• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Hey! Quit being so negative and have a look at the bright side.
    You can now purchase the ENTIRE first season of Ancient Aliens for 12 bucks. Bargain!

How many should I put you down for Brian?
    You're the one who said you watched the "Ancient Aliens" series repeatedly.

Remember me saying to you that only a stupid person or someone without a life would waste their time watching repeatedly that which they think is stupid and that's why I called you stupid or without a life or both?

Seeing you are by your own admission someone who watches the series when it comes up on TV instead of avoiding it then you should order it for yourself.
    Last edited by Brian; 03-13-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Brian on the magic mushies...
      I've told you before at least your a consistent NWO saboteur prick but where your evil will wants to your stupid brain can't form your deceit good enough without people catching you out a realising your poisonous intent.

So despite EVERYTHING I have posted has been proven to be real and backup by mainstream media articles you still think you can JUST sling mud anyway and follow the old adage that "if you sling enough mud at least some of it will stick".

You need better lies Phoenix so piss-off. Go back to your football thread and bouncing your balls via 'pocket billiards', this thread is for logical discussion and exposing the deceit/conspiracy in matters.
      Last edited by Brian; 03-13-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

could well be an albanian with some bucks to spare.i wonder ill gotten gain???
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Let me hijack your thread for a bit.

Sucked in all you face book users

Shit, that includes me
          Brian Post417
          A funny tong-in-cheek version of the truth.

I was looking for the 'onion' logo to appear.
          Here's something a little more real.

DOJ Asks Court To Keep Secret Any Partnership Between Google, NSA

MARCH 09, 2012
          The Justice Department is defending the government's refusal to discuss—or even acknowledge the existence of—any cooperative research and development agreement between Google and the National Security Agency.

The Washington based advocacy group Electronic Privacy Information Center sued in federal district court here to obtain documents about any such agreement between the Internet search giant and the security agency.

The NSA responded to the suit with a so-called “Glomar” response in which the agency said it could neither confirm nor deny whether any responsive records exist. U.S. District Judge Richard Leon in Washington sided with the government last July.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit is scheduled to hear the dispute March 20.

EPIC filed a Freedom of Information Act request in early 2010, noting media reports at the time that the NSA and Google had agreed to a partnership following the cyber attacks in China that year against Google.

EPIC asked for, among other things, communication between the NSA and Google about Gmail and Google’s “decision to fail to routinely encrypt” messages before Jan. 13, 2010.

The NSA’s response to the request for records noted that the agency “works with a broad range of commercial partners and research associations” to ensure the availability of secure information systems. The agency, however, refused to confirm or deny any partnership with Google.

The security agency said it routinely monitors vulnerabilities in commercial technology and cryptographic products because the government relies heavily on private companies for word processing systems and e-mail software.

“If NSA determines that certain security vulnerabilities or malicious attacks pose a threat to U.S. government information systems, NSA may take action,” DOJ Civil Division lawyers Catherine Hancock and Douglas Letter said in a brief in the D.C. Circuit in January.

DOJ’s legal team said that acknowledging whether NSA and Google formed a partnership from a cyber attack would illuminate whether the government “considered the alleged attack to be of consequence for critical U.S. government information systems.”

NSA said it cannot provide documents—or confirm their existence—because the information would alert adversaries about the security agency’s priorities, threat assessments and countermeasures.

DOJ said media reports about the alleged Google partnership with NSA do not constitute official acknowledgement.

The Washington Post and The New York Times both reported that Google contacted the NSA after the Jan. 2010 cyber attack, which the company said was rooted in China and targeted access to accounts of Chinese human rights activists. The Wall Street Journal said NSA’s general counsel worked out a cooperative research and development agreement with Google.

EPIC’s attorneys, including Marc Rotenberg, the group’s president, said in court papers that the document request includes records that are not relevant to the NSA’s information assurance mission.

“The NSA mischaracterizes EPIC’s FOIA Request by stating that responsive documents would reveal ‘information about a potential Google-NSA relationship,’” Rotenberg said.

The crux of the records request, Rotenberg said, is Google’s switch to application encryption by default for Gmail accounts soon after the cyber attack. Google in 2008 began allowing users to encrypt mail passing through the company servers, EPIC said in its brief, but encryption was not provided by default.

