• makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    lol

Yeh, the truth is
    "Hey.......to all the Hawthorn supporters out there!"
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VMV6TNL7yH...lding%20crotch
    Bill
    Hahahahahahhahaha................exactly what Phoenix would have said!

..............EM your thoughts?
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      Bill
      Hahahahahahhahaha................exactly what Phoenix would have said!

..............EM your thoughts?
      EM goes off the radar after his Hawks get done.
      He'd be really pissed off at the moment, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him, once he cools down, wipes his teary eyes and composes himself he'll be back soon enough.

Stop teasing the poor bloke, as if it's not embarrassing enough supporting a team that has yellow and brown stripes.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        He'd be really pissed off at the moment, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him, once he cools down, wipes his teary eyes and composes himself he'll be back soon enough.

Stop teasing the poor bloke, as if it's not embarrassing enough supporting a team that has yellow and brown stripes.
        Phoenix
        That's if he hasn't slashed the wrists already!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Phoenix
          That's if he hasn't slashed the wrists already!
          He was really confident, some would say cocky before the game...it's quite a fall for the guy...anything is possible.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

He was really confident, some would say cocky before the game...it's quite a fall for the guy...anything is possible.
            Phoenix
            He has gone noticably quiet, might have to send someone to his place with a cats guernsey on, that'll cheer him up!

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Phoenix
              He has gone noticably quiet, might have to send someone to his place with a cats guernsey on, that'll cheer him up!
              ...he's really cracked it, hasn't he...

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

EM, what did you make of the game...?

I thought we were gone half way through the 2nd quarter.
                Both sides looked really rusty at times, heaps of errors early on.

Somehow we got on top and once we did I grew more confident that we'd finish stronger but to my surprise you guys got back into the game and once again bad kicking played a huge part in the result.

This was a HUGE game for both sides even though its only Round 1, both teams have a tough first month of footy and a good start is critical to set-up the season.

I'm really starting to question your teams mental toughness, too many of your big name players go missing in the big games, especially Roughy and Buddy. You killed us in the inside-50 stats and clearances but couldn't punish us on the scoreboard.
                This was a huge missed opportunity to roll the Cats. We were with an underdone 1st ruckman and a total novice as our 2nd ruck.
                No Stevie J, no Kelly, Hunt or Corey.

Huge missed opportunity mate to put to bed the Geelong 'curse' and the demons from last years GF.
                I thought the game was very scrappy and was one of the worst Hawthorn v Geelong matches I've seen for a while. There were far too many errors (from both sides) and the sub-par standard really kept me from getting into the atmosphere of the game.

We should've killed the game in the second quarter and entered half-time with a 7 or 8 goal lead, but once again we missed far too many opportunities. When that happens it's easy to guess what comes next. At half-time I expected a Geelong comeback, but we completely switched off. We seemed to just bomb it into 50 every single time, despite most of our forwards being incapable of taking a pack or overhead mark. People say this will act as a wake up call, but if last years GF didn't act as a wake up call then nothing will.

We had our fair share of players out too, especially in the back-line. Despite that, I thought our defenders held up really well. The problem was with our forward line and some of our midfield that were next to useless for the majority of the match. I don't like the three talls options Clarkson went for either (Baily, Hale and Roughead). By the end of the match we looked incredibly slow and simply unfit. No doubt Geelong's 2-3 extra weeks during the pre-season helped here, but it's still a real issue that needs to be sorted.

As for Buddy, if he wants $1mill+ to perform like that, then he can piss right off. As someone on another board said, either 'sign or GTFO.'

No need to worry boys, I haven't disappeared. This time around I wasn't anywhere near as annoyed as I've been in the past. There's been some close games that have been very tense, and this is evident around the ground. Yesterday's match lacked that kind of vibe. Our family received some bad news as well during the game, which also dampened the mood.

Lol, don't worry mate I'd still trade all these loses in the H&A season for that one premiership in 08. I know that year still makes you lot uneasy.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

As for this comment, need I remind you of the Grk colours your mob put on every week!?

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Hahahahahahahahaha....................excellent jousting gentlemen! I knew you wouldn't stay quiet too long EM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Hahahahahahahahaha....................excellent jousting gentlemen! I knew you wouldn't stay quiet too long EM.
                      Look at this guy, all peaches and cream because his team won. So disgustingly transparent.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Look at this guy, all peaches and cream because his team won. So disgustingly transparent.
                        RTG
                        That's so not true!!!!!....my happiness stems from the Cows losing!!!!!

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                          ...By the end of the match we looked incredibly slow and simply unfit. No doubt Geelong's 2-3 extra weeks during the pre-season helped here, but it's still a real issue that needs to be sorted...
                          I thought we'd finish strong and I reckon we're a few weeks ahead of you guys in fitness for sure but this year Geelong has added some genuine leg speed. We have some good pace with guys like Varcoe, Christensen, Smedts, Murdoch and Hunt, running off half back and through the midfield.
                          I think the Cats are gonna really surprise a few sides with their pace by foot this year, something they haven't been known for in previous years.

One thing I noticed about Geelong in previous years after coming off premiership campaigns was their 'slow starts' in the following season. We always struggled in the first 4 or 6 weeks of the new season, often just getting over the line in games. This will be the challenge your mob is gonna face early in the year. They say it takes about 5 weeks before all sides start to level off with their fitness and every team is at roughly the same level.

As for Buddy, if he wants $1mill+ to perform like that, then he can piss right off. As someone on another board said, either 'sign or GTFO.'...
                          Mate, Buddy needs to perform week in week out for that sort of money, like that little bald headed, greedy bastard at the Gold Coast.
                          It's no good having the strut, inking up and sporting an ordinary haircut if you don't kick a bag of goals in every game...especially in the BIG games.

... Our family received some bad news as well during the game, which also dampened the mood....
                          Sorry to hear that mate.

Lol, don't worry mate I'd still trade all these loses in the H&A season for that one premiership in 08. I know that year still makes you lot uneasy.
                          You're right mate, you know the feeling of losing the BIG one...

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

RTG
                            ...ouch... lol

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

RTG
                              You put the "u" in can't
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

As for this comment, need I remind you of the Grk colours your mob put on every week!?
                                Get stuffed...

Our Blue is more navy than royal...

Comment

Working...
                                X