X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    It just happened. The Geelong Cats have won the 2011 AFL premiership final against the Collingwood Magpies. Congratulations!
    Yes, well done Cats, good win. As a Carlton supporter i am just happy that Collingwood lost. And i just love seeing Eddies face when they loose, priceless.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

I like to think that the Hawks played a big part in Geelongs win today, considering the pies lacked a lot of energy in the second half.

Geelong deserved it in the end and were by far the better team for the greater part of the match. Like Daniel said, nothing brings me more joy than seeing Eddie sitting in silence, as red as a tomato. But perhaps what satisfies me the most, despite hating Geelong A LOT, is that smirk being wiped clean off the faces of the most cocky supporters in the AFL.

All I can say is that Hawks have got it in the bag next year.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

We Are Geelong...The Greatest Team Of All...

Last edited by Phoenix; 10-01-2011, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
          As a Carlton supporter i am just happy that Collingwood lost......
          Lol, me too.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
            All I can say is that Hawks have got it in the bag next year.
            Nah mate, Carlton have got it. Go the Blue boys.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Only chance you lot have got is if you snatch back Fev, and that'll never happen.

Putting my biased Hawthorn views aside, 2012 should prove to be a great season. I think a few teams will step up to the level of the cats, pies and hawks. Cats will rejoin us back on earth after a few of their elites retire, some of their players are probably almost dedos.

We should start up the tipping again next year and/or a dream team league.

Now that it is the AFL off-season, who does everyone support in the EPL?

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Putting my biased Hawthorn views aside, 2012 should prove to be a great season. I think a few teams will step up to the level of the cats, pies and hawks. Cats will rejoin us back on earth after a few of their elites retire, some of their players are probably almost dedos.

We should start up the tipping again next year and/or a dream team league.

Now that it is the AFL off-season, who does everyone support in the EPL?
                EM, don't make the same mistake many did in 2011 by writing off the Cats next year.

Like the banner at the footy said...
                "Geelong Too Old...Too Slow...Too GOOD"

We've got some very exciting youngsters that played big roles in 2010 and 2011 but have still only played around 20 AFL games, guys like Menzel, Hunt, Christiansen, West, Duncan, Vardy, Brown, Motlop and Simpson.
                Chris Scott came with great potential from his time as an assistant at Freo...today he's a Premiership coach, that wasn't an accident, he's proven to be an excellent man manager and has a keen eye for tweaking the game plan to beat the leagues best.

Geelong defeated Collingwood 3 times in 2011 and also defeated Hawthorn 3 times...

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

No chance. Judd should of stayed at the Eagles, we made the top 4 before Calrton even during our rebuilding phase, too good .

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                    • Nov 2009

Just remember my words for this day next year.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      EM, don't make the same mistake many did in 2011 by writing off the Cats next year.

Like the banner at the footy said...
                      "Geelong Too Old...Too Slow...Too GOOD"

We've got some very exciting youngsters that played big roles in 2010 and 2011 but have still only played around 20 AFL games, guys like Menzel, Hunt, Christiansen, West, Duncan, Vardy, Brown, Motlop and Simpson.
                      Chris Scott came with great potential from his time as an assistant at Freo...today he's a Premiership coach, that wasn't an accident, he's proven to be an excellent man manager and has a keen eye for tweaking the game plan to beat the leagues best.

Geelong defeated Collingwood 3 times in 2011 and also defeated Hawthorn 3 times...
                      Don't get me wrong, I think Geelong are still a good chance next year, but they wont be that extra leap and a half in front of the rest of the competition. The tier 1 teams will start to segregate at a similar skill level, and the likes of carlton, west coast and possibly a few other teams are closely behind and definitely knocking on the door. I have a lot of respect for Chris Scott, made some great decisions during the match that may have proved decisive. He seems very down to earth and modest as well, unlike Mick who is a complete A-grade wanka.

Your young players are very exciting and Christiansen I thought was superb today and really stood up to the occasion.

Mate, like I say after every game we lose to Geelong...we won the one that mattered back in 08.

Besides, it should've been 2-1 wins for Geelong against Hawthorn this year...Buddy was robbed for a kick after the siren during the season.

One things for sure though, I'm going to be a very happy hawks supporter the next time we beat them bastard cats...not to mention the pies too. Bring on season 2012!
                      Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 10-01-2011, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Congratulations to Geelong, comiseratins to Collingwood!
                        Message for Eddie:- fancy getting beaten by a bunch of old "pussies"?
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

The new season is finally on the horizon, and at last, the Hawks 2012 premiership will become a reality.

Anyone up for a MTO tipping comp this year?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I think it was a good idea and feel guilty for letting it slip in 2011.
                            EM, do you want to drive this?
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

The new season is finally on the horizon, and at last, the Hawks 2012 premiership will become a reality.

Anyone up for a MTO tipping comp this year?
                              EM
                              Absolutely!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                I think it was a good idea and feel guilty for letting it slip in 2011.
                                EM, do you want to drive this?
                                Sure thing, everyone fine with the same site as a few years back? I think we used the official afl website tipping.

Any website is fine though if anyone has preferences.
                                Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 02-15-2012, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X