Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

I doubt Pece ever watched the Karate Kid movies as a "Kid"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

An unfounded 'doubt'. Were there no videos and DVD's when he was a 'kid'?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Pece is featured on Australias best martial arts magazine

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Pece naumovski macedonian star usa open karate championships and junior olympics

PECE NAUMOVSKI MACEDONIAN STAR
          USA OPEN KARATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND JUNIOR OLYMPICS

This year records were broken at the 2011 USA OPEN KARATE CHAMPIONSHIPS AND JUNIOR OLYMPICS held in LAS VEGAS NEVADA, where more than 50 countries competed. This year’s competition is the 9th in a row and was held in CEASARS PALACE, one of the most popular and well known hotels in the world. These Championships are one of the best, largest and most successful so far to be held. The international teams struggled for the top prize as the world class karateka battled it out.

PECE NAUMOVSKI MACEDONIAN KARATE KID was one of the best athletes to participate in this year American Championship who won bronze at the JUNIOR OLYMPICS and GOLD at the USA OPEN championship. PECE was chosen to represent Australia by the AUSTRALIAN KARATE FEDERATION (AKF) in a team, with this team Australia was ready to win first place.

"For me this competition is one of the best and biggest so far I have had the chance to participate in the USA OPEN which is one of the most popular tournaments in the world and more than 50 countries attended. From the best karateka in the world our team won fist place we are the happiest and also the coaches and the Australian Federation” stated PECE.

At this championship many European countries participated; Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Italy, Romania, Turkey, DENMARK, GERMANY, GREECE , KOSOVO, ALBANIA, BULGARIA, and many others, also all of the Americas were there USA, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Salvador and Canada many African and Asian countries too.

PECE expressed gratitude to all his fans and all his sponsors who helped him achieve his desire to participate in this competition.

"In my fights I was up against hard and easy opponents so I had to use all of my knowledge to beat them, if in the fight there is an opponent that has the same fighting style as you, you need to assess and figure out ways to win the point from him.
          When I won the gold medal and I leaped off the stage I picked up OUR Macedonian flag and put it on my shoulders because wherever I go in my soul and my heart I always wear MACEDONIA. The greatest impression that was left on me was the Bosnian team; they asked me after seeing the MACEDONIAN flag how many had come in a team from Macedonia. But I told them that I represent Australia and when I win where ever I go I carry our flag and that one day I would like to represent Macedonia and that one day the Macedonian flag will be waved on top with all the other flags” Stated PECE.

Lastly PECE would like to thank all his sponsors, his trainers who helped prepare him for these two major tournaments TO ALL Macedonians who helped in believing in him to make his dreams come true.

Finally PECE has good news after the success in USA he has received an invitation from the AKF to represent Australia at the 4TH WKF YOUTH WORLD CUP AND TRAINING CAMP IN LOUTRAKI, GREECE FROM 4 to 10 July 2011. PECE is selected to participate in the CADET MALE-52KG 14 to 15 years FIGHTING AND CADET MALE KATA. AKF is a state BODY OF KARATE IN AUSTRALIA recognized by the INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE AND AUSTRALIAN SPORTS COMMISSION AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

OF OUR PECE I wish him good luck and great success for future competitions and may God keep you safe.

Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 04-29-2011, 10:45 PM.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

congrats to Pece.HE is puting macedonia on the map.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Well done Pece.

Funny stuff about the invitation to train in Greece. That will be fun!

Very awkward about the flag allegiance isn't it. Worthy of discussion, but he appears to be managing it well.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Its hard but after every tournament once he comes off the stage he also wonts to celebrate with the Macedonian flag.

Australias happy as they get the title what you do after is up to you.

Im sure even in Greece he will be waving the flag.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Каратистот Пеце Наумовски освои прво место во САД
                  01 мај 2011 09:47 GMT Извор: Макфакс

Пеце Наумовски, репрезентативецот на Австралија во карате го освои првото место на натпреварувањето во САД „ Отворено првенство во карате на САД“ и одличното трето место на Олимписките игри за јуниори кои се одржаа во Лас Вегас!

На 22 април во Лас Вегас се одржаа Олимписките игри во карате за јуниори. Во силна конкуренција Пеце Наумовски го освои третото место освојувајќи бронзен медал. На Олимписките игри меѓу другите држави беа Грција, Хрватска, Србија, Босна и Херцеговина, Канада, Германија, Италија, Бразил, а учествуваа над 50тина држави од светот.

Првото место го освои репрезентацијата на Данска, а второто Канада. Инаку, тимовите на репрезентациите беа составени од тројца најдобри каратисти.

На 23 и 24 април на „Отвореното првенство во карате на САД“ Пеце Наумовски го освои првото место. /крај/ин

Copyright 2011 makfax Сите права се задржани. Текстов не смее да се печати или емитува, во целина или во делови без договор со makfax.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Oooops, looks like the page you requested could not be found. Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization.

Пеце Наумоски карате првак и во САД
                    Пеце Наумоски на Отвореното првенство во карате за јуниори на САД, кое се одржаа од 22. до 24 април во Лас Вегас - Невада, во голема конкуренција без проблеми дојде до титулата првак на Америка.

Ова е уште едно во низата признанија на Македонецот Пеце Наумовски кој е роден и живее во Австралија и кој чекори по шампионски пат.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

He is our champion,If he is unbeaten he will be our hero.This is what macedonia needs brave & heroic people.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

As RTG said above it will be interesting to see how the Greeks will react to see Pece with the Macedonian and Australian flags.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

This is the letter from the Australian Karate Federation for 4th Youth World Cup Greece

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Lavce, this is a great result for Pece and we wish him well in all future competitions, I understand that you're very proud but it may be prudent not to broadcast too many plans of Pece's upcoming competitions when it comes to participating in a place like Nazi greece...I'm sure the greek arm of Hitler's Youth will be frothing at the mouth to negate any of Pece's customary acts of patriotism...and to turn such sporting events into another diplomatic scandal.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Well he will have to be extra careful plus he is going with other representatives from Australia. Pa pretsedatelot na Avstralskata karate federacija e Grk i nisto ne rece za znameto vo Amerika, Tahiti, Fiji i drugite mest.

Comment

Working...
                                X