X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Republika Makedonija vo Sovetot na Evropa

Македонија ќе си претседава под терминот “македонско претседателство 2010“ во Советот на Европа, падна конечната одлука во Комитет на министри за надворешни работи во Стразбур сношти.

Како што јави А1 пред два дена, Грција нема начин да ја спречи државата да ја користи својата придавка во организација во која е полноправна членка.

Македонската делегација во Стразбур ќе ги издава своите документи со логото македонско претседателство, а потоа Секретаријатот на Советот на Европа, по барање на Грција, ќе издава дополнителна покривна страница на која ќе стои привремената референца ПЈРМ. Ова е крајниот компромис помеѓу двете држави.

Дипломатите во Советот на Европа велат дека очекуваат уште притисоци и драми од Грција за време на македонското претседателство - напуштање на состаноците, кинење страници и плакати, но ништо од тоа не смее да ја погоди Македонија, таа треба да се фокусира на приоритетите на претседателството - како што се човековите и малцинските права, и да се покаже во најдобро можно светло пред своите европски партнери.

Логото на македонското претседателство е стилизирано македонскиот знаме со логото на Советот на Европа. Претседателството започнува на 11-ти мај во надлежност на МНР Антонио Милошоски.

I will try and find a translation and if I can't I will translate. All in all some positive news
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Google Translate:

Macedonia will chair the term "Macedonian presidency in 2010 in the Council of Europe, the final decision fell to the Committee of Foreign Ministers in Strasbourg last night.

As A1 reported two days ago, Greece has no way to prevent the state from using his adjective in the organization that is a full member.

Macedonian delegation in Strasbourg will issue their documents with logo Macedonian presidency, then the Secretariat of the Council of Europe, at the request of Greece, to issue additional roof site that will stand the interim reference FYROM. This is the ultimate compromise between the two countries.

Diplomats in the Council of Europe say they expect more pressure and plays of Greece during the Macedonian presidency - leaving the meetings, tearing pages and posters, but none of that should not hit Macedonia, it should focus on the priorities of the Presidency - such as human and minority rights, and to show the best possible light before its European partners.

Logo Macedonian Macedonian presidency is a stylized flag logo of the Council of Europe. Presidency begins on 11 May under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Antonio Milososki.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Thanks Bill, saved me translating it

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Good news, now lets get them to recognize us under our constitutional name.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Countries will eventually get tired using the acronym FYROM and just call us Macedonia..
          Greece is losing the battle day by day...
          Will Greece (the dopes) realise they can't win..and change it back to Northern Greece again..
          You see they have a habit of changing names....
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

These are interesting times we are living in.
            I think I posted a thread on the Macedonian presidency of the Council of Europe .

Europe is disintegrating, with a few mitigiating factors, the GFC and Greece's overspending and they have attempted to divert from their financial woes to name negotiations.

Oh, to be alive and see a unified Macedonia, I would soar like a bird
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              Good news, now lets get them to recognize us under our constitutional name.

Daskale, I posted information about us and the French signing an official document under the name of Republic of Macedonia (In French too) i dont see anybody doing fist pumps about it, its massive news yet nobody seems to care.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Prolet, there is still a prefix, not Macedonia. period.
                Progress is good.
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Daskale, I posted information about us and the French signing an official document under the name of Republic of Macedonia (In French too) i dont see anybody doing fist pumps about it, its massive news yet nobody seems to care.
                  Oh sorry, I have missed that post. That is also great news Prolet!
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Spolaj Ti Prolet

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Julie, Are you talking about the French?

The Oficial document was signed under Republic of Macedonia not FYROM, It was in both French and Macedonian too. Its all in the video i posted on the other topic, we should be thrilled with this. France is the only Permenant UN member that hasnt recognized us and i believe this is a massive step forward towards name recognition.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Here is the link for those who want to watch the video.

Elizabeta Kanceska-Milevska has done alot as Ministerka za Kultura, its great to see.

Jankovska, Is it just me or are you being nice to me?

May as well have a thread dedicated to this and we can add them on as we reveal them. Algeria Andora Argentina Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Bolivia Bosnia-Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Cambodia Canada Chile China Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Czech

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Here is the link for those who want to watch the video.

Elizabeta Kanceska-Milevska has done alot as Ministerka za Kultura, its great to see.

Jankovska, Is it just me or are you being nice to me?

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...?t=187&page=12
                          Just being positive and grateful Prolet. Did you see all my positive posts today? Are you proud?

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Julie, Are you talking about the French?

The Oficial document was signed under Republic of Macedonia not FYROM, It was in both French and Macedonian too. Its all in the video i posted on the other topic, we should be thrilled with this. France is the only Permenant UN member that hasnt recognized us and i believe this is a massive step forward towards name recognition.
                            I have not seen it, and that is good news!
                            But I still dont trust the French

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

Is it the winds of change blowing our way?
                              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

Working...
                              X