• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigMak
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

Hotel ambasador bitola

Hi Guys,

HOTEL AMBASADOR BITOLA ......Is up FOR SALE !

The Hotel is up for sale in single apartments or the whole hotel in itself at a price of 800 000 euros , I was wandering if you know anyone who would be interested in buying an apartment here or the whole buisness , the hotel is valued at 1.2million euro but we want to get rid of it as soon as possible.

PM me for further details
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

How many apartments in there?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Is this it..?
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

It's actually quite nice and in a very good location. I stayed there in 2008 and enjoyed it and I've recommended it to others. There's a jazz club / restaurant downstairs that could really go somewhere.

The owners are Macedonians who moved back to Macedonia from Sydney. I presume that is you and your family, BigMak?

Comment

• Dejan
          • Sep 2008

This is interesting. I would also like to know how many apartments there are
          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• BigMak
            Banned
            • Jan 2009

Hi guys

The Hotel commenced working in March 2008 and is the most modern hotel in Bitola town. The hotel is located in the centre of town. The clients can enjoy in six appartments and eight two-bed rooms,and also in the restaurant that can be transformed to handle conferences, presentations, coctail parties, family occasions, and often serves as a jazz club. With parking facilities

http://www.hotel-ambasador-bitola.com/ thats the website as stated by T Lion

ta

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Maybe MPC will be interested?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

Perhaps the MTO should be interested?

It might prove profitable.

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

looks great the best of luck in your sale big mak what is it in australian dollars

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                    looks great the best of luck in your sale big mak what is it in australian dollars
                    1,199,518 aud
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

BigMak, i would love to see photos of how these single and two Bed room apartments look like. I understand that the apartments can be sold seperatly, is this correct? and what price are we talking about? pm me if you like.

or 12 of us at MTO can put in $100,000 each buy the whole thing in joint names. I see it as a great investment. It will depend though if Macedonian becomes a EU member. Real estate will sky rocket.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                      X