. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2018, 11:04 PM   #5461
nushevski77

nushevski77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
If nothing about your premise adds up, then maybe you should rethink your premise.

Macedonia is not in disarray because of foreign powers, not completely at least. It is in disarray because Macedonians are weak and corrupt.

Why Macedonia? It's not like we were chosen. Macedonia has been at odds with Greece over its name for 30 years now. Greece finally found a weasel bold enough to make the name change a reality.

Why now? Probably some pressure from NATO to come to an agreement with Greece to get Macedonia into NATO. Also they finally found a weasel big enough to make it a reality.

Why can't Macedonia stand up to outside powers? Because they are weak cowards and sellouts. The politicians know that the people won't do shit about it, so they do as they please.

Everything that just happened in Macedonia is being perpetuated by less than a 100 people, think about that for a second. Then realize that Macedonia can't muster a big enough resistance to overthrow 100 people. I reckon 30 of us in a pissed of mood would make short work of them.

Does it make sense now?
yes it makes sense thanks. I read in an article that their protesting daily in front of parliment, but whats protesting really going to do? Don't they realize that they need to revolt but like you said their weak cowards, so I guess nothing will happen.
nushevski77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:15 PM   #5462
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm serious, I don't understand society anymore.
I have never been much of a conspiracy theorist before. But recent events have made it abundantly clear that other agendas are being fulfilled in Macedonia.

So, perhaps a better question is what, who, when, how did nationalism become a dirty word?

Russia and China don't play that game and are fiercely nationalistic.

USA is nationalistic but doesn't make a big deal about it (refer my earlier post) because it sends the wrong message to the other lapdog countries adorned with USA's favour.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:48 PM   #5463
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Clearly something is happening in Macedonia beyond our understanding and I'm sure the shit will hit the fan sooner rather than later.

Lately I'm less concerned with the puppet masters and more fascinated, or should I say dumbfounded that there aren't even a 100 crazy people in Macedonia that would do something bold given the state of affairs.

I mean shit, maybe its because the US is a much bigger country with many more people, but I bet we can find a 100 people to have an orgy on the Brooklyn bridge and then jump off it by tomorrow.

How is it possible that there isn't even a hand full of people that would act more radically to everything that has happened? In the past we have had a few outbursts for much smaller reasons. Or is it that those handful of incidents were politically motivated and financed, and now that no one wants to finance such an act, there are none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
I have never been much of a conspiracy theorist before. But recent events have made it abundantly clear that other agendas are being fulfilled in Macedonia.

So, perhaps a better question is what, who, when, how did nationalism become a dirty word?

Russia and China don't play that game and are fiercely nationalistic.

USA is nationalistic but doesn't make a big deal about it (refer my earlier post) because it sends the wrong message to the other lapdog countries adorned with USA's favour.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 07:46 PM   #5464
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

Opposition MPs who voted "yes" will function as independent MPs (for now)

URL:
https://24info.mk/%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA...%D0%B5-%D0%BD/

There will be no new parliamentary group in the legislature - the 8 MPs who were kicked out of VMRO-DPMNE will act independently. However, the possibility for further and possibly new parliamentary activities in the legislature is still not excluded in full. After the VMRO-DPMNE called on the MPs who supported the constitutional changes to return their mandates and resign, none of them has announced such a thing nor have such a plan.
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 05:15 AM   #5465
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

At last some good news to come out of NMK, the prices of units will go up by 20% once they join NATO

https://sitel.com.mk/vlezot-vo-nato-...tanovite-za-20
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 05:58 AM   #5466
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

...now the shiptari are putting the squeeze on Zaev, in exchange for supporting the name change, the shiptari want to be inscribed as a constituent nation and their language to be on par with Macedonian...there's no bottom to this hole that Zaev has started digging...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 07:47 AM   #5467
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

The pure idiocy espoused in this article actually gave me a headache.

For those of you who did not read it let me summarize the brilliant findings.

The price of apartments in NMK will go up after NATO entry as will other fixed assets, no specific reason was given, they just have to according to the writer.

Then the writer starts talking about how the price of materials are already going up, again no reason given why.

Then the writers starts talking about how the "businessmen" in NMK praise the quality of the building of apartments in NMK and that they are of a higher energy efficiency standard than the one the rest of Europe proposes.

Then the writer talks about how the "businessmen" in Macedonia are not worried about being able to sell newly built apartments because and I quote "everything that is quality built will sell".

The article finishes with noting that a big problem in the construction sector is that there is a lack of laborers because they go to Germany or other countries to do the same work, and that if NMK is to keep these workers they need to raise their salaries.

The ability of NMKians to know absolutely nothing about absolutely everything is something to behold. Their ability to conflate various topics is wondrous.

The article is titled "Entry in NATO will raise the price of apartments by 20%", yet NATO is mentioned twice in the whole article once to reiterate the title, and once to state that apartments value will rise upon entry into NATO, that's it. Not a single reason is put forward about why that would be the case, instead the article goes on about the quality of the workmanship of NMK apartments.

