Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

HAARP activities are apparently based on some of the works of Nikola Tesla. Nikola Tesla's cat was called Mačak. This cat had markings in the shape of Goce Delcev's moustache on its rear right leg. This leg was the only thing that survived in one of Tesla's explosive experiments with electricity.

In a nutshell, Macedonia is the key to these horrors and the solution may well be in Delcev's grave.

How is that for Macedonocentric ramblings?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Bij...any thoughts about second comings...?
      I would have thought after the first coming it would be smoke and lights out? But might have to read the bible again.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

it says in mathew in the bible that there would be wars,rumors of wars,famines,floods,pestilences.etc then the second coming.Still no one knows when.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Bij...any thoughts about second comings...?
          Nope. Just prayers

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

We do Not know how to predict earthquakes nor exactly what triggers an earthquake to happen when it does. Earthquakes happened before HAARP so its existence or not I think is not the real issue but that the answer may lie in more tangeable matters like the moon and possibly the super moon on 19 Mar 2011.

Comment

• Louis Riel
              • Aug 2010

Look at the power.........
              YouTube - Tsunami in Kamaishi city,Japan -MARCH 11.2011-

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                Nope. Just prayers
                ...lol

good comeback...

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                  We do Not know how to predict earthquakes nor exactly what triggers an earthquake to happen when it does. Earthquakes happened before HAARP so its existence or not I think is not the real issue but that the answer may lie in more tangeable matters like the moon and possibly the super moon on 19 Mar 2011.
                  ...bullshit...if that was the case earthquake prediction would be easy...the problem is that we (mankind) know more about the moon than we do with what's happening tens of kilometers below the Earths surface...the interaction between the Earth and moon is predictable for hundreds of years, surely any correlation between the position of the moon and earthquakes would stick out like the proverbial, dogs testicles...

HAARP, prophecies, nuclear explosions, about the only excuse missing has been some crackpot theory about aliens or the illumanati...you're all fuckin' kooky...
                  Last edited by Phoenix; 03-12-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• makedonin
                    • Sep 2008

HAARP, prophecies, nuclear explosions, about the only excuse missing has been some crackpot theory about aliens or the illumanati...you're all fuckin' kooky...
                    There are enough reasons to know that it is a natural phenomenon. A chain of events and unfortunate circunstences that lead to this disaster.

So we agree...
                    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                      Nice size cloud. Could be better and maybe it wil be.

And we want nuclear in Australia because...
                      Looks like the Japanese could have 2 reactors which could go into meltdown.

Used to be a film like that with Michael Douglas, "The China Syndrome" www.imdb.com/title/tt0078966. I wonder how the Chinese feel about having 2 nuclear explosions at their door step if it happens.

Maybe the Japanese will want to migrate to Australia.

Frantic efforts to avoid nuclear meltdown

KORIYAMA, Japan – Japanese officials were struggling Sunday with a growing nuclear crisis and the threat of multiple meltdowns, as more than 170,000 people were evacuated from the quake- and tsunami-savaged northeastern coast where police fear more than 10,000 people may have already died.

A partial meltdown was already likely under way at one nuclear reactor, a top official said, and operators were frantically trying to keep temperatures down at the power plant's other units and prevent the disaster from growing even worse.

Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said Sunday that a hydrogen explosion could occur at Unit 3 of the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear complex, the reactor that could be melting down. That would follow a blast the day before in the power plant's Unit 1, as operators attempted to prevent a meltdown by injecting sea water into it.
                      Last edited by fyrOM; 03-13-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

...interesting to watch all of the anti-nuclear crowd jumping up and down and screaming at the top of their lungs..."I told you so"...

Nuclear energy and modern reactors still remain a 'safe' power option...once the radioactive dust settles in this particular disaster I'm guessing that human error has played a bigger part than the earthquake or tsunami combined...

From first accounts of this unfolding crisis it appears that the reactor functioned accordingly and started the shutdown procedure immediately after the quake was detected, for some reason the back-up power systems failed, that sounds like human error...as has been the case in EVERY nuclear accident in the history of this industry...

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

[QUOTE=Phoenix;92503]...interesting to watch all of the anti-nuclear crowd jumping up and down and screaming at the top of their lungs..."I told you so"...QUOTE]

They are right you idiot.

