumbants. They are burning with jealousy.

Look at Bushavs' attitude, it stinks of Maknewsism.

Why do they come here and try to force their bias on a new forum after they destroyed their forum by their own mismanagement?
              Coolski is an utter gentleman.
              Your attempts to suggest their is animosity between this forum and Maknews is not welcome. The mismanagement on Maknews you speak of is a tolerance for Greeks that we will not tolerate here. Is that why you are supporting us? You may soon find out that this is not as comfortable a place as you think.

You are on extremely shaky ground here. Be very careful.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Maknews is not shaky, it;s a strong site,strong forum and will just go from strenght to strenght same as Macedoniantruth will. If you Greeks were hoping for a disaster and a split you actually got two forums that will fight to stop your lies and propaganda. As for Coolski, hahaha you are very very lucky he is actually a very resonable and polite person.
                Only an arogant individual like you can actually think that he can compare himself with someone like Coolski on a Macedonian forum.
                Oh the drama

Comment

• Makedonia
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Coolski is an utter gentleman.
                  Your attempts to suggest their is animosity between this forum and Maknews is not welcome. The mismanagement on Maknews you speak of is a tolerance for Greeks that we will not tolerate here. Is that why you are supporting us? You may soon find out that this is not as comfortable a place as you think.

You are on extremely shaky ground here. Be very careful.
                  I am supporting you because you are responsible for creating a new forum and in a past post you welcomed the Greeks with their best game., if I am not mistaken.
                  This was my green light to join this forum.
                  If you didn't mean this then we are waisting both our resources and time.
                  Understand that it is natural that we probe and push the boundaries in order to find out how much freedom we have got.
                  Surely you understand this.

As for Maknews, I remember the disgraceful exchange between yourself and Maknews not too long ago, resulting in your self disconnection from that site. I am sure this was one of the catalysts for the creation of this forum.
                  Anyway, enough about the politics. What do you think about making me a Moderator here so that we can have some balance?

Comment

• malenka
                    • Sep 2008

Ebati kaslicata sto me fana citajki ovoa

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by malenka View Post
                      Ebati kaslicata sto me fana citajki ovoa
                      Haha kuti cajot u skut mi zavrsi

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I am supporting you because you are responsible for creating a new forum and in a past post you welcomed the Greeks with their best game., if I am not mistaken.
                        This was my green light to join this forum.
                        If you didn't mean this then we are waisting both our resources and time.
                        Understand that it is natural that we probe and push the boundaries in order to find out how much freedom we have got.
                        Surely you understand this.

As for Maknews, I remember the disgraceful exchange between yourself and Maknews not too long ago, resulting in your self disconnection from that site. I am sure this was one of the catalysts for the creation of this forum.
                        Anyway, enough about the politics. What do you think about making me a Moderator here so that we can have some balance?
                        I am yet to see your best game.
                        Honestly!
                        Please go back to the "California" discussion and lead it to its ultimate conclusion.

I personally had been upset with the latitude the Greeks had on Maknews. The intent was to maintain and encourage dialogue. But it soon descended into complete disrespect for my people.

Have you noticed how family fights amongst themselves. Well, when there is so much passion for issues, family members can be their own worst enemies. The exchange you refer to was 1 moment in about 10,000 posts of mine on Maknews. That forum is very special to me. Why are you constantly trying to infer hatred between us? Haven't you got anything more meaningful to debate?

What balance can we have with Greeks? They deny our identity. What balance? If you became a moderator, how could you contribute more positively here? I say Greeks exist. Your people say Macedonians don't exist .... then they do, but they are in fact modern Greeks and transferred populations from other countries that now reside in geographical Macedonia who are more entitled to call themselves Macedonian than ethnic Macedonians. An impartial reader would call this ridiculous, we Macedonians have to put up with this dribble incessantly. Why is this normal for you people?

Tell you what, I will be the Greek sympathiser for as much as I can bear. I will try to post some opposing views on your behalf in some other threads.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

What do you think about making me a Moderator here so that we can have some balance?
                          Makedonia, I see that you are keen on being a Moderator in this forum, that is all good but this is a very PRO-Macedonian forum, here we will discuss matter from a PRO-Macedonian stance, not a pro-Serb, pro-Albanian, pro-Bulgarian or pro-Hellenic.

