Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-21-2012, 07:00 PM.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-21-2012, 07:00 PM.
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-21-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-21-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-21-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-21-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 10-08-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• vojnik
                    • Apr 2011

the majority of these tattoos are plain ridiculous what goes through some peoples minds when they get them. Do they not look at the sketch before it's actually inked on...

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I can understand a simple tatoo but taoos all over the place is ridiculous.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
                        the majority of these tattoos are plain ridiculous what goes through some peoples minds when they get them. Do they not look at the sketch before it's actually inked on...
                        Vojnik, I am no expert on tattoo's but from what I understand is, Tattooing only really started getting better in quality in recent times..
                        Is it from more advanced instruments or better Artists...I think both..
                        Yes some aren't that great, some are priceless..but you have to understand that not all have the money to get A1 tattoo's..
                        Tattooing is very very expensive...many could not afford thousands of dollars..One of the tattoo's on a arm I posted cost the owner $7000.00 to get it done..so it ant cheap..
                        these tattoo's here that I've posted aren't for decoration, but for something that represents their Culture, History and traditions..
                        Poz

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-21-2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

very elaborat tats.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 11-21-2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                                • Jan 2009

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 10-08-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X