Nuclear energy and modern reactors still remain a 'safe' power option...
                          Nuclear is NEVER safe - appart from the threat of a blow up and rendering vast areas uninhabitable not to mention poisoning millions - even if there never was anouther blow up again where do you thing the millions of barrels of radioactive waste go every year, straight into the sea - radioactive fish, land storage - leakage into the water table, permanent facilities - target for terrorists or attack in time of war. Where's the safe part?

once the radioactive dust settles in this particular disaster I'm guessing that human error has played a bigger part than the earthquake or tsunami combined...
                          The dust...or steam mixed air to be more precise...has already settled on the closesed inhabitants that's why they are giving them iodine or did you miss that on the news. And just wait if a meltdown happens and real dust hits the 100s of thousands of immediate locals and if the winds blow it over Tokyo.

From first accounts of this unfolding crisis it appears that the reactor functioned accordingly and started the shutdown procedure immediately after the quake was detected, for some reason the back-up power systems failed, that sounds like human error...as has been the case in EVERY nuclear accident in the history of this industry...
                          The reactor started to go off-line when the earthquake hit but the backup failed because of the tsunami swamping the backup system and NOT because of human error...don't you watch the news.

You can engineer things until your blue in the face and still not account for ever possability - too smart by half -just like you.

Even if a blow up is because of a human error - we know they happen often enough - is it any consolation to the multitude of victims. I'm sure the Chernobyl victims feel better knowing they were/are dying becausec of human error instead of an engineering fault - you're a dickhead. Chernobyl was a small town mainly servicing the reactor but Japan is more densely populated and millions could die if the wind blows in the right direction eg Tokyo population 12 million.

You can't help yourself to show the world how stupid and uninformed you are...tropas kako prazna vodejnca.
                          Last edited by fyrOM; 03-14-2011, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

[QUOTE=OziMak;92517]
                            ...interesting to watch all of the anti-nuclear crowd jumping up and down and screaming at the top of their lungs..."I told you so"...QUOTE]

They are right you idiot.

Nuclear is NEVER safe - appart from the threat of a blow up and rendering vast areas uninhabitable not to mention poisoning millions - even if there never was anouther blow up again where do you thing the millions of barrels of radioactive waste go every year, straight into the sea - radioactive fish, land storage - leakage into the water table, permanent facilities - target for terrorists or attack in time of war. Where's the safe part?

The dust...or steam mixed air to be more precise...has already settled on the closesed inhabitants that's why they are giving them iodine or did you miss that on the news. And just wait if a meltdown happens and real dust hits the 100s of thousands of immediate locals and if the winds blow it over Tokyo.

The reactor started to go off-line when the earthquake hit but the backup failed because of the tsunami swamping the backup system and NOT because of human error...don't you watch the news.

You can engineer things until your blue in the face and still not account for ever possability - too smart by half -just like you.

Even if a blow up is because of a human error - we know they happen often enough - is it any consolation to the multitude of victims. I'm sure the Chernobyl victims feel better knowing they were/are dying becausec of human error instead of an engineering fault - you're a dickhead. Chernobyl was a small town mainly servicing the reactor but Japan is more densely populated and millions could die if the wind blows in the right direction eg Tokyo population 12 million.

You can't help yourself to show the world how stupid and uninformed you are...tropas kako prazna vodejnca.
                            Hey Gomez you need to relax...

Read some of the discussions on nuclear forums before you start attacking me and calling me names...

At the end of the day...If those backup systems failed at three of the Japanese reactors, there was by definition a defect in the design of those systems.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

...bullshit...if that was the case earthquake prediction would be easy...the problem is that we (mankind) know more about the moon than we do with what's happening tens of kilometers below the Earths surface...the interaction between the Earth and moon is predictable for hundreds of years, surely any correlation between the position of the moon and earthquakes would stick out like the proverbial, dogs testicles...

Dont be a fool phoenix, the real truth is that it is the LIZARD PEOPLE, a species of lizards that have intermarried with royality and politicians through out history, that control the world and manipulate us humans.

They even orchestrated 9/11, those damn pesky lizards!!!!

YouTube - David Icke- Humans transform to Reptiles!

YouTube - The Reptilian Agenda - David Icke [complete] - Part 1.1.1

YouTube - David Icke "The Lizards and the Jews" 1 of 5

I for one, welcome our new lizard overlords

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post

YouTube - David Icke "The Lizards and the Jews" 1 of 5

I for one, welcome our new lizard overlords
                                Thanks BBS, what's a good conspiracy without the involvement of the Lizards or the Jews...

Comment

Working...
                                X