X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Ace kotevski - bezema

ACE KOTEVSKI who is a good friend of mine is the lead singer of a Rock group BEZEMA based in Sydney Australia and the whole band are Macedonians

A new video clip he has just released

MAJKA MAKEDONIJA

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 02-14-2011, 05:52 PM.
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

BEZEMA - FACEBOOK Group
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

video has been removed by the user.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        video has been removed by the user.
        Sorry about that, Now it's fixed...check it out...

ACE
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Awesome band
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Excellent LWR video is spot on.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• sydney
              • Sep 2008

sorry but vocals are not likeable

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                sorry but vocals are not likeable
                A bit of it was off at times but this guy has potential. Good thread TLwR.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Guy's just an Update, Ace kotevski has gone Solo but I'm sure he still has some part with his old Band BEZEMA..
                  It's his first release going Solo and I think his first attempt in Macedonian so I wish him good luck..

ACE and the Band initially formed BEZEMA
                  In 1998. A 3 piece with Ace on Vocals.
                  Toured with TOSE 2005
                  Toured with Screaming Jets 2001
                  Released Soul Desire (LP) 2000
                  Released Full Range (EP)2001

Bobby Andonov & ACE kotevski

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Аце пее за Мајка Македонија
                    Пејачот Аце Котески кој веќе подолго време живее и твори во далечната Австралија, Сиднеј. Со големо задоволство, го сними и својот прв македонски сингл, посветен за неговата земја насловен како Мајка Македонија под закрилата на Rockstar Dream Factory, една меѓу најголемите австралиски продуцентски куќи.

Котески 13 години беше фронт мен на популарниот австралиски бенд Безема, главен вокален соработник беше на бендот Скриминг Џетс, и музички соработник на Тоше Проески во 2007-та во време на австралиската турнеjа.

Станува збор за исклучително успешен вокалист и гитарист во Сиднеј, со реномирани настапи во повеќе елитни клубови и пабови.

Во моментов Котески работи на соло кариера, од минатата година ја започна својата кариера, каде сними композиција посветена за големото светско првенство во фудбал FIFA 2010 - World At Our Feet.

Синглот за Мајка Македонија, од неодамна веќе е дел од радискиот етер ширум сите локални и национални мрежи. Спотот на оваа композицијата, ќе ја добие својата премиера оваа недела на балканската музичка телевизија ТВ Балканика, или да го погледнете на глобалниот видео портал YouTube.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

VO SLEDNATA EMISIJA NESTO NOVO STUDIO SIDNEJ GOSTIN ACE KOTEVSKI

Comment

Working...
                      X