What on Earth is going on!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

You wonder what is causing it all tsunamis,earthquakes/??floods??
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

I'm watching it on SBS 1, but they keep repeating the same recordings from the past hour....

Comment

• Louis Riel
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          The ring of fire.

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Louis Riel View Post
            The ring of fire.
            Gotta love the penguins.

It is good that Japanese are good prepared for scenarios like this!
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

This world is turning upside down. The protests around the world, these new disasters happening...is judgement day coming soon?
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

God's wrath.

The wrath of God is presented in the seven trumpets and seven bowls of Revelation. When comets strike the earth, water turns to blood, and enormous natural disasters take place, you know the wrath of God is here. It is heralded by signs in the heavens described in the sixth seal and is tied to Christ's coming and the beginning of the day of the Lord. The Bible also ties it to the same kind of sudden destruction as the days of Noah and Lot.

Oh no, here we go again
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonin
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  God's wrath.

:
                  Bill77 I suggest you look closer into the ring of fire and the Dr. Blowhole Revange
                  It explains it all

Fun apart , it looks very bad specially with those nuke power plants. Wonder how it turns out? Chernobyl two maybe?
                  To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

My question was more to do with man made stuff like the french blasting away yhose atols in the 1980's surely that could have reverbations for years to come.Remember the indonseian tsunami they reckon it's the movement of the plates (tectonic) for australia..
                    Not every calamity is god given.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                      Bill77 I suggest you look closer into the ring of fire and the Dr. Blowhole Revange
                      It explains it all

Fun apart , it looks very bad specially with those nuke power plants. Wonder how it turns out? Chernobyl two maybe?
                      Yeh i should have been more serious about it my self. Its shocking what is happening to our planet lately.

makedonin,
                      I respect your views, i am not trying to force anything to you. I am a Christian, you are not. But for all i know, you could be more Christ like than i am. IMHO, The end of the day (regardless if you believe in God or not) you will be judged by your actions not what you know. Blessed are those that don't know him but walk like him. Damned are those that know him but act against him. There will be no excuse for these types.
                      Who am i to point fingers, when i my self who is someone that knows God, falls short from Gods measuring stick.

But back to the subject, you gave a reason what caused the earth quake and tsunami. Which is obvious it was this Ring of fire that has always been there ever since God created it when he created the earth

But the real question should be why so many lately? why are they more frequent and more violent? And not just natural disasters, but wars, violence etc.
                      Last edited by Bill77; 03-11-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

My question was more to do with man made stuff like the french blasting away yhose atols in the 1980's surely that could have reverbations for years to come.Remember the indonseian tsunami they reckon it's the movement of the plates (tectonic) for australia..
                        Not every calamity is god given.
                        George, Japan is in a very active seismic region...there's nothing man made that can come remotely close to the power of tectonic movement...

The amazing thing I reckon is the sophistication of Japanese building design and building codes, including the safety design of their nuclear power stations. This earthquake was hundreds of times more powerful than the one that demolished the New Zealand city of Christchurch, had the same earthquake hit New Zealand there wouldn't be a single building standing anywhere in New Zealand today...
                        Last edited by Phoenix; 03-11-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Yeh i should have been more serious about it my self. Its shocking what is happening to our planet lately.

makedonin,
                          I respect your views, i am not trying to force anything to you. I am a Christian, you are not. But for all i know, you could be more Christ like than i am. IMHO, The end of the day (regardless if you believe in God or not) you will be judged by your actions not what you know. Blessed are those that don't know him but walk like him. Damned are those that know him but act against him. There will be no excuse for these types.
                          Who am i to point fingers, when i my self who is someone that knows God, falls short from Gods measuring stick.
                          Bill, how do the Japanese fit into the above...seeing as they don't worship a Christian God...?

But back to the subject, you gave a reason what caused the earth quake and tsunami. Which is obvious it was this Ring of fire that has always been there ever since God created it when he created the earth

But the real question should be why so many lately? why are they more frequent and more violent? And not just natural disasters, but wars, violence etc.
                          Why so many lately...what's changed...?

There are numerous events of seismic activity somewhere in the world, every single day...it only makes the news when a population centre has been hit...
                          Many of the most violent natural disasters have occurred in ancient and prehistoric times, these are not 'new' events, no more than wars or violence are...

The big difference today is that we're aware of every single event, thanks largely due to electronic media and the world being reduced to a 'global village'...

