• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    I don't see how the USA or Australia are anti-christian, despite both being prime examples of a democracy, and promoting the notion of multi-culturalism.

Why does there always have to be some underlying conspiracy or NWO attached to every problem prevalent in our world?
    Because to control the world you need to control every component and to do that means you need to wrestle control from whoever has control of their tiny bit hence there's many 'little' problems to sort out, so every problem is going to have an underlying NWO/conspiracy spin.

Just one example to illustrate the above point, during prohibition in the 1920's there was more alcohol sold and more drunkenness than pre the law, only now the price was much higher and it has been said by many that the government supported illegal operation to get a cut of the illicit trade. It was ONLY after prohibition ended that certain drugs were made illegal and the 'war on drugs' began - one lucrative trade following another.

By making drug illegal the price goes up and competition can be controlled. It is known that the USA (and others) have been involved in the drug trade - The 'opium wars' in China, flying in drugs from Vietnam during the war, allowing and protecting the poppy fields in Afghanistan, supporting certain drug lords (USA operatives) over their rival drug lords (re 'Fast and Furious' gun running operation/investigation and the wrongful death suit by the family of a border patrol guard killed by Mexican drug runners using USA government supplied guns (the serial number on the gun used matched those involved in 'Fast and Furious')) and Wells Fargo (a major USA bank and one of the 6 elite ie NWO banks) copping a slap-on-the-wrist token fine when caught laundering 500 Billion (yes with a B) dollars in drug money in one year and also being investigated/suspected the drug cartel whose money it was is the same one involve in 'Fast and Furious'. So you can see there are links to events like a string of sausages - more than 2 parties involved is the definition of a conspiracy. This was to show that conspiracies exist and that the government is involved.

The UN was set up by the major Western powers. From the onset one of the main ideas behind the UN was to have a forum for nations to discuss things and collectively pressure those governments no abiding by acceptable standards thereby avoiding future major conflicts. The other prevailing idea of preventing future major conflicts was multiculturalism by mixing people around the globe so there wont/can't be the pressures of a 'us' Vs 'them' mentality if the 'us' is the same mixed lot as the 'them'. That is the roots of multiculturalism.

Although the idea of multiculturalism sort of sounds fine in theory the funny thing is how it is applied in practice - it is Western (and hence Christian) societies that are being flooded by 'all sorts' to the point that recent studies predict Western societies will become minorities in their own countries from 2015 - 2020 depending on the country and some by 2025, which if you think it's not that far off. Multiculturalism is one of the key tools used to ultimately bring about the decline and possible destruction of Western/European societies. Further, those pressures to implement multiculturalism are not applied to non-Western countries ie wouldn't some poor Indians or Chinese want to immigrate to richer Arab nations? In fact many non-Western nations have very discriminatory laws and the UN is not forcing them to change anything so it becomes clear that the premise that multiculturalism is sold by is a lie against Western societies.

The NWO is not a myth - presidents, past and present, from many nations and including the Pope have been talking about and calling for one world government and financial system ie a NWO.

Sorry about the length but in order to answer the question, and in the process hopefully bring everyone to the 'same page', it was necessary to establish that

1. conspiracies do exist and that the government is involved in conspiracies.

2. the same government involved in conspiracies were involved in setting up the UN and the policy of multiculturalism.

3. multiculturalism was forced on Western societies - does anyone remember an election or referendum on implementing multiculturalism in their Western/European society in ANY country - NO!!! So if the people are the sovereign in a democracy and own the government who was it that gave the government the right to implement a law into our society that irrevocably alters the very fabric of our societies forever? - NOONE! This is a huge event and not one vote was had in ANY country. It was a law made by our own governments whereby both ruling and opposition parties held the same policy making it IMPOSSIBLE to vote for anyone if you did NOT want multiculturalism. This then means it was an IMPOSED law by the UN, but the UN is a creation of our Western governments - do you see the loop? In order to be implemented by every Western government means a coordinated event by more than 2 parties ie the very definition of a conspiracy!!!

4. multiculturalism is ONLY applied to Western societies ie it itself is discriminatory even though it is sold as an anti-discrimination policy.

5. multiculturalism ie now a proven conspiracy and other (low birth rate - I'll answer elsewhere) factors are used in a 'slow kill operation' to destroy Western societies because it is ONLY the Western societies with the ability, means and will to stop their totalitarian plans. They remove the ability by dumbing down everyone chemically, they remove the means by impoverishing people (re current economic problem which will not stop - Greece is F'ed and Italy, Spain, Portugal, are headed for the rocks closely followed by the USA) and diluting Western society's numbers via multiculturalism, and they remove the will by a combination of the above factors and others that 'it's all too hopeless and there's nothing you can do to change it'.

The simple answer to "Why does everything have to be a NWO conspiracy?" is because in order for their plan to work all the factors affecting society need to be controlled (the "everything" bit) and because it's done by more than 2 parties (the definition of a conspiracy ie the "conspiracy" bit of the question) it is a conspiracy and because it's done by an elite of government/business/banking groups, the same ones calling for a NWO, it is the "NWO" bit of the question - so "everything" is a "conspiracy" by the "NWO" is your answer.

