Most important Macedoniae leader of all times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIMO
    • Apr 2010

Most important Macedoniae leader of all times.

a question to everyone, who would you choose to be the most important Macedonian leader of all times? I know it would be hard to pick one. I would say Goce Delcev.
    OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Wise choice Dimo, Goce Delchev and Nikola Karev for are my choices.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Philip of Macedon, Alexander the Great, and all of the komiti and partisani.
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
        Philip of Macedon, Alexander the Great, and all of the komiti and partisani.
        Good response sis. I was thinking the same. All the unknown soldiers in every battle the Macedonians faced. They were all heroes and leaders for the Macedonian cause.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

All had their part in History, Soldiers, politics and leadeship...
          All who fought for the Macedonian cause has equal rights to heroism
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Philip
            Sandanski
            Delcev

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Jankovska, I must say im honored with your choices and i respect them too, especially Goce Delcev however on one end you say you respect these Revulcioneri yet on the other you opose them having their statues in Stari Kraj why is that? Shouldnt we all feel honered and proud of them that represent who we are?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

LMAO Prolet, you are starting on Jankovska again, the love is back
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Jankovska, I must say im honored with your choices and i respect them too, especially Goce Delcev however on one end you say you respect these Revulcioneri yet on the other you opose them having their statues in Stari Kraj why is that? Shouldnt we all feel honered and proud of them that represent who we are?
                  I opose it because if they saw how the people live in poverty they would opose it too. Coz afterall these revolucioneri are remember because they cared for the poor people first. If Sandanski could wake from his death he would be devestated to see the millions spend on spomenici while the poor people can't afford medical bills. That is why I am against it. They themselves would be too

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Poverty is everywhere i do admit that back in those days the people were more loyal to eachother and helped eachother alot more then they do now. Do you think they wernt poor back then? They were very poor and disadvantaged however they had big hearts and fought to give us what we have today. We should be very proud of our history.

Julie, As long as she's nice to me i'll always be her friend :-)

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Antiquity - Filip II

East Roman Era - Justinian

Medieval Era - Tsar Samoil, Cyril & Methodius, Clement & Naum

Revolutionaries - Delchev & Sandanski

Partisani - Chento
                      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

No Nikola Karev?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I was kind of thinking Meto Koloski. But that was based on reading too many UMetoD announcements .... once I beamed myself out of the parallel universe, reality dictated I should choose someone else.

If I had to pick the most important Macedonian of all time ... it would be every one of the Macedonian peasant workers who perpetuated the Macedonian traditions and language untarnished over thousands of years.

If I had to pick the most important Macedonian leader, it would have to be Alexander simply because of his worldwide profile. Not what he necessarily did for Macedonians.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Phillip II, without whom Alexander is nothing.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                              • Feb 2010

In terms of relevance to the ongoing Macedonian struggle for freedom and justice, I would say Delchev stands out above the other greats, not only for his military and organizational abilities (in which people like Dame Gruev, Boris Sarafov and Todor Aleksandrov possibly exceeded him), but more for his big picture vision and moral and ideological inspiration.

In terms of leaders who have, unfortunately, had the biggest impact on shaping the mentality of the current Macedonian 'mainstream', vassal names like Lazar Kolishevski, Kiro Gligorov and Ivan Mihajlov immediately spring to mind (I am not familiar with the names of any major Greek vassals in Macedonia). As repulsive as the mentality they represent is, their importance to a modern reality in which so many of our people take pride in a subservient status and treat genuine dedication to independence, freedom and justice as delusional or dangerous idealism cannot be overestimated.

In terms of historical contributions to human civilization in general, the most obvious names are Philip II, Aristotle, Alexander III, Justinian I, Kiril & Metodi, and Basil II.
                              Last edited by aleksandrov; 05-07-2010, 09:35 PM.
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

Working...
                              X