Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 11-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #291
Prolet

Prolet is on a distinguished road

All the EU reports in the Balkans are negative, Albania was even rejected for candidacy status. All they do is slag off everybody.

Here is another sabotage attempt by the UN, deleting our Macedonian Language from their website. Its a bloody disgrace we are being attacked in all fields now and by every major organization.

http://sitel.com.mk/video/makedonija...i-od-sajtot-na
МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #292
julie

julie is on a distinguished road

Disgusting. Of course they will delete the Macedonian language. As long as Macedonia is stupid enough to continue the cat and mouse charade of negotiating their own identity, these clubs will continue to erode our identity.
Stop negotiations. Stand up . Tell them all, we are MACEDONIA, we are MACEDONIANS , and we will not enter into anyone telling us otherwise.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #293
Frank
Banned

Frank is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Get Fucked
And I third that Macedonia fares allot better then other including established old member States

And I will say it again for good measure get fucked
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:53 PM   #294
indigen

indigen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolet View Post
Here is another sabotage attempt by the UN, deleting our Macedonian Language from their website. Its a bloody disgrace we are being attacked in all fields now and by every major organization.

http://sitel.com.mk/video/makedonija...i-od-sajtot-na
К5: Господине Бутрос Гали дали со овие докумени ООН ја менува политиката кон Македонија?

-Не, политиката останува иста се додека не се реши проблемот со името. Така потпишани ќе се најдете насекаде во секој документ. Ова се случува од времето на Сајрус Венс од пред 20 години, вели Бутрос Гали, поранешен генерален секретар на ООН.

http://www.kanal5.com.mk/default.asp...&eventId=67150

What can YOU say now, Mr P.? It has bee the case all along, for nearly 20 years, and now one said anything until now! Do you think someone is trying to pull the wool over our eyes about this "affair" or has there been some hidden agenda at Macedonian DECONSTRUCTION from the outset, with full involvement of the VASSAL political establishment and the extended hand of the state machinery under its control?
indigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #295
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

I think the eu needs to be told that while we meet all criteria for admttance to nato & eu we will not negotiate our name of macedonia & we will not be pushed into a corner until we cave in.That's why it's all the more important our politicians not be swayed by wayward influence from anyone.
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:19 PM   #296
Venom

Venom is on a distinguished road

Venom to EU: Go fuck yourselves you dirty, stinking, greedy, crooked motherfuckers.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #297
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Venom, you really should have addressed it to the "Honourable Representatives of the EU" before writing that.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:11 AM   #298
Bratot

Bratot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Venom, you really should have addressed it to the "Honourable Representatives of the EU" before writing that.
На македонски е подобро:

Почесни сестроебни Претставници со гремлински коњољубни пориви и мршовидни сурати на мемлосани пцишта на ЕУ

Old 11-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #299
Venom

Venom is on a distinguished road

I do apologise for my lack manners, but I promise the context of my message was quite sincere.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #300
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default Macedonians support for EU/NATO drops by 19% within a year

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/16860/2/
Quote:
Macedonia's accession to NATO and the European Union enjoys the support of 79,8 (down from 98% a year ago) percent of the citizens, with 62,6 percent being against any change of the country's name, shows a poll of the Institute for Political Research, conducted on November 12-15 on a sample of 1,111 respondents.

30,7 percent may vote at a referendum in favor of amending the country's name if NATO and EU membership was guaranteed. 37,2 percent may vote for such move at a referendum on name proposal, if it is supported by all parliamentary parties, while 53,2 percent of the population is against any sort of change regardless if all political parties agreed on it.

A total of 46,6 percent considered the European Commission's Report on Macedonia's progress towards EU membership as positive, 28,4 as negative, while 25,4 had no answer.

The party ratings again put ruling VMRO-DPMNE on the top, with 23 percent of supporters, followed by opposition SDSM - 11%, ruling coalition partner DUI - 6,5, and opposition DPA - 2,9 percent.

Incumbent PM Nikola Gruevski still tops the list of most popular politicians, enjoying the support of 23,5 percent. Opposition leader Branko Crvenkovski's rating is at 9,2 percent, followed by Ali Ahmeti - 6,8 percent; Menduh Tachi - 3,4; and Imer Selmani - 2,3 percent.
Looks like 520 of the 1111 respondents are idiots.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
macedonia, serbs