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Bill, how do the Japanese fit into the above...seeing as they don't worship a Christian God...?
                            Phoenix, all this is just my opinion of-coarse.

People will be judged as individuals. Nothing to do with race, colour, religion etc. You will have a Christians, jews, Muslims, Athiests, budists siting next to each other in heaven, i feel strongly about that. You will also have these types burning in Hell together side by side. It has nothing to do with religion. But how you run your race on earth.

Is mother Teresa going to heaven because she is catholic? or the fact she dedicated her whole life to sick kids that many died in her arms and had just a piece of cloth wrapped around her body.

Is Benny Hin going to Heaven because he says he is a christian or knows the bible like the back of his hand? or is God going to judge him for all the gold wrapped around his fingers and wrists and neck while wearing Armani suits and deceiving people .

I am not judging, just asking questions.

Why so many lately...what's changed...?
                            Prophecy being fulfilled.

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

The number and intensity of earthquakes last century and especially now in the new century is at a level higher than any other time in history. A staggering number of seismic events occur around the world daily. The earthquake seismic monitor IRIS http://www.iris.edu/seismon/
                            shows all major earthquakes for the last 5 years. Indicated by yellow and red circles, the seismic events of the last 15 days provides strong evidence of the fulfillment of Matthew 24:7 in our day. By contrast, in the years from 1890 to 1900 there was only one major earthquake in the world.

There are numerous events of seismic activity somewhere in the world, every single day..
                            True, but the issue is, that is more often now than the past and they seem to be more intense.

Look at the number of near 7.0 earthquakes from Jan to March last year:
                            Almost one per week, which represents the triple of the average.

Solomon Islands - 3 Jan 2010 7.2, 6.6, tsunami
                            California - 9 Jan 2010 6.5
                            Haiti - 12 Jan 2010 7.0
                            Japan - 26 Feb 2010 7.0
                            Chile- 27 Feb 2010 8.8, tsunami
                            Taiwan - 4 Mar 2010 6.4
                            Turkey- 8 Mar 2010 6.1
                            Chile - 11 Mar 2010 7.2, 6.9, 6.1

This reminds of the previous earthquake "crises" that occured Sep 2009 September:

Samoa- 29 Sep 2009 8.1, tsunami
                            Padang, Sumatra- 30 Sep 2009 7.6
                            Vanuatu 7 Oct 2009 7.6, 7.8, 7.3

If you look at wikipedia you will see that after 2004, the number of very strong earthquakes is increasing, and even more recently.

Look at 2011 which we are only 2.5 months into the year. Whats important again, is the size of the quakes.

January
                            Tirúa, Chile (7.1, Jan 2) · Pakistan (7.2, Jan 19)
                            February
                            Christchurch, New Zealand (6.3, Feb 22)†
                            March
                            Yunnan, China (5.4, Mar 10) · Sendai, Japan (8.9, Mar 11)
                            Last edited by Bill77; 03-11-2011, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Is mother Teresa going to heaven because she is catholic? or the fact she dedicated her whole life to sick kids that many died in her arms and had just a piece of cloth wrapped around her body.

Is Benny Hin going to Heaven because he says he is a christian or knows the bible like the back of his hand? or is God going to judge him for all the gold wrapped around his fingers and wrists and neck while wearing Armani suits and deceiving people .

I am not judging, just asking questions.
                              That's an interesting comparison Bill77, what do we know about clothes making the man, or judging books by their cover...for all of Mother Teresa's 'good' work, much criticism can also be levelled against her and the wider Catholic church...I wonder for example if her work to emancipate women in India went far enough.

Prophecy being fulfilled.

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."
                              Bill...there's not a place nor a time in the history of mankind that this "prophecy" (your words, not mine) couldn't apply to.

Accurate seismic records have only existed for around 100 years...Planet Earth is a place of diverse and dynamic geology and human kind is at the mercy of its machinations.
                              Interestingly, every example that you've quoted as 'proof' of increased earthquake activity (except Turkey & Pakistan) are countries and cities on the 'Ring of Fire', the most volatile region for plate tectonics, that this is now one of the most densely populated regions on the planet and a region of massive industrial and economic output will mean that every single future quake will have some sort of 'imapct' on mankind...regardless that this region only accounts for a tiny fraction of Christians, your biblical prophecies are largely irrelevent.

Comment

Working...
                              X