I assume that you hold a pro-Hellenic view which in its essence is the straight opposite of a pro-Macedonian view, thus it will make things very difficult for us to have a very pro-Hellenic Moderator.

The heading of this forum is "Macedonia for the Macedonians" and with this we speak of the Ethnic Macedonians which are mostly Slavic speakers, do you consider yourself to be a part of this group?
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Makedonia
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            I am yet to see your best game.
                            Honestly!
                            Please go back to the "California" discussion and lead it to its ultimate conclusion.

I personally had been upset with the latitude the Greeks had on Maknews. The intent was to maintain and encourage dialogue. But it soon descended into complete disrespect for my people.

Have you noticed how family fights amongst themselves. Well, when there is so much passion for issues, family members can be their own worst enemies. The exchange you refer to was 1 moment in about 10,000 posts of mine on Maknews. That forum is very special to me. Why are you constantly trying to infer hatred between us? Haven't you got anything more meaningful to debate?

What balance can we have with Greeks? They deny our identity. What balance? If you became a moderator, how could you contribute more positively here? I say Greeks exist. Your people say Macedonians don't exist .... then they do, but they are in fact modern Greeks and transferred populations from other countries that now reside in geographical Macedonia who are more entitled to call themselves Macedonian than ethnic Macedonians. An impartial reader would call this ridiculous, we Macedonians have to put up with this dribble incessantly. Why is this normal for you people?

Tell you what, I will be the Greek sympathiser for as much as I can bear. I will try to post some opposing views on your behalf in some other threads.
                            Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                            Makedonia, I see that you are keen on being a Moderator in this forum, that is all good but this is a very PRO-Macedonian forum, here we will discuss matter from a PRO-Macedonian stance, not a pro-Serb, pro-Albanian, pro-Bulgarian or pro-Hellenic.

I assume that you hold a pro-Hellenic view which in its essence is the straight opposite of a pro-Macedonian view, thus it will make things very difficult for us to have a very pro-Hellenic Moderator.

The heading of this forum is "Macedonia for the Macedonians" and with this we speak of the Ethnic Macedonians which are mostly Slavic speakers, do you consider yourself to be a part of this group?
                            Gentlemen, I will say what I have to say.

Can you not see the beauty of my proposal of being a moderator.

As pilgrams you have made a choice to break away from the old that you may embrace the new.

I have come into the enemies house and am asking to participate at a higher level.

The uneasy symbosis that will be achieved by this action will in itself be a revelation and entertaining.

My consciousness is one of Greek Macedonian and I make no apologies for that.

Although we may disagree with the current politics our respective countries are embroiled in, there will be a time when a compromise will be achieved, you and I know this, no matter how much it irks us.

My destiny was to be in the blue team and yours to be in the red team, but to co exist in peace.

Together we will learn to compromise as there are things both of us do not know. Together we will discover, together we will grow.

Sure my presence here will be a beacon for the Greeks, but without these people, there will be no spice, another bland, self promoting, propaganda site. The Greek moderator inclusion will negate this effect.

The idea of a Turk being a Hellene if his thinking is right, appeals to me.

I have no problem being called a Turk if you can accept being called a Slav.

We will learn to laugh with one another instead of laughing at each other.

The paranoia and phobia that exists between our peoples will not disappear because you demand us to say ethnic Macedonian or that we insist on calling you Slav Macedonians. This is just name calling at best, like little children at kindergarten. Lets grow up and learn to respect each other.

I will regulate the extremists and challenge the status quo on both sides, my arsenal contains wit and sarcasm.

Do not forget that here, I am one and you are many.

Risto, I have seen your demeanor mellow over time, you are making the connection with your Greek brothers but I feel you do not want to be labelled as a traitor. Tell me I am wrong.

If I have offended, I am sorry, but this is my Macedonian Truth.
                            I challenge all of you to meet me half way.

Pozdrav.

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

I have a better proposal.

Instead of a Moderator..how about you become the forum idiot? It won't take much, you're almost there.

Comment

• fatso
                                • Sep 2008

Is Voya here ????

Comment

Working...
                                X