Since their actions are against Western societies and most people in Western societies are Christian there actions are also anti-Christian.

Copied for later reference.
    Last edited by Brian; 02-16-2012, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Here you go Brian,

Just so you can say I told you so

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

there you go brian,knock yourself out start eating the crickets.or its the bat for you.Get it cricket bat.Fried crickets yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

So Toby,

Can you please explain why you're not in jail yet? You claim that "they" control everything, why aren't "they" controlling you?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            there you go brian,knock yourself out start eating the crickets.or its the bat for you.Get it cricket bat.Fried crickets yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
            Whatever gave you the idea I was saying to eat bugs when I was saying exactly the opposite (see Post241 and Post256)? - the EU are scum for planning it.
            Last edited by Brian; 02-16-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Brian
              Banned
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
              Here you go Brian,

Just so you can say I told you so

http://bites.today.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...-of-the-future
              Thanks for the support Voltron - a 2nd confirmation source from a mainstream media might help some people realise the EU are scum and don't think well for any of us.

Comment

• Brian
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                So Toby,

Can you please explain why you're not in jail yet? You claim that "they" control everything, why aren't "they" controlling you?
                I see your still having trouble understanding obvious things - I'm too 'small-fry' to bother with.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  Thanks for the support Voltron - a 2nd confirmation source from a mainstream media might help some people realise the EU are scum and don't think well for any of us.
                  Ozimak, why are you celebrating this as some deluded victory and why is your only source of support from another deluded member, voltron???

The article clearly states that insects are often consumed by many cultures, why have you labeled it a conspiracy...show me where the EU introduced this culinary practice on the unsuspecting people's of Africa, Asia and South America before it unleashes it on the 'brain washed' NWO controlled people's of the 'West'

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    Ozimak,

Call me by my name scum.

why are you celebrating this as some deluded victory

The 'victory' was already won when I first posted the subject from a reputable media, namely the UK "Daily Mail" - this, now, is NOT the victory idiot.

Other members are free to comment on posts and/or add supplementary evidence confirming earlier posts. The sort of 'victory' is that it confirms the validity of my post from a secondary source and thus maybe convince any deluded people listening to you not to believe anything a PROVEN LIAR like you says ever again.

and why is your only source of support from another deluded member, voltron???

Whether he and I agree on other matters or not does not alter the truth of this matter but his actions do say that he is intelligent enough to understand this point is true, unlike deluded idiots like you.

The article clearly states that insects are often consumed by many cultures, why have you labeled it a conspiracy...

At no time have I said it is a conspiracy that some other cultures do eat bugs. Learn to read and comprehend.

show me where the EU introduced this culinary practice on the unsuspecting people's of Africa, Asia and South America

The practice of eating bugs in some cultures existed very long before the EU ever existed and is totally irrelevant to my point. Your use of irrelevant points is your feeble attempt to create the illusion of error on my part. Your NWO scum spite drives you to do it, but where the spirit is willing you idiotic simpleton mind is unable to follow and create an adequate lie to fool even a small child.

before it unleashes it on the 'brain washed' NWO controlled people's of the 'West'

The fact that they are planning to introduce it to the diet of Europeans who have never had a culture of eating bugs and do not lack the resources to produce at least sufficient quantities of other food says the EU is full of scum souls like you.

The conspiracy is in their knowledge that they intend to destroy the living standards of Europeans to such an extent that Europeans may have little if any choice to eat bugs to survive.

Your lies do not work with me NWO scum.

The master of the irrelevant point and the nonsensical tries again - and fails dismally, as always.

Grow a brain to post something that is sensical to the topic or don't post again NWO scum.

MODs this is just idiotic - could you just delete such totally idiotic posts. Really this is just too low a standard of posting and reflects badly on Macedonians and this site. Anyone reading this will think Macedonians are THAT stupid so as to not be able read and understand a basic article in a newspaper.
                    Last edited by Brian; 02-17-2012, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Ozimak, don't worry about eating bugs...worry that you lost your mind a long time ago...

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

The "Terminator" movie
                        (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/)
                        lied - Skynet did not become self aware at 02:14AM 29 Aug 1997, but a form of 'Skynet' is coming to you soon.

The USA are planning to expand their program of flying drones. To date they have been flown remotly by human operators, many of whom were not originally soldiers but just great at playing video games. While the human operators were conducting operation computers were monitoring them to 'learn' how to best operate the drones (Skynet anyone?).

Go one Phoenix, even though it's the LA Times and RT News you know you want to scream 'KOOKY Alien/bong stuff'.LOL. Kind of like turrets syndrome.LOL.
                        UK to take major role in making new 'eurodrones'

17 FEBRUARY 2012
                        Plans to build a new generation of "fighter drones" that can wage war by remote control are set to be agreed today by Britain and France. David Cameron and President Nicolas Sarkozy are preparing to put their recent tensions behind them to launch proposals for the pilotless stealth aircraft at a summit in Paris. In a second agreement, they will promise closer co-operation on civil nuclear power.

