X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Prolet
    I remember it well, I was at the opposite end of the ground right in front of one of the screens/scoreboards and turned to watch it in technicolour! As for his 10 weeks a deserved punishment that he never actually served, thay should have deducted 10 weeks pay given he didn't continue his career, or at the very least a fine worth 10 weeks pay!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, who will you be picking between Carlton and Essendon?? Who is playing at home?? Will you back your Blue boys this week?? Do you believe their good enough for your full support???
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• osiris
        • Sep 2008

mikail the way we are playing now even richmond could beat us, on form you would have to pick the blues.

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

Your boys aren't playing so badly. You did great against the cats. Would've won that game on any other day. Freo are the big improvers so far this season. I think they are the team to watch right now.

Some good old rivalry will see the dons do well. Just how well we will see on game day.
          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

i picked carlton last year and we beat them, but i dont think our forward line is functioning properly, and i was pleased to see gumbleton get a few kicks and marks.

you are right about freo they seem to have a genuine resolve and commitment to each other and the club at last.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

It's a tough week this week for tipping... I'm forced to tip against the pies

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                It's a tough week this week for tipping... I'm forced to tip against the pies
                No Rogi....Don't do it

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

rogi the pies went from world beaters to egg beaters in 7 days i am tipping the saints too.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                    Prolet, who will you be picking between Carlton and Essendon?? Who is playing at home?? Will you back your Blue boys this week?? Do you believe their good enough for your full support???
                    I think the Chafki can do it this week, Mick Malthouse and Eddie McGuire will get stuck into the players. Its going to be a different footy game this week.

I'll stick with the Blues for this week mainly because Essendon got hammered last week vs Freo and former Bomber Captain Matthew Lloyd doesnt believe that Matthew Knights is going the right way about things.

What are your tips for this week Mikail?
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

No Judd. Tough call. I think I still like the Blue though.

Hmm, Prolet, I don't need much encouragement to tip the pies, you might have swayed me.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

rogi is a magpie a chafka

spolja Ti

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

What are my tips?? You do know this is a for supremacy??

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Can somebody confirm Prolets membership status in the footy tipping comp...is he in or not???

Comment

• sf.
                              • Jan 2010

He was listed in our competition in the lead-up to round 2. When the results appeared, his name was no longer there. He either withdrew or failed to submit tips. Either way, I don't really care whether he plays or not.
                              Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
                                He was listed in our competition in the lead-up to round 2. When the results appeared, his name was no longer there. He either withdrew or failed to submit tips. Either way, I don't really care whether he plays or not.
                                Thanks sf, I appreciate your efforts to get this thing off the ground and its already proven to be a bit of fun, unfortunately ONE ARSEHOLE has decided to screw around and get in there spying on peoples info.

Comment

Working...
                                X