Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2008, 08:22 AM   #1
Risto the Great
Senior Member
 
Risto the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Colony of Australia
Posts: 14,868
Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Maknews Fork

Well, I have seen many community groups develop differing ideologies and subsequently breaking into sub-communities over time. A good example is the many online Linux versions available. Everyone feels they have developed the best or most appropriate version.

For me, this forum represents a differing ideology to Maknews in the sense that the forum has no singular controller. Decisions are democratically made and the singular objective is that Macedonians are the highest priority and WE are here to explore and celebrate OUR identity.

Personally, I will be supportive of Maknews and feel that it was a wonderful way to meet so many fabulous people online and learn and share Macedonian issues.

Some might feel that there is a dilution of potential for each forum. I say it is a chance to spread the Macedonian message even further. I hope we both do well.
__________________
Risto the Great
MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:32 AM   #2
Daskalot
Senior Member
 
Daskalot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a Library
Posts: 4,359
Daskalot is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Well, I have seen many community groups develop differing ideologies and subsequently breaking into sub-communities over time. A good example is the many online Linux versions available. Everyone feels they have developed the best or most appropriate version.

For me, this forum represents a differing ideology to Maknews in the sense that the forum has no singular controller. Decisions are democratically made and the singular objective is that Macedonians are the highest priority and WE are here to explore and celebrate OUR identity.

Personally, I will be supportive of Maknews and feel that it was a wonderful way to meet so many fabulous people online and learn and share Macedonian issues.

Some might feel that there is a dilution of potential for each forum. I say it is a chance to spread the Macedonian message even further. I hope we both do well.
Good said Risto, this is exactly as it is, MakNews is a great place but it has taken a certain direction, MacedonianTruth is here to redeem the lost glory of the old days. Macedonia for the Macedonians, we fight the same fight! I ako Gospod saka ke bideme zaedno, Vardar, Prin i Egej.
Daskalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #3
osiris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,969
osiris is on a distinguished road
Default

the battle has many fronts and maknews is still an important window to the world, rtg som and others do not let your distaste for lube stop you posting on maknews many of its readers need your voices and knowledge.
osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:08 AM   #4
Jankovska
Senior Member
 
Jankovska's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,776
Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default

We needed a place that will be a bit more hard on the Greeks spreading their propaganda and a place where the Macedonians can work together for a better a brigther future. The more forums, sites etc we have the better for all Macedonians. It's a good thing.
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #5
Risto the Great
Senior Member
 
Risto the Great's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Colony of Australia
Posts: 14,868
Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
The more forums, sites etc we have the better for all Macedonians. It's a good thing.
Exactly.
Let the Greeks bring their best game here.
I (amongst others) have the fortune of having very simple facts that they have extreme difficulty answering.
__________________
Risto the Great
MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:18 AM   #6
Pelister
Senior Member
 
Pelister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,745
Pelister is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovska View Post
We needed a place that will be a bit more hard on the Greeks spreading their propaganda and a place where the Macedonians can work together for a better a brigther future. The more forums, sites etc we have the better for all Macedonians. It's a good thing.

I still visit Maknews for the news, and alot of good has come from that website, but I think a place that isn't owned by one person offers something new. And the more forums we have the better I think to explore ideas.

I am looking foward to contributing in whatever way I can to this place, and I'm looking foward to exploring some ideas about the Macedonians in a way that contributes something new to what we know about them.
Pelister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #7
goce
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 7
goce is on a distinguished road
Default

It's nice to be re-united with you again lost brajka i sestri od Maknews. SOM thanks for the invite, it is nice to be under the same roof again with yourself, Voya, Risto, Jankovska, and the others with different user names.
goce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
MapleLeaf1
Member
 
MapleLeaf1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 114
MapleLeaf1 is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey guys, good to be able to find some of you who have left Maknews, if you are not able to return for whatever reason then its great to be able to "see" you here
MapleLeaf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #9
Prespa
Junior Member
 
Prespa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Лос Анџелес
Posts: 18
Prespa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goce View Post
It's nice to be re-united with you again lost brajka i sestri od Maknews.
Agreed. I look forward to seeing what progress will be made with this forum.
Prespa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #10
Volk
Member
 
Volk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 894
Volk is on a distinguished road
Default

Maknews on sterioids
Volk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump