X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonin
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Kaloyan View Post
    But you can read the artcicles in the first link in your serbian/bulgarian dialect alphabet.
    Da ti ibam putkata majchina, tatarska rabota.

Tvojo smrdezh Kaloyan i negovite predci sigurno zboreja na tvojo jazik.

Baniraj go ovoa kopile.

The comment he gives is direct braking of the house rule.
    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Kaloyan
      Banned
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
      Da ti ibam putkata majchina, tatarska rabota.

Tvojo smrdezh Kaloyan i negovite predci sigurno zboreja na tvojo jazik.

Baniraj go ovoa kopile.

The comment he gives is direct braking of the house rule.
      My comment is absolutely right and if you think is not prove me wrong. I didn't abuse anyone so i dont i see a problem.
      И пиши на кирилица, педер. Татар ще викаш на баща си.
      Last edited by Kaloyan; 11-02-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• makedonin
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Kaloyan View Post
        My comment is absolutely right and if you think is not prove me wrong. I didn't abuse anyone so i dont i see a problem.
        I don't need to try to prove something to you, cause you came in my house and spill your guts on my carpet.

Get informed here: http://macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72
        To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Dejan
          • Sep 2008

bulgaria is a recent concept. Macedonia and the Macedonians were around before you tatars were even imagined.

You tatars have embraced our Macedonian language, and not the other way around. We have nothing to prove, however, you majmuni are the ones who need to prove who you are and where you originated from...
          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Kaloyan is no longer with us. Apparently Genghis Khan called him and asked for his horse back.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Z Apostolovskis Student said;
              And by the way da mu se poseram na VENTILATOROT.
              Of all people I thought you would have had more knowledge about Macedonia's current flag. Do you even know the significance of this flag?

The Flag is Still Not "Made Up"

(Vecer, 25.10.2001) - The solar eight-ray symbol engraved in stone, discovered three years ago in the place Orlof Kamen near the village of Trnovec, Kratovo, by members of a mixed Macedonian - Italian crew, after it was properly returned to us in the Italian embassy in Skopje, will be placed in the Museum of Kratovo.
              - The engraved stone was discovered by the crew member Gino Mucilli (employed at the Italian embassy), remembers Dusko Aleksovski, manager of the research and director of the Centre for stone art of the Republic of Macedonia. The surprise and thrill from the unusual discovery was immense. Having on the team Dario Seglie, president of the World federation of stone art, we had immediately done an expert examination for the identification of the discovered stone. The World federation situated in Melbourne, Australia, where the bulletin for 1995 had been published, was immediately informed of the discovery.

· Tradition

According to the examinations done at the Mining - geological faculty in Stip, the five millenniums old engraved stone has a solar meaning with a long tradition: here, it can be seen since the bronze period until the time of christianisation and even later. It can be seen as a decoration in our churches, as well as the Italian churches. In its original shape (an eight - ray star with particles between the rays), this symbol has already been discovered in the Belasica mountain and is estimated to be 10 000 years old (the current Macedonian flag has an application of the very same engraved stone with a millennium long tradition). With these and other discoveries of engraved stones, the already renowned in the world Centre for stone art gained new information about a number of complexes on the territory of our country that conceal almost a million engraved signs on stones and rocks. Around 100 000 sample have been discovered so far. In fact, a thesis comes out of this, that Macedonia was the cradle of ancient history art and culture and it used to be one of the most important centres of the world education, explains Aleksovski.
              - I was led to this conclusion by the fact that the discovery of stone-engraved artistic signs will really mean affirmation of the Macedonian nation, science and culture for the simple reason that they are a basis for the world's language, historic, philosophical and religious heritage. It is so because some of the signs are real 700 year old ideograms and were used as letters in many writing systems like the peonic, the ancient Macedonian, the beotic, the corrint and many others that had an ideogram meaning in ancient history but with the evolution they turned into phonograms, says Dusko Aleksovski.

· Continuity

Aleksovski says that during these researches, it was concluded that on our entire territory there is a continuity in the creations of the people that made the engraved stones since the distant paleolite (10 millenniums ago) until today. There are also engraved gods with an undefined meaning in the bronze period, which can still be seen today undefined. For example, a motive of a god discovered near the village of Beljakovce, Kumanovo form the bronze time (5000 years ago) was seen by Aleksovski as a motive on a pillow, even though the woman who made it never saw the motive engraved on a stone.
              Aleksovski says that because of the importance of the discoveries of the Centre of stone art, they are already being financed by the Ministries for science and education. With the help of the employees of the Italian embassy, the centre will soon have a special machine that will show not only the geographic length of the stones, but also their altitude at all times.
              Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Kaloyan is no longer with us. Apparently Genghis Khan called him and asked for his horse back.
                LOL!

in other news, has anyone read Karakasidou's fields of wheat, etc. when she discusses the establishment of the modern bulgarian nation? interesting stuff!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                  LOL!

in other news, has anyone read Karakasidou's fields of wheat, etc. when she discusses the establishment of the modern bulgarian nation? interesting stuff!
                  I have never actually read the book. Though I have seen so many excerpts from it that I feel like I have read it from beginning to end. I should get it one day.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

I have never actually read the book. Though I have seen so many excerpts from it that I feel like I have read it from beginning to end. I should get it one day.
                    i will loan mine to ya. where are you from?

she basically says american missionaries created bulgaria and a bulgrian national identity. and that the bulgarian national language was created as a composition of macedonian and (i think) thracian. for what reason, i can't remember. i should probably read it again.

i do find her a little greek sympathetic though, which is annoying.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I am from Adelaide.
                      Everyone appears to know me now thanks to some maggots on the web.
                      But I hold no grudges against mentally spasticated morons.

Have a read on this forum about it one day.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

I am from Adelaide.
                        Everyone appears to know me now thanks to some maggots on the web.
                        But I hold no grudges against mentally spasticated morons.

Have a read on this forum about it one day.
                        what? where?

sorry you are too far for me to loan you my copy.

Comment

• gorco
                          • Oct 2009

Што им е проблемот

Што им е проблемот?

Дали некој од тие бугарчиња го виде насловот на топиков наместо одма да почнува да мрси муда за татарска пропаганда и политика на крадење на пола Македонска историја.

Бог да чува умоболни луѓе, само банирајте ... и пазете од такви на форумов.

Поздрав до сите Македонци!!!

Macedonia travel | Macedonia hotels | Macedonia map

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

gorco, did you set up this site yourself?

it's very skopje/ohrid centric. more bitola please.

Comment

• ZAS
                              • May 2009

I reckon Branko Crvenkovski gave him the VITAL parts.

Comment

• gorco
                                • Oct 2009

There will be more on everything in time
                                Macedonia travel | Macedonia hotels | Macedonia map

Comment

Working...
                                X