Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Lavche, am so proud of our Macedonian warrior karate kid, may he always be safe and protected and honour us and make us proud
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Thanks julie as always I will pass on your compliments to Pece.

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Just uploaded this
        Orce Stefkovski so pesnata - Pece Champion

YouTube - ‪Orce Stefkovski so pesnata - Pece Champion‬‏

This song was composed by one of Macedonia's best singers. He has a style reminiscent of the old folkloric singers and has a patriotic melody which many Macedonians are familiar with. The Gajda (Macedonian bagpipe) and Tapan (drum) and Zurla (oboe-like woodwind instrument) give a very uplifting beat and in the background are the shouts which represent strength and inner-focus.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
          He said to Pece when he comes to Macedonia next they will have a proper meeting, they were supposed to meet when Pece was in Makedonija but the meeting had to be postponed due to the Albanci and encyclopedia. Pece said that the President Ivanov is a great person and very cool.
          Does Pece still think Ivanov is "cool" after proposing all these name changes and praising the "Ramkoven dogovor"?

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

pece being so young doesn't realise what he is saying maybe later he'll realize.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I wouldn't hold a kid to ransom over such acknowledgements.
              However, I would be bloody floored if a kid made a statement of significance to someone of significance.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

I asked Pece what he thinks of Ivanov. He says when he met him he had a good personality and is very funny. He says that anyone who tries to change the name or compromise should rethink it over.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Interview with Pece Naumovski Karate Kid for TV MIKI - Ohrid, Macedonia

YouTube - ‪Interview with Pece Naumovski Karate Kid for TV MIKI - Ohrid, Macedonia‬‏

This interview was conducted in July 2009 by the television station MIKI in Ohid, Macedonia after a meeting with the President of the Republic of Macedonia and the Minister for Youth and Sport. The president awarded him an ancient coin of Philip II of Macedonia and the Minister of Youth and Sport a certificate of recognition for his karate world cup win.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Pece and our Macedonian flag
                    Neka puknet nasite dusmani
                    YouTube - ‪Pece Naumovski karate Champion with Macedonian flag‬‏

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

pece is still influenced by his father maybe one day when he grows up he can say something of significance.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        pece is still influenced by his father maybe one day when he grows up he can say something of significance.
                        C'mon GS, that's a bit harsh.
                        He's a young kid, get off his back...

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          C'mon GS, that's a bit harsh.
                          He's a young kid, get off his back...
                          Agreed, a small child, politics aside, he is doing us proud.

Indigen , seriously,this is an example of your hard stance and attack on Macedonians, I wont stand for any child to have to defend their ideology, my youngest son is 15 and has NFI when it comes to anything political, back of our youngsters please, especially since they are doing us proud here, there will be time enough for them to be engaged as they mature. Very unfair!!!!
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

You only need to see it on the video his father is telling him do this or that put the flag here or there.I didn't mean it in a bad way .We shouldn't have high expectations of a child we have to wait until he is older.Even then it's a free world you can almost say what you want to say.Where did i say i'm picking on the child.Phoenix is just playing politics.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

there's a saying you can't please anyone as people have these extremely high expectations of atheletes that they are like gods & can do no wrong.They are human beings first & foremost who have excelled in a sport.They have the same frailties as anyone else ,they aren't perfect.So we should rejoice knowing that pece is one of us & he has reached the top.He is doing an excellent job & that say's a lot about us that we are macedonians.
                              When i saw him on the video draping himself in the 16 ray sun i felt proud to be a macedonian.So who ever is trying to pick on the youngster watch out you could get the chop! Karati chop that is.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Pece is well aware of what is going on in the political scene in Macedonia, I've made sure that he knows what is going on for him to then make up his own mind. As for my dad like any dad he only wonts the best it was the same when I used to play soccer. Pece was the one who wonted to bring along the flag to his international tournaments, that is when I knew that he was a proud Macedonian as many of our youth dont care much about Macedonia and probably think Alexander is Greek.

Comment

Working...
                                X