This type of idiocy which will not doubt be repeated by every moron in that dump, further proves how left behind those people are. How little they know and understand about how the world around them works.

The value of apartments is dictated by many things, the least of which is NATO.

Value of property is dictated by the abundance or lack of inventory on the market, the ability of buyers to afford them, the willingness of banks to lend to non cash buyers, interest rates on loans, DEMAND for housing, migration, population growth, economic growth, etc.

Of those factors most of them are negative in NMK. There is certainly not a lack of inventory, buyers cannot afford them because they have no money, banks do not usually lend such large amounts, and interests rates are generally high, demand for housing is tame, migration is out of the country and population growth is negative, and economic growth is non existent.

Yet all of this is magically overcome by NATO entry, A MILITARY ALLIANCE

And to a cherry a top of the bullshit cake, they have a number too! Somehow they have 20%, not only will the rise for sure, they even know by how much, brilliant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
At last some good news to come out of NMK, the prices of units will go up by 20% once they join NATO

https://sitel.com.mk/vlezot-vo-nato-...tanovite-za-20

This has been the case since the OFA. No matter what happens Albanians are in the perfect political situation to get something out of it. That is the end result when Macedonians divide themselves and then beg the Albanians to form coalitions. This is not even the fault of Albanians, in this regard they are just being good politicians and doing right by THEIR constituents. If only our side was capable of the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
...now the shiptari are putting the squeeze on Zaev, in exchange for supporting the name change, the shiptari want to be inscribed as a constituent nation and their language to be on par with Macedonian...there's no bottom to this hole that Zaev has started digging...
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 08:01 AM   #5468
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
The pure idiocy espoused in this article actually gave me a headache.

For those of you who did not read it let me summarize the brilliant findings.

The price of apartments in NMK will go up after NATO entry as will other fixed assets, no specific reason was given, they just have to according to the writer.

Then the writer starts talking about how the price of materials are already going up, again no reason given why.

Then the writers starts talking about how the "businessmen" in NMK praise the quality of the building of apartments in NMK and that they are of a higher energy efficiency standard than the one the rest of Europe proposes.

Anyways...the stupid cunts deserve everything they get...

Then the writer talks about how the "businessmen" in Macedonia are not worried about being able to sell newly built apartments because and I quote "everything that is quality built will sell".

The article finishes with noting that a big problem in the construction sector is that there is a lack of laborers because they go to Germany or other countries to do the same work, and that if NMK is to keep these workers they need to raise their salaries.

The ability of NMKians to know absolutely nothing about absolutely everything is something to behold. Their ability to conflate various topics is wondrous.

The article is titled "Entry in NATO will raise the price of apartments by 20%", yet NATO is mentioned twice in the whole article once to reiterate the title, and once to state that apartments value will rise upon entry into NATO, that's it. Not a single reason is put forward about why that would be the case, instead the article goes on about the quality of the workmanship of NMK apartments.

This type of idiocy which will not doubt be repeated by every moron in that dump, further proves how left behind those people are. How little they know and understand about how the world around them works.

The value of apartments is dictated by many things, the least of which is NATO.

Value of property is dictated by the abundance or lack of inventory on the market, the ability of buyers to afford them, the willingness of banks to lend to non cash buyers, interest rates on loans, DEMAND for housing, migration, population growth, economic growth, etc.

Of those factors most of them are negative in NMK. There is certainly not a lack of inventory, buyers cannot afford them because they have no money, banks do not usually lend such large amounts, and interests rates are generally high, demand for housing is tame, migration is out of the country and population growth is negative, and economic growth is non existent.

Yet all of this is magically overcome by NATO entry, A MILITARY ALLIANCE

And to a cherry a top of the bullshit cake, they have a number too! Somehow they have 20%, not only will the rise for sure, they even know by how much, brilliant!
Sounds like classic fake news my friend...that article is being pushed by anti-NATO forces to counter - 'the road being paved with gold heading to NATO' coming from the Zaev spin doctors...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 04:18 PM   #5469
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Zaev promised he’d make NMK bilingual. Look forward to seeing an influx of Albanians in places like Ohrid with state jobs. The Makedonces response will be, “Gruo parite ni zede”.

https://puls24.mk/ак&#10...#1075;и/

Zaev must deliver on his promise now.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 05:16 PM   #5470
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Gocka:
This has been the case since the OFA. No matter what happens Albanians are in the perfect political situation to get something out of it. That is the end result when Macedonians divide themselves and then beg the Albanians to form coalitions. This is not even the fault of Albanians, in this regard they are just being good politicians and doing right by THEIR constituents. If only our side was capable of the same.

Phoenix:
It won't happen (right now). Even DUI stated that the constitutional amendments concern only the Prespa Agreement and its clauses/implementation, as outlined in the agreement -- & nothing more. So, as far as I saw in the news these requests were thrown out by both SDSM and DUI.

Канал 5 news from today. Start watching at minute 3:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjVX2FUk5Z8

Last edited by Carlin15; 10-26-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
igor janev, interim accord, ireland, macedonia, roger casement