X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Companies Who Support Macedonia

Can we get together a list of companies who deal with and trade with Macedonia.

Let's support those who support our motherland!
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Mmm…how to put this…id rather support companies who support me. When I was in Macedonia once a bottle of Mastika cost me about 8 to 9 Australian dollars retail. In Australia it cost me around 50 dollars retail. I know the Australian government has high taxes on everything but it makes me think someone is making a killing somewhere at the expense of the main purchaser of this brandy ie the Macedonian people.

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Same deal on all alcohol imported here. Stella is a common beer in Belgium and sold as premium here. Don't get put of by the Mastika prices. The government does tax this to the hilt.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

More to my point Mikail. How do they charge a premium price when its made in Australia.

It was only when they were caught out did they start importing the stuff.

Now we have two varieties.
          The motto seems to be get away with what you can.

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

That's right mate. I know exactly where you're coming from.

Coke has actually bought the rights to a whole range of booze so it can lock up the night club industry. Prices of alcohol is going through the roof.

A nice French beer is the 1664. Started at $65 a slab. You can by it now for $45

I found DAB from Germany for $45 when it was first introduced. Now it's 55 to 60 bucks a slab.

Comment

Working...
            X