Suprising items manufactured in Macedonia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

A Serbian client of mine came in today and was utterly devastated that she ran out of her Caffetin.

Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Витаминка во своето постоење го создаде најголемиот свет на вкусови во Македонија и претставува составен дел од животите на повеќе генерации.

Comment

• ZAS
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        A Serbian client of mine came in today and was utterly devastated that she ran out of her Caffetin.

http://www.caffetin.com.mk/html_en/?id=1&box=1
        Hey buddy, please tell me where I can buy caffetin i will switch my pain killers straight away.

Comment

• ZAS
          • May 2009

There is a huge factory store in Rockdale opposite the Police Boys Club only open on weekends which sells the biggest variety of Macedonian products I have ever seen, This place is HUGE, I fill the 4 wheel drive each time I go to Sydney, and even buy lots of stuff for my friends back home, if anyone is from Sydney please check it out, the guy's who owns the factory is Nick and a great guy also, you can buy virtually any thing Macedonian, from soap to Vegetable oil and the prices are quite cheap.

Comment

• ZAS
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

http://www.caffetin.com.mk/html_en/?id=1&box=1
            Where can i buy Caffetin in Sydney or Newcastle?

Comment

Working...
            X