X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drle
    • Sep 2008

The Comic Adventures of James Bond/Vasco

You gotta love the shit this guy spins to his fellow Hellenes, he could write a best seller, I'm surprised there was no border jumping....

At 04th of July, early morning I received a notice by a Serbian police commander, whose brother is a friend of mine, that a "operativno dejstvie" ("operative action") against me is imminent. I contacted my house lawyer, who was abroad and who recommended me some NGO. None were available. I quickly removed everything that could look as an innocuous weaponry from the interior of my flat and prepared documentation. I sat for some times and than decided it would be wiser if I was just to cruise the streets around my block, where the local judicial academy has an extensive network on CCTV camera. I went upstairs only to find 5 cops who took my keys on sight, knowing how the "suspect" look like, pushed me into the flat and flanked the main position. My one-minute attempt to talk the situation out failed and when I reached to my mobile phone, I was overwhelmed and handcuffed. Other cops were looking for something (my passport is gone and I know where I keep it in a simply furnished appartment). 10 minutes or so an Ambulance arrived. These time the multi-party dialog began full of "charge" and one of the "doctoress" (twenty-something readhead) broke, keeping silence and shivering, with fear perceptible on her face. The other brunette, chubby "doctoress" said something in the sense "we don't have time to loose. Let's go. You'll be given injection and candy, we shall all drink coffee and return you home". I hardly kept the laughter, coupled with a desire to rip her throat. No neurological/neuropsychiatric test, which are demanded by European procedures was performed on the scene: finger-eye tracking, backward number memorizing, arithmetic, general question about age, identity, place, day and datum and other that establish subjects intact orientation or its absence. I was transferred to a medical van with threating officers. I spoke to the brunette women about getting aboard a van, due to the likelihood of physical reprisals. She refused. For the entire 20 minutes of drive I was derogated ("Where are the "Grčišta" of yours, Vasilaki"), slapped over the face, repeatedly hit under the knee and at one occasion, after demanding my transfer in front of a court, taken and smashed over some oxygen (?) containers. At the entrance, when the van was parked, I was thrown to the ground, raised and got couple of fist punches on the tissue surrounding kidneys. A doctor, who seem to know some of the cops personally, exited the receptionist hall, chatted with him, entered and two minutes latter exited with a piece of paper ratified by seal. From there he forwarded me into closed barrack where I was stripped, desinfected, poured with anti-lice powder and restrained in leather belts. From that point I recall that I was injected risperidone, sulpiride and lorazepam on two occasions over my protest and demands to contact my jurist. I lost memory in the next 4 days, likely due to lorazepam. I developed a strong photophobia and facial tics. These side effects are consistent with the "medications", even in short-term. I was refused to be ordained Presolol-Labietol 50 mg for elevated blood pressure and rhythm stabilization, no matter how hard I tried to convince the doctors, even with the cardiological diagnosis in my hands.

My relatives-who for years cannot live their lives without death threats, to the extent they ceased to have land-line phones, were banned from entry for over 10 days. I was transferred to a relatively "luxurious" ward (essentially equipped with a conventional civilian home furniture and infrastructure, with singular rooms and liberal movement regime) after inquiries from abroad and inside NGO started.

I never saw my mobile phone nor my passport again.
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

I've seen this movie... What was it called?

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

"Confessions of a psychopath" ?
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

The mind is a wonderful thing.
        Especially when it is free from sanity.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• drle
          • Sep 2008