Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Mikail, You remind me of John Elliot when you say Carlton the Barny from the Simpsons way.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Prolet you are a genius!
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

By the way, Tredders goes in for surgery tomorrow.

And the Crows got their first win. Well done. They're now as good as the Hawkes!
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti for the feedback Mikail

Whats the news on Dean Brogan the ruckman? He pulled up a bit sore last night

Did you know that he played basketball for the Adelaide 36ers? His sister Michelle also used to play.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

hee hee, at number 17, at least am consisitent, and I got 1 pick correct LMAO
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Did you know that he played basketball for the Adelaide 36ers? His sister Michelle also used to play.
              You need to change your name! Prophet is who you should be. You don't say..... Brogan played basketball for the 36ers?? Wow?

I always wondered why he is the only sportsman in Australia to have a NBA championship ring and be an AFL premiership player.

Thank you Prophet for the enlightenment.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Mikail, What are you like 12?? LOL

Back to footy now

Whats the news on his knee?? Will he be right for next week?? He didnt look too good, maybe Cameron Cloke will take his place?

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Touche!

No word on the knee yet.

How do you think your boys will go tonight? It'll be a tough game & they'll be pulling up sore. You play us next Sunday afternoon.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Its going to be tough against the Saints, lets hope we pull through so we can take on Port Adelaide next week. Port is on a bit of a roll so far, it will be a tough one.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Prolet, the Blues are going great against the Saints, you'd have a bigger horn now than when you proclaimed Koloski as the new Delchev...

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        Prolet, the Blues are going great against the Saints, you'd have a bigger horn now than when you proclaimed Koloski as the new Delchev...
                        Not bigger than mine at the moment..... Go Blues this will make it 7/8 in tipping
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

You bloody little ripper, i havnt seen St Kilda get thumped like this for a long time we won by 10 goals even their supporters were leaving after 3 quarter time.

Mikail, You should listen to me a bit more, i told you we had a good site i knew it from last week up until 3 quarter time we were down by only 3 points against the Chafkars.

Phoenix, After thumping Geelong and now St Kilda both sides played in last years grand final do you think we are a force to be reckoned with?

Phoenix, I never stated that Metodija is the new Goce Delcev i simply told you what i heard in his speech that he gave. But thanks for your kind words i'll take any compliment out of you they dont come around very often thats for sure LOL

Bill, I must admit i was doing fist pumps after the third quarter, everybody went against us being thumped to the ground but it turns out the St Kilda supporters have egg all over their faces.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Bill, I must admit i was doing fist pumps after the third quarter, everybody went against us being thumped to the ground but it turns out the St Kilda supporters have egg all over their faces.
                            Da dada dada........da dada dada..........da dada dada dada dada. come on, sing it with me Prolet my Carlton buddy
                            Last edited by Bill77; 05-10-2010, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

Congratulations boys!

So Prolet, do you mean to tell me you picked Carlton for the first time this season?

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                                Congratulations boys!

So Prolet, do you mean to tell me you picked Carlton for the first time this season?
                                Ah prolet prolet. If what Mikail says is true, You disapoint me. I will never sing the Carlton song or ask you to join me again lol

Comment

Working...
                                X