Under the plan, Britain's BAE and the French planemaker Dassault – rivals in the battle for sales of the present generation of fighter planes – will be asked to collaborate in the creation of a prototype of a Star Wars-type, ground-controlled "fighter drone" by 2020. Mr Cameron and Mr Sarkozy are expected to present the project as proof of continuing – or revived – Anglo-French friendship despite last year's rift over tighter fiscal discipline in the eurozone.

Unmanned aircraft: Britain's fleet

Britain operates a fleet of six Reaper MQ-9 drones, and is spending Ł135m to expand it to 10 aircraft. They are operational over Afghanistan and last year fired their weapons for the 200th time. The drones are operated by 39 Squadron from a base in Nevada, but this year it is intended they will be controlled from RAF Waddington, Lincolnshire.

Reaper-MQ unmanned aircraft are US-made and can carry up to 14 Hellfire missiles, cruise at a speed of 170kts, and remain aloft for 14 hours.
                        Another case of science following fiction. Maybe they'll build 'Skynet' yet.
                        Last edited by Brian; 02-17-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

What can I say Bill77? Why the question specifically to me off the bat instead of first generaly asked of the MTO?

But just to show I'm a good sport, I'll answer your question. Maybe you can share your opinion later?

Excellent production values - it looks like a lot of thought has gone into it.

It has a catchy 'club' like music and song which certainly will grab and hold peoples attention.

It is a non-LP version so as to be able to hold the attention of even the over stimulated ADD minds most young people have.

The graphics are also artistic, engaging and appear directed to a young audience, say upto 40 which would be most internet users.

The human models used are attractive and hence attention grabbing and also both blond and brunet models are used for broader appeal. Thought has gone into it.

Further, history tells us that the 15 to 30 demographic are more likely to be stired to action and actually take action in political/social issues so the stlye and media vehicle have been chosen well.

Overall a catch, attractive, well thought out and executed production.

Did you do it or someone you know?

I thought it sounded like Brian McFaggot's (AKA McFadden) "Just Say It So" and had a quick check on Youtube, and sure enough it was. I kind off like this version better. Kind of like your sub-script.
                          My opinion......is the same as yours. You took the words right out of my mouth.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Brian
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2011

For those still delusional to think the USA/UK/ectWest are pure as white snow and only do bad things when they absolutely have to, and even then strictly within the law, this article shows that the West has secret torture camps not made public to anyone. The rendition hub at LA airport and others are scary because you can be hauled away anywhere, maybe to secret camps like this one - the West have shown themselves not to be above barberry.

UK Guardian
                            RAF helicopter death revelation leads to secret Iraq detention camp

Death in RAF helicopter and secret prison camp in Iraq desert raises questions about legality of British and US operations.

Death in RAF helicopter and secret prison camp in Iraq desert raises questions about legality of British and US operations

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Despite Safety Worries, Work on Deadly Flu to Be Released

February 17, 2012
                              The full details of recent experiments that made a deadly flu virus more contagious will be published, probably within a few months, despite recommendations by the United States that some information be kept secret for fear that terrorists could use it to start epidemics.

The announcement, made on Friday by the World Health Organization, follows two months of heated debate about the flu research. The recommendation to publish the work in full came from a meeting of 22 experts in flu and public health from various countries who met on Thursday and Friday in Geneva at the organization’s headquarters to discuss “urgent issues” raised by the research.

Rest of article in Link.
                              Now WHY would the World Health Organisation (WHO) want to publish the results of a deadly (90+% kill rate) form of the 'Bird Flu'???

I put it to you to remember the last bird flu and how birds droppings were blamed for the rapid spread of the flu - afterall how do you stop birds flying around and doing their droppings everywhere world wide - so now that people are accustomed to this idea an 'accidental' breakout or deliberate by boogie man Al Qaeda (read Al-CIA-duh ie USA) in many locations simultaneously will easily be explained as 'birds flying around' instead of a coordinated biological attack. For a long time I have been wanting to say this but couldn't because of the predictable instant 'kooky' claims, until a mainstream paper published it first.

After some deliberation, I'll add the 'worm eating' thing is not just for some far off time in Europe but related to this, but I'll let you draw your own conclusions until something 'concrete' comes up where I can explain it without being 'kooky'.
                              Last edited by Brian; 02-18-2012, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Brian
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2011

BBC: Let's Kill the Internet and Start Over

February 17, 2012
                                Viewpoint: The internet is broken – we need to start over ... Last year, the level and ferocity of cyber-attacks on the internet reached such a horrendous level that some are now thinking the unthinkable: to let the internet wither on the vine and start up a new more robust one instead. On being asked if we should start again, many - maybe most - immediately argue that the internet is such an integral part of our social and economic fabric that even considering a change in its fundamental structure is inconceivable and rather frivolous. I was one of those. However, recently the evidence suggests that our efforts to secure the internet are becoming less and less effective, and so the idea of a radical alternative suddenly starts to look less laughable. – BBC/ Prof Alan Woodward, Department of Computing, University of Surrey.

Rest of article in Link.
                                Don't take you internet for granted.

Comment

Working...
                                X