X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Macedonian People are stupid, lazy, naive and at the same time arrogant
    Talking about yourself? I never seen a Macedonian hating himself so much.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Why are the croats so skeptical because they don't beleive the eu what it 's supposed to be it's all bs & lies.
      Macedonia can refuse to change her name & can refuse to join the eu.What will happen nothing.She can trade with every country in the world.Also if macedonia doesn't want to join nato what will happen nothing nato will have to supply arms free of charge to macedonia.So CT you got it all wrong MACEDONIA doesnot need to do anything apart from being itself.WE are still waiting on the name negotitions of which she can calloff.Macedonia should not tie itself with the eu & become even more debt ridden.Macedonia can be free from the eu yoke by saying no to the eu.CT what's needed is REAL BALLS to say to the eu or nato we don't want to be part of their NAZI GREEK driven influenced organizations.Macedonia can survive by itself.It's got enough countries that recognize her.
      Also CT(Currency Trader) you beleive all is ok with the eu news stories say otherwise.The EU will be very soon on it's last legs when it will implode from within.You cannot have an organization run by lust ,greed,Corruption of the highest order,exploitation of eu for countrie's natural resources.Everything is coming ahead as told in prophecies in the bible.It was foretold that the holy roman empire will be revived or attepted to be revived but won't last long.It mentions the great church which is the catholic curch in cohoots with the revived empire.It's all in the book of revelation foretold that it is to come.Why should macedonia be in a hurry to join the EU when it will split up & cease to exist.
      Last edited by George S.; 04-18-2011, 08:36 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        To put it simply the Macedonian People are stupid, lazy, naive and at the same time arrogant and don't listen to what is being told and said by others.
        That is a stupid, lazy, naive and arrogant generalisation that you have made. Try being more specific rather than applying wholesale adjectives to people. Who exactly are you talking about? Macedonians in Macedonia? If so, which one's? Your own relatives? Mine? Someone else's?

What have you done for the Macedonian Cause that makes you less stupid, lazy, naive and arrogant?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

This is the reason why I am at the point were I just have to say fuck this previable crap what do you want me to project here my experiences the frustrating examples of trying to invest time and money in the Macedonaisn cause and being shafted all the farken time especially the years I spent in Macedonia, yes my time.

Recently I was at Macedonian Food Festival in Perth Western Australia it was a success largely speaking (a UMD funded exercise a organisation most on this Forum dislike) and from what I have seen more accomplished then any Australian endeavour. I meet a kid from Melbourne he was very keen but bemused as he expected allot more my question being a Victorian raised lad myself was just what the flipping hell has the most populated City in Australia ever farken done honesty, truthfully he was speechless. So I think I am qualified to speak here and darn right. Most Macedonian youth in the Republic who are our future are fixed to Social Networking sites and Mobile Phones but very few use technology for example to be involved, I spend two months in Tetovo let me tell you those Shiptar dogs are all fixed to the Idea of Succession through economic Development of their Communities in the Albanian regions in that country formally called Macedonia but STOP I am a mere lunatic and nationalist ignore my rhetoric right

I have to say I have a online Macedonian CulturePreservation project in the pipeline I have invested over a year in it and its going to be awesome I am sure you all will see and hear about it some time this year.

So final words my words please delete my account I don't have any time to spend here if two loud mouth fucks including Mr Administrator come to some predefined view of me and my character just because they don't agree

Screw this bye all I will block this domain on my Hardware firewall the hell with it all

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

I think he needs to see a shrink.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

So final words my words please delete my account I don't have any time to spend here if two loud mouth fucks including Mr Administrator come to some predefined view of me and my character just because they don't agree
              As you wish. Good luck with your future endeavours, you silly, ignorant fool.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                Screw this bye all I will block this domain on my Hardware firewall the hell with it all
                Frank, wishing you well with your online project.
                I am not sure we ever had a more unstable contributor to this forum.
                I don't think you will need to block the domain, we have no reason to send little green men down your computer connection, you already deal with enough of them. Again, good luck.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Frank the only thing you are qualified for and certifiable for is a mental institution
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Croatia's Unemployment Rate at 19.3%

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Croatia’s registered unemployment rate in March was 19.3 percent, which is 0.3 percentage points less than in February, the Central Bureau of Statistics announced on Thursday.

At the annual level, the registered unemployment rate was up by 0.9 percentage points.

According to the Croatian Bureau of Employment (HZZ), there were 330,130 registered jobless persons at the end of March 2011. This was by 6,281 or 1.9 percent less than in February, and 11,472 or 3.6 percent more than in March 2010.
                    But how much, if any, is due to the EU and how much is due to just poor management?

Comment

Working...
                    X