X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
    At 1.8m I am hardly going to win at a basketball competition but hardly Napoleonic…hahaha…very interesting grab at the Napoleonic syndrome straw. Truth hurts when a mirror is held up to it Phoenix.
    OM, clearly it's you who's grabbing at the Napoleonic straw, unlike the iconic image of the great man posing with his right hand tucked into his jacket, you seem far more comfortable with your right hand down the front of your pants...

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      OM, you already display all the hallmarks of a (very) short man...
      And this statement is not a clear statement about Napoleonic syndrome hahaha.

This is what I mean…you think you can have a go at putting down someone hoping they wont backchat and woo hoo you put one over them and you do a little drop of pee in your pants out of joy and you then constantly are looking for that high again so you repeat your stupid line in perpetuity But when I pick you up on it you then say it is me grabbing at Napoleonic straws…LOOK AT YOUR STATEMENT you idiot there is no way anyone who understands English could possibly take

all the hallmarks of a very short man

to mean anything else but accusing me of suffering from a Napoleonic syndrome.

What in anything I said preceding this in anyway vaguely resembled me clutching at the Napoleonic syndrome straw ABSOLUTELY NOTHING so why would you say it back to me…

OM, clearly it's you who's grabbing at the Napoleonic straw, unlike the iconic image of the great man posing with his right hand tucked into his jacket, you seem far more comfortable with your right hand down the front of your pants...
      like I said before you are unimaginative individual who cannot think of what to say so just repeats back whatever was said to them regardless if it fits or not.
      See Post070 for a list of your misfitting statements.

It really is so stupid its how little kids argue.

First kid says……Your stupid
      Phoenix says……your stupid
      Kid goes away and Phoenix thinks this how you win

Second kid say….you’re a dirty grub who eats his boogers.
      Super brain Phoenix remember the high he got when he thought he won last time so
      Phoenix says……you’re a dirty grub who eats his boogers.
      Fully expecting to win and make the second kid go away,
      Second kid says…no I’m not. I don’t eat my boogers but three of us just saw you do it.
      Phoenix just repeats his line hoping it will work.
      The other kids laugh.
      In desperation Phoenix says….your stupid…and every other word he ever heard as a comeback hoping one of them will work but fully oblivious that none of the words fit the situation.

Is that what happened in primary school Phoenix…and being made to cry you never developed a way of arguing beyond just repeating whatever was said to you and swinging your fists.hahahaha

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

OM, if your strategy is to feign retardation or severe mental illness to garner sympathy for your plight, you've almost won me over...

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Hashanah. I have no sympathy for bullies like you. Your stupidity is plain to see in writing for all to read.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Boys, truce time
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
              Boys, truce time
              Oh Julie you know its not Maco nature to forgive…ne se karame kako guptsite…you mean Not to hammer it home when you got them on the run…

I’m So...

YouTube - Vinny is just So Confused

He needs to…at 1.35...Put his manners back in

YouTube - Nicole Kidman/Cruise Interviews

YouTube - welcome back kotter- the barbarino song
              Last edited by fyrOM; 02-10-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X