X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mail2onur View Post
    LOL, I didnt know that they described Bulgarians as monsters too!!!!
    C'mon Onur, who don't they hate? They have bad things to say about every neighbouring country (and beyond). It is so unhealthy and has formed part of their national psyche.

At an individual level, they can be extremely nice. But at institutional levels and in packs, they resort to this degrading level of racism. I can honestly tell you that I am not aware of a single Macedonian who hates Greeks, Bulgars, Serbs, Turks and Albanians as a rule of existence in quite the same way as Greeks appear to. In fact, I find the affection Macedonians have for Turks quite odd given the 500 year oppression of Macedonians. Same goes for Serbs. It would be safe to say we don't hold grudges. And if Greece joins humanity some time soon, I am positive the Balkans would be a much better place.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Lol, 19 pages of discussions with a deluded sellout, sounds like a familiar story. What was your username the last time you decided to search for yourself here, johnMKD?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I'm not denying that any of you is Macedonian! And I will never do! But, I cannot accept you telling me that I'm not.
        Nobody does, you're a Macedonian too, but a severely deluded and confused one, who dishonours the memory of his distant ancestry by clothing himself in a Neohellenic 'identity'.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

"sort of language" was clearly referring to the dialect my ancestors used to speak. I'ts not pure Macedonian, yet very close to it. Let's say a kind of Macedonian mixed with a little bit of Bulgarian, as I was told.
          The dialects of Voden are Macedonian. Your 10% Bulgarian must have been incorporated during the development of your lies here. By what experience and knowledge do you deem that percentage of Macedonian and Bulgarian in your ancestors' dialect? And how on earth would you know what pure Macedonian is, you manipulative liar? I can't believe my fellow Macedonians have wasted so much time with your ignorance.

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

johnnymkd dont look hard for your identity because the truth will undoubtedly disappoint you

soif you really want to know all you have to do is tell us what village in macedonia your great grandparents lived in and someone from on here will tell you exactly what you are, you wont need to search anymore

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

osiris, if he did that then no doubt someone on the forum would be able to do exactly that, with family from that particular village.

Are you ready to embrace your Macedonian identity John, or do you want to continue the charade ?
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• sf.
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                I can't believe my fellow Macedonians have wasted so much time with your ignorance.

Not this Macedonian. Like many, I have had extensive interaction with Greeks and have seen every approach imaginable: from sledgehammer to the serpent of Eden. The worst are the historical quasi nihillists.
                Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• johnMKD
                  • Apr 2010

Lol, 19 pages of discussions with a deluded sellout, sounds like a familiar story. What was your username the last time you decided to search for yourself here, johnMKD?
                  Just found your forum SOM, never been here before. And to you 19 pages (or more) of discussion are not worth for somebody to realise a few things. Why so much negativity?

I'm a Macedonian, deluded as you may say, but at least I've found some good quality material here to read and explore.

As far as the details of my grandparents (names, villages etc) are concerned, I may give it you guys but only privately for obvious reasons.
                  Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                    As far as the details of my grandparents (names, villages etc) are concerned, I may give it you guys but only privately for obvious reasons.
                    Village names are of little consequence John. There is nothing to fear in relation to revealing them.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

JohnMKD you state you are Macedonian ie 50% or whatever. What does being 50% Macedonian mean to you?

I am from ROM. I know plenty of Macedonians from the Aegean side who speak both Macedonian and Greek. They go to both churches. They eat suvlaki and borek. They dance the chochek and the zorba.....anyway you know what I mean.

If the Republic of Macedonia was recognised tomorrow internationally they would be estatic. There are Greeks that I know that originate from further south such as Sparta, who would not batter an eyelid if ROM is recognised internationaly.

Where do you fit in the scheme of things ??

Like Gruevski puts it, we are not ancient Macedonians or New Macedonians, we are just Macedonians.

Its OK if your Macedonian, no one is disputing that. Its just a tough pill to swollow that Greece has only recently occupied that land. You will have to expain that you your fellow collegues when you give yourself the double identifier of Greek/Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Just found your forum SOM, never been here before. And to you 19 pages (or more) of discussion are not worth for somebody to realise a few things. Why so much negativity?

I'm a Macedonian, deluded as you may say, but at least I've found some good quality material here to read and explore.

johnMKD, don't mistake caution for negativity, we have had plenty of pretenders come here trying to sell us all sorts of stories. If what you have told us about yourself thus far is true, then keep an open mind, Macedonian is the name of our ethnicity, language, culture and geographic origins - Greeks will only ever qualify for the last option. if you can't accept that and you continue to pursue avenues that will ultimately insult the memory of my (our) people, like a Greek racist would, then you won't last long here.

Should you choose to approach your Macedonian ancestry with an open and honest mind, applying logic above all, you will notice what sort of great people we (us) Macedonians can be. And you will learn plenty about our origins that you were brought up to despise.

Comment

• johnMKD
                          • Apr 2010

johnMKD, don't mistake caution for negativity, we have had plenty of pretenders come here trying to sell us all sorts of stories. If what you have told us about yourself thus far is true, then keep an open mind, Macedonian is the name of our ethnicity, language, culture and geographic origins - Greeks will only ever qualify for the last option. if you can't accept that and you continue to pursue avenues that will ultimately insult the memory of my (our) people, like a Greek racist would, then you won't last long here.

Should you choose to approach your Macedonian ancestry with an open and honest mind, applying logic above all, you will notice what sort of great people we (us) Macedonians can be. And you will learn plenty about our origins that you were brought up to despise.
                          Thanks SOM for your comment. I have said only the truth so far, I wouldn't personally have reasons to do otherwise.

I'm no racist and I can reassure you that I'm not here to insult your ancestors, because most likely are also mine
                          Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Homer MakeDonski
                            • Jan 2010

I don't know why everybody misunderstood what I said here. I'll be happy to rephrase.

My grandparents were speaking a language that they were calling it "endopika". They have never told me what kind of language this was. Only when I went to school back in Greece, the teachers told us that this language is a micture of the language spoken in Skopje (here, I'm using their exact word, not mine) and in Bulgaria. Therefore, I don't know how to call it and I used the expression: "a sort of your language", ie. "a sort of the Macedonian language".

Risto, maybe you're right when you say that they were actually speaking Macedonian and they were forced not to use the term "Macedonia", but I cannot be certain about that, because they never told me so.
                            Could you please explain me what does "endopika" means?
                            Thanks

Comment

• johnMKD
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Homer MakeDonski View Post
                              Could you please explain me what does "endopika" means?
                              Thanks
                              In Greek I know it means "the local one", and I also think this name is the only one used in Greece for any kind of language or dialect, just in the case of Macedonian.
                              Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

It is the same when it is said in Macedonian as 'nashe'. In the north of today's Greece, 'endopika' generally refers to the Macedonian language. People use it for different reasons, some by habit, others in spite.

Comment

Working...
                                X