Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

All the EU reports in the Balkans are negative, Albania was even rejected for candidacy status. All they do is slag off everybody.

Here is another sabotage attempt by the UN, deleting our Macedonian Language from their website. Its a bloody disgrace we are being attacked in all fields now and by every major organization.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Disgusting. Of course they will delete the Macedonian language. As long as Macedonia is stupid enough to continue the cat and mouse charade of negotiating their own identity, these clubs will continue to erode our identity.
      Stop negotiations. Stand up . Tell them all, we are MACEDONIA, we are MACEDONIANS , and we will not enter into anyone telling us otherwise.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Frank
        Banned
        • Mar 2010

Get Fucked
        And I third that Macedonia fares allot better then other including established old member States

And I will say it again for good measure get fucked

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Here is another sabotage attempt by the UN, deleting our Macedonian Language from their website. Its a bloody disgrace we are being attacked in all fields now and by every major organization.

http://sitel.com.mk/video/makedonija...i-od-sajtot-na
          К5: Господине Бутрос Гали дали со овие докумени ООН ја менува политиката кон Македонија?

-Не, политиката останува иста се додека не се реши проблемот со името. Така потпишани ќе се најдете насекаде во секој документ. Ова се случува од времето на Сајрус Венс од пред 20 години, вели Бутрос Гали, поранешен генерален секретар на ООН.

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

What can YOU say now, Mr P.? It has bee the case all along, for nearly 20 years, and now one said anything until now! Do you think someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes about this "affair" or has there been some hidden agenda at Macedonian DECONSTRUCTION from the outset, with full involvement of the VASSAL political establishment and the extended hand of the state machinery under its control?

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I think the eu needs to be told that while we meet all criteria for admttance to nato & eu we will not negotiate our name of macedonia & we will not be pushed into a corner until we cave in.That's why it's all the more important our politicians not be swayed by wayward influence from anyone.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Venom
              • Sep 2008

Venom to EU: Go fuck yourselves you dirty, stinking, greedy, crooked motherfuckers.
              S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Venom, you really should have addressed it to the "Honourable Representatives of the EU" before writing that.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Venom, you really should have addressed it to the "Honourable Representatives of the EU" before writing that.
                  На македонски е подобро:

„ Почесни сестроебни Претставници со гремлински коњољубни пориви и мршовидни сурати на мемлосани пцишта на ЕУ“

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Venom
                    • Sep 2008

I do apologise for my lack manners, but I promise the context of my message was quite sincere.
                    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Macedonians support for EU/NATO drops by 19% within a year

Macedonia's accession to NATO and the European Union enjoys the support of 79,8 (down from 98% a year ago) percent of the citizens, with 62,6 percent being against any change of the country's name, shows a poll of the Institute for Political Research, conducted on November 12-15 on a sample of 1,111 respondents.

30,7 percent may vote at a referendum in favor of amending the country's name if NATO and EU membership was guaranteed. 37,2 percent may vote for such move at a referendum on name proposal, if it is supported by all parliamentary parties, while 53,2 percent of the population is against any sort of change regardless if all political parties agreed on it.

A total of 46,6 percent considered the European Commission's Report on Macedonia's progress towards EU membership as positive, 28,4 as negative, while 25,4 had no answer.

The party ratings again put ruling VMRO-DPMNE on the top, with 23 percent of supporters, followed by opposition SDSM - 11%, ruling coalition partner DUI - 6,5, and opposition DPA - 2,9 percent.

Incumbent PM Nikola Gruevski still tops the list of most popular politicians, enjoying the support of 23,5 percent. Opposition leader Branko Crvenkovski's rating is at 9,2 percent, followed by Ali Ahmeti - 6,8 percent; Menduh Tachi - 3,4; and Imer Selmani - 2,3 percent.
                      Looks like 520 of the 1111 respondents are idiots.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

But still pleasing to see less erections over the EU/NATO experiments.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Where are the respondents from? Skopje?
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

I will just repeat mz opinion from Kajgana:

Без да сејам параноја, меѓутоа, од каде изникна овој “Институт“ Прогрес?

Иако навидум резултатите се претставени позитивно, воопшто не ја отсликуваат онаа одлучност против промена на името од претходните анкети, а и воопшто расположението кое владее кај народот, особено по се поголемиот евро-атлантски скептицизам. (не само кај нас)

Се обидува суптилно, завиткано во убава украсна хартија, да се протне подготвеноста на народот да го смени името, опаѓаат процентите против, наводно мал пад бидејќи поголемиот би бил веднаш изразито сомнителен, а уште повеќе, да не речам убедлива е спремноста да се смени името доколку за тоа се договорат “Политичките Партии“ и прифатат друго име.

Треба ВЕДНАШ да се реагира на ваквите подметнати “анкети“ од непознати институти и невообичаено краткиот временски интервал во кои се вршат едноподруго едни исти анкетни прашања.

Апелирам ваквите подметнувања да се разобличуваат и отфрлаат, секогаш потенцирајќи дека сите Македонци сложно се против промена на името и против влез во НАТО или ЕУ под услов менување на името, без разлика на политичкиот концензус и убедувањата да го сториме тоа.
                            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Fouere: Insults will not stop us in supporting macedonia

FOUERE: INSULTS WILL NOT STOP US IN SUPPORTING MACEDONIA

Mavrovo, 3 December 2010 (MIA) - EU ambassador Erwan Fouere presented Friday in Mavrovo a personal stance, saying insulting comments given in Brussels by a member of the ruling party would not stop him, the EU Mission to Skopje and the Union in supporting the country, since he believes that such insults do not come from Macedonia's citizens.

"That was insulting to me and my family, my team, the EU, and above all, the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia, who want to see this country respected abroad and part of the EU. We will not be prevented in the continual support on the country's EU path. We will not be prevented from presenting critical observations on the Government's activities regarding the European agenda, taking into consideration the country is an applicant to join the Union, a fact that those who criticized probably forgot. We will not be prevented in saying words of praise for the Government when necessary. We will continue to support the citizens of this country and their spirit of commitment, which no one can undermine. I am convinced that together we will succeed", stressed Fouere.

Today's conference dedicated to the fifth anniversary from the start of the decentralization process was attended by OSCE Ambassador Jose Luis Herrero, US Ambassador Philip Reeker, UNDP Resident Representative Deirdre Boyd, Vice PM Abdulaqim Ademi, Minister of Local Self-Government Musa Xhaferi, as well as mayors of several municipalities.

Dose anyone know more about this?
                              Who from the ruling party insulted Fouere and what was said?
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

It may be that Nigel Farage that was discussed in another thread, but his comments are definitely true, therefore the EU may deem them as insults to themselves, however they are definitely not insults to Macedonia. It should really act as a wake up call, exposing the EU for what it really is.

Comment

Working...
                                X