• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    Glad to see the saints are failing.

They are a pretty average side, outside there top 5 or 7 players they are really shit. They have only been up there because the competition has been really shit in the last few years and because of Riewolts sublime skills.

I hate the saints mainly because of tossers like Milne, Gardner and that diving weakling Schneider.
    who do you follow BBS...?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      who do you follow BBS...?
      G,day Phoenix,

I follow the Essendon Bombers.

Been following them all my life, however have stopped following them "seriously" ever since the majority of the footy has gone to foxtel and the games are mostly on Friday and Saturday nights - which means they appear delayed on TV.

I think this week the bombers have a good chance to loose to Richmod, i dont really rate a lot of the supposed young "stars" for the bombers and the Tigers would be desperate for a win.

What team do you follow?

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        G,day Phoenix,

I follow the Essendon Bombers.

Been following them all my life, however have stopped following them "seriously" ever since the majority of the footy has gone to foxtel and the games are mostly on Friday and Saturday nights - which means they appear delayed on TV.

I think this week the bombers have a good chance to loose to Richmod, i dont really rate a lot of the supposed young "stars" for the bombers and the Tigers would be desperate for a win.

What team do you follow?
        I follow the cats mate, I'm gutted... I forgot to put my tip in for tonight...

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          I follow the cats mate, I'm gutted... I forgot to put my tip in for tonight...
          You too huh? fuck, I hope I get the rest of he seven.
          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Mikail, Why didnt you tip the Chafkars?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
              You too huh? fuck, I hope I get the rest of he seven.
              Fuck Fuck Fuck ..that makes 3 of us...by the time I finished work the game had already started!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Lele , abre Makedonche!
                You are not a saint after all, and you said the F word 3 times at that
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  Lele , abre Makedonche!
                  You are not a saint after all, and you said the F word 3 times at that
                  Julie
                  HaHaHa! once for each person who forgot to put tips in!
                  Vidi tri budali.....
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Yes, but... I am still at the rear so can you boys please keep forgetting to put your tips in?
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

I put my tips in, but i tipped Collingwood LOL

Rogi, Here's something to think about

Collingwood beat both Carlton and Freo yet lost to Geelong while Geelong lost to both Freo and Carlton how does that work?? Keep in mind that Carton also beat Geelong and St Kilda both teams managed to beat the Chafkars. This comp is wide open now.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        I put my tips in, but i tipped Collingwood LOL

Rogi, Here's something to think about

Collingwood beat both Carlton and Freo yet lost to Geelong while Geelong lost to both Freo and Carlton how does that work?? Keep in mind that Carton also beat Geelong and St Kilda both teams managed to beat the Chafkars. This comp is wide open now.
                        Nah, its no longer as wide open as a few weeks ago, things are starting to sort themselves out...Geelong is playing very good football for this time of the year (considering their late start)...I reckon the Doggies have turned the corner...

The pies suffer from being too hyped up by the media but will continue to improve but aren't ready for a GF, guys like Beams & Sidebottom, although impressive are inexperienced, Neon Leon and Didak go missing in the big games...Ball does heaps of hard work but hasn't got any penetration in his kicking...

I'm not at all convinced that Carlton is a threat, sure they mugged the Cats recently but I can't see them at the pointy end of the season, they will be quickly worked out over the next couple of weeks and I expect them to start dropping off the radar...

Freo is the mystery club for me, I keep waiting for them to stumble but they keep playing reasonable football...

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                          Julie
                          HaHaHa! once for each person who forgot to put tips in!
                          Vidi tri budali.....
                          Man, I'm pissed off...I rushed home from work, did a quick tidy up because I had a couple of friends coming over for the game, I was a bit low on beer so I headed out to get some supplies, while I'm at the bottleshop I get a text from another friend and he wants to put a slab on the result (he collingwood, I cats)...so we get in this texting frenzy and what is the most expensive imported beer the winner should receive, by the time I get home the last thing on my mind are the tips...half way through the game I realise that I haven't put the tips in for Friday night...fuck!!!!

At least I won the slab of beer...

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Phoenix, How about Big Bad Barry's headlock on Thompson? He should have decked him i reacon, i doubt he would have done it in the parking lot thats for sure. He would have been K'Oed by a left hook tupajnca.

YouTube - Barry Hall

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

He's the Barry Hall headlock on Scotty Thompson

YouTube - Barry Hall headlock on Scott Thompson

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Gotta love the hawks putting carlton in their place.
                                Great win, the intensity is back in a side that looked like they'd almost given up for the season.
                                I'm sorry to all the carlton fans, but carlton are one of the sides I love to see my team beat.

Comment

Working...
                                X