• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
    PS: Daniel.

I admire your eagerness and positive attitude, it is for this reason I choose to support a youth movement of reconciliation and think it is a great initiative if handled correctly.

As I have told you in person, you need to slow your thinking down a little, do not assume things and try to take some advice from people that are more knowledgable than yourself on matters.

You're a bright kid and have a great future ahead of you, but just take a step back and unsscrambple your thought process prior to acting on them.

As i've advised you in the past, you can feel free to bounce any ideas off of me at any time and you have my full support if wanted. If not, that is fine also.
    Thank you MP,

I hope you do not take this personally.

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      You are kidding yourself if you actually believe that. I have had numerous conversations with the members of the other community concerning the radio, and at one stage, there was even an ongoing 'war' between the two radios where they would insult each other week after week, to which a lot of people were privy; and this is just within the last year and a half. Also, whether or not you listen to our program does not account for much, you yourself have personally said to me that ever since the split in the late 90's, you have not had much to do with either side and barely spend any time in Adelaide anyway.

I am interested in knowing who this key person is (obviously not over the forum, you have my email), as i do not believe that what was said is true, they have not wanted to have anything to do with us for a long time now and are only visible at funerals (although they do not step inside the church) and at soccer matches (only after the soccer club ceded from our community).

I listen to their program every week, and the hate speech that comes out from the presenters mouths do not show a community that is willing to cooperate. You should ask this key person about the over use of the terminology 'legalen' and even 'edinstven'.

As for the screening of 'a name is a name', i really hope to see it promoted on all radio programs and in turn bring in a unified audience.

You know my wish for the communities, but the fact of the matter is, how are we meant to work with people that despise our community and only want to see it harmed?

Daniel- I would suggest that past tensions have resulted in loss of interest after a period of conflict, which has now resulted to no one from this end listening to your radio station and hence no one (apart form perhaps a handful of individuals) were aware of UMDs visit.

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        Thank you MP,

I hope you do not take this personally.

There is nothing to take personally.

Each and every individual has the right to their opinion.

Like I said, you have a bright future.

Comment

Working...
        X