X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Macedonian Jewlery

My aunt had this bracelet handed down from my grandmother who had a few airlooms from our family. Check it out the story goes My great grandmother gave it to my Baba when she passed away and my grand mother was taken in by a foster mom, and this bracelet was a symbol of her connection with her mom. Here it is.....

Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev
  • julie
    • May 2009

amazing how they did not have the jewellery confiscated off our troublesome dushmani. Rare that anthing has been able to be passed down through the generations. Very pretty and very ornate.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

Julie spolaj ti

Before my baba left Prespa she hid alot of things along with other mothers like her wedding ring and few Liras (which we still have that my Aunt has) underneath her house in a old cellar they had for storage. Its amazing things like that survive and it tells alot about our history in general.
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
      X