• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Where is UCK formed?

Vo Centar so Vasko Eftov

A good report on where UCK was formed and where the weapons came from. Are the Albanians preparing for a Vostanije in Stari Kraj?

YouTube - Vo centar - Kade e formirana UCK

YouTube - Vo centar 30.04.2010

YouTube - Vasko Eftov - Vo centar 30.04.2010

YouTube - Albansko vostanie vo Kosovo i Makedonija
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • 777Bitola
    • Sep 2009

Macedonia is safe

Especially with the recent caches they found. They have the whole region under surviellence, and if their is more caches they will find them.

Albanian militants are stupid though, so i wouldn't be surprised if they start fighting somewhere else.

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

It would be unwise to underestimate them Bitola. It seems they are transferring all of their weapons into Macedonia now, preparing for their next phase.
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Volk, So what do we do to stop these terrorists? How long do we allow them to bite the hand that feeds them?
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by 777Bitola View Post
          Macedonia is safe

Especially with the recent caches they found. They have the whole region under surviellence, and if their is more caches they will find them.

Albanian militants are stupid though, so i wouldn't be surprised if they start fighting somewhere else.
          You seem to have a vigorous interest in Albanian threads 777B. In fact, the only time you generally reply is when it is Albanian thread. Why the interest?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Risto, Can you blame him? The Albanians via IVZ want to build a Mosque in Lazhec, the people in the Bitola region are not too impressed and so they shouldnt be this is not a good thing here.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

What are the conditions of the churches in Tetovo, Gostivar, etc?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

SOM, When im in Stari Kraj i usually go Tetovo and Gostivar there are alot of churches and they look pretty good some need to be renovated but by all means they arnt damaged. If you ever do get the chance to visit the Leshok Manastir in Tetovo its absolutely stunning i went last year for Bogorodica and over 15,000 people went there was a big festival on.

There are two churches on the manastir with one being burned to the ground in 2001 but it was rebuilt by the EU and now its up and running again. The smaller church which wasnt burned down has Freski that are hundreds of years old.

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

Volk, So what do we do to stop these terrorists? How long do we allow them to bite the hand that feeds them?
                  It appears what needs to be done is being done, monitoring and action when required. I am not sure we are feeding them as they seem to be Kosovo based.
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet, when you say it was rebuilt by the EU, how exactly did they rebuild it? From the ground up, completely? Or were only repairs requires?

I take it that the church was burned down by the scum extremists among the ethnic Albanian minority. Did this happen before, or after the burning of the mosque in Prilep?
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Blagojce
                      • Mar 2010

I spoke with the Priest at the Leshovski Manastir while i was there this year. He said foreign terrorists were part of the terrorist unit which entered the village and kidnapped him and laid mines around the Monastery. It was completely leveled, but it has been rebuilt with the same stones.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Thats what i heard too Blagojche

The EU financed the rebuilding of the church its even got it on the tabli there.

SOM, They killed 3 people too i think and kidnapped others, there is a mountain at the top there and the Shiptars went to the top of the planina and provoked our people there whenever they would go to the Church.

Comment

• Mastika
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Risto, Can you blame him? The Albanians via IVZ want to build a Mosque in Lazhec, the people in the Bitola region are not too impressed and so they shouldnt be this is not a good thing here.
                          Interesting problem we have here. Half of Lazec is Albanian and the chrisitans have a right to a church, so, should we let them have a mosque or not? Are people objected to them building a mosque because they are muslim or because they are Albanian?

Ironic how the Albanians who see Macedonia as their country (the ones from Prilep, Krusevo, Resen and Bitola) get harassed in times of civil turmoil and have their mosques burnt down. But the disloyal and divisive Albanians living in Tetovo, Kicevo and Gostivar who see Albania as their country have virtually "free reign" over what they do and how they act.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Then perhaps the ethnic Albanians in Bitola, Prilep, Krushevo and Resen should make some noise towards their brothers in the peripheral areas of western Macedonia. They live in the same country, what exactly have they (ethnic Albanians in the former areas) done to bring about change through positive initiative, and take the lead in their community?

Comment

• 777Bitola
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              You seem to have a vigorous interest in Albanian threads 777B. In fact, the only time you generally reply is when it is Albanian thread. Why the interest?
                              I'll be honest, im a racist prick. I fucking hate shiqptars, i'm glad when i visited Bitola last summer their werent many left. They do nothing but cause problems. I plan on joining the military and im interested when it comes down to fighting forces such as UCK, the tigers, volci, etc.

I have a feeling you suspect me of being an Albanian, if this is true then you are dead wrong. Im the exact opposite of an Albanian.

Comment

Working...
                              X