X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mango
    • Feb 2010

MHRMI/AMHRC one day conference

MHRMI/AMHRC one day conference WHY MACEDONIA SHOULD CEASE NEGOTIATIONS WITH GREECE held yesterday in Skopje.

• julie
    • May 2009

yes and the response from Gruevski he is continuing with negotiations,
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

The latest i heard on SBS is that whils't the negotiations are still on Gruevski said he will not change the name.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• iskra
        • Jun 2010

Haven't had time to watch it all yet but it looks interesting.

Comment

• blackcactus
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
          yes and the response from Gruevski he is continuing with negotiations,
          Hi Julie

I don't believe he could have said anything else, it would be rather strange for a politician to concede any change after one ad campaign, but the seed has been planted
          The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Well Said Black Cactus

This is indeed a small victory for us, its more then clear that the Diaspora is united on keeping our name so Gruevski and the rest of the Government will need to take that into account.

Its good that Professor Ljubomir Cuculovki said that the Albanians should respect our name.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Currency Trader
              • Sep 2009

Here is a direct link to the video:

http://www.makedonskosonce.com/tv/EMISII NA TV SONCE/TRIBINA ZA IMETO-05.08.10.wmv

From what I could understand, this is an impressive collection of individuals with strong arguments - probably the best debate or conference so far. I liked the way you reminded native Macedonia that the Macedonian diaspora has a big stake in the future development of the country. Contrary to what some columnist or academic writer had alluded to in a written article.

Comment

• mango
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Currency Trader View Post
                Here is a direct link to the video:

http://www.makedonskosonce.com/tv/EMISII NA TV SONCE/TRIBINA ZA IMETO-05.08.10.wmv

From what I could understand, this is an impressive collection of individuals with strong arguments - probably the best debate or conference so far. I liked the way you reminded native Macedonia that the Macedonian diaspora has a big stake in the future development of the country. Contrary to what some columnist or academic writer had alluded to in a written article.
                Now also available on Youtube:

Comment

Working...
                X