X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iskra
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
    From a correspondence between Ensign Guy H. Raner and Albert Einstein in 1945 and 1949. Einstein responds to the accusation that he was converted by a Jesuit priest:

"I have never talked to a Jesuit prest in my life. I am astonished by the audacity to tell such lies about me. From the viewpoint of a Jesuit priest I am, of course, and have always been an atheist."
    TM, from what he said in that clip, Einstein was not really an Atheist (he says from the perspective of the priest), he sounds much more like an Agnostic who felt that some kind hidden life force is at work in the universe. Something that is to be marveled, enjoyed and studied, but never mastered...he was neither a Theist or Atheist. He was Agnostic, someone who admits that ultimately there are no complete answers or permanent rules on how to live life. For him such things are beyond the ability of humanity.
    Last edited by iskra; 06-16-2011, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

From a correspondence between Ensign Guy H. Raner and Albert Einstein in 1945 and 1949. Einstein responds to the accusation that he was converted by a Jesuit priest:

"I have never talked to a Jesuit prest in my life. I am astonished by the audacity to tell such lies about me. From the viewpoint of a Jesuit priest I am, of course, and have always been an atheist."
      TM, you need to carefully read whats in front of you. I did not deny Einstein was an atheist. But even he could not explain his discoveries apart from a Creator. Reread his quote.

On Dawkins, I've read him thoroughly. I know what he has to say. I almost feel like I need to provide some intelligent articles from some intelligent atheists myself...
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vojnik
        • Apr 2011

YouTube - ‪Earth is 6,000 Years Old‬‏

Heres some sceience TM

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by vojnik View Post
          This is not science. It's called Junk Science by the majority of scientists around the world.

Vangelovski said:
          On Dawkins, I've read him thoroughly. I know what he has to say. I almost feel like I need to provide some intelligent articles from some intelligent atheists myself...
          If you prefer articles or videos from other atheists then I can provide that as well.

YouTube - ‪Something Out of Nothing - Christopher Hitchens‬‏
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

YouTube - ‪Your Miracles Wont Do It - Cristopher Hitchens‬‏

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by iskra View Post
              TM, from what he said in that clip, Einstein was no Atheist, he was an Agnostic who felt that some kind hidden life force is at work in the universe. Something that is to be marveled, enjoyed and studied, but never mastered...he was neither a Theist or Atheist. He was Agnostic, someone who admits that ultimately there are no complete answers, that such answers are beyond humanity.
              He did say what I posted in the clip above. Einstein referred to himself as both an Agnostic as well as an Atheist.

Comment

• vojnik
                • Apr 2011

I would like someone to answer this. If the Earth is 6 billion years ago or however old Evolutionists believe the Earth is. Why did human civilisation come only around 6000 years ago??? In 6000 years Humans have come from using stone tools to what we see in the world today. If evolution was true then we should not have been able to evolve so quickly in such a short amount of time I mean it took us 6 billion years to evolve from a cell to a human then 6000 years to develope the high amount of intelligence we possess today
                TM can you answer that?

Also if that is junk science used by the majority of scientists around the world then the majority must believe in creationism. Also why is it junk science because the man in the video isn't as loudly spoken as Dawkins who tries to impose his views of the evolution through media?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

I would like someone to answer this. If the Earth is 6 billion years ago or however old Evolutionists believe the Earth is. Why did human civilisation come only around 6000 years ago??? In 6000 years Humans have come from using stone tools to what we see in the world today. If evolution was true then we should not have been able to evolve so quickly in such a short amount of time I mean it took us 6 billion years to evolve from a cell to a human then 6000 years to develope the high amount of intelligence we possess today
                  YouTube - ‪Why are there still Chimpanzees? Evolution of chimps and humans - RDF‬‏

Comment

• vojnik
                    • Apr 2011

What a joke that didn't answer the question I imposed neither did it discredit the video I posted above. Who are the common ancestors where are they evolutionists are yet to find this common ancestor there is no evidence of it.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

What a joke that didn't answer the question I imposed neither did it discredit the video I posted above. Who are the common ancestors where are they evolutionists are yet to find this common ancestor there is no evidence of it.
                      I think you're clutching at straws here.

Tech news and expert opinion from The Telegraph's technology team. Read articles and watch video on the tech giants and innovative startups.

The majority of scientists all agree that the Earth is not 5000 years old or 6000 years old but millions and billions of years old.

Can you or any Creationist provide scientific proof outside of Genesis that God created the Heavens and the Earth in 6 days?

Comment

• iskra
                        • Jun 2010

He did say what I posted in the clip above. Einstein referred to himself as both an Agnostic as well as an Atheist.
                        TM, with respect, he at no point refers to himself as an atheist. He also makes it clear that he rejects Atheism and all organised forms of Theism or religion. He does not believe in an anthropomorphic organised religion god etc. The quote you are referring to is Einstein telling someone that a priest will always view him (Einstein) as an Atheist. Anyway, thanks again for posting the clip, I really like many of Einstein's views on this topic.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

TM, with respect, he at no point refers to himself as an atheist. He also makes it clear that he rejects Atheism and all organised forms of Theism or religion. He does not believe in an anthropomorphic organised religion god etc. The quote you are referring to is Einstein telling someone that a priest will always view him (Einstein) as an Atheist. Anyway, thanks again for posting the clip, I really like many of Einstein's views on this topic.
                          I have another source I have to dig out where he has reffered to himself as such, Give me some time to find it.

Comment

• vojnik
                            • Apr 2011

I have another source I have to dig out where he has reffered to himself as such, Give me some time to find it.
                            What you going to dig out Iskra is right he isn't an Athiest he believed in a high power (God) but not a Christian God etc he just believed that there was a creater a God not belonging to any faith

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

What you going to dig out Iskra is right he isn't an Athiest he believed in a high power (God) but not a Christian God etc he just believed that there was a creater a God not belonging to any faith
                              I think you should be more worried about what i asked you before:

Can you or any Creationist provide scientific proof outside of Genesis that God created the Heavens and the Earth in 6 days?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

My apologies iskra. You are right about Einstein being agnostic. The source I was alluding to before that I had was not Einstein but Stephen Hawking. The quote I quoted was part of the quote you correctly stated

Comment

Working...
                                X