EPIC’s brief said the failure of the NSA to conduct a search for records “deprives the court of the ability to meaningfully assess the propriety” of the agency’s response that it can neither confirm nor deny the existence of responsive records.

“Without first conducting the search, not even the agency can know whether there is a factual basis for its legal position,” Rotenberg said.

EPIC said its records request does not seek documents about NSA’s role to secure government computer networks. “Google provides cloud-based services to consumers, not critical infrastructure services to the government,” Rotenberg said.

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            could well be an albanian with some bucks to spare.i wonder ill gotten gain???
            If you're referring to my immediate preceding Post422 I don't think Phoenix is an Albania (although they are lying pricks also) but either a misguided tool of the NWO or very possibly part of the evil NWO - being Macedonian doesn't preclude you from being evil or part of the NWO.

If he was just challenging my post to push me to provide proof then one could think he is playing devil's advocate but to continue knocking my posts when ample, clear and reliable proof (ie from reputable mainstream media) is provided then one can only conclude he is with the devil whom the NWO are.

For anyone who thinks there is no devil then that's your choice but the NWO do believe in a devil and worship him ie re Bohemian Grove, Belgian politician involved in children abduction/murder cover-up, ect.

I proved he was a liar (Post280). That's why I keep saying to everyone don't listen to him let alone believe anything he says.

Once the NWO have secured all the worlds resources and noone can challenge them a dramatic forced population reduction will follow hence the need to expose them while we still have the man-power to stop them. The likes of Phoenix trying to confuse people is not helping and in simple terms if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem.
            Last edited by Brian; 03-13-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Brian View Post
              You're the one who said you watched the "Ancient Aliens" series repeatedly.

Remember me saying to you that only a stupid person or someone without a life would waste their time watching repeatedly that which they think is stupid and that's why I called you stupid or without a life or both?

Seeing you are by your own admission someone who watches the series when it comes up on TV instead of avoiding it then you should order it for yourself.
              Relax...I'm only trying to get into the Moomba spirit.

Even though it's stupid, I find Giorgio is always good for a laugh. I watched half an episode...I guess that makes me a life long fan nowadays.

Isn't it tempting at 60% off Brian? Not only are they aliens...they're ANCIENT aliens!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

If you're referring to my immediate preceding Post422 I don't think Phoenix is an Albania (although they are lying pricks also) but either a misguided tool of the NWO or very possibly part of the evil NWO - being Macedonian doesn't preclude you from being evil or part of the NWO.
                Nor does being Macedonian preclude you from being an ancient alien psychopath with a crazy hair dew and stunning fake tan.

Comment

• Brian
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  Nor does being Macedonian preclude you from being an ancient alien psychopath with a crazy hair dew and stunning fake tan.
                  Talking about yourself are you?
                  You're the one crapping on about ancient aliens, not me.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Talking about yourself are you?
                    You're the one crapping on about ancient aliens, not me.

Comment

• Brian
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2011

It's starting to feel like Christmas with DARPA coming out with new things all the time - we gotta build that SkyNet somehow.

DARPA Unveils Drone-Slaying War Laser

03-08-2012
                      A weapon that used to be the size of a passenger jet now fits on the back of a flatbed truck. (Shark mounting apparatus sold separately.)

DARPA is unveiling a portable laser weapons system, HELLADS, which seems like something out of a sci-fi movie. The new laser application, created by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems with a custom power system from Saft Batteries, will help change the way the American military fights future wars. Current military laser systems are bulky contraptions which are mainly the size of a passenger jet, while the proposed DARPA weapon can fit on the back of a flatbed truck. The 150-kilowatt, solid state laser weapon is strong enough to take down drones or other aerial targets; a prototype is expected to be available by the end of 2012.

HELLADS stands for High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System. Since laser beams work at the speed of light, it's effectively impossible for aerial targets to dodge them. The use of laser beams against land targets is complicated by line-of-sight issues, but the miniaturization of laser technology makes them perfect for use against aerial and naval targets. The demonstration laser for DARPA will be the first 150-kilowatt laser weapon of its kind. DARPA plans to use the completed prototypes against targets at White Sands Missile Range in early 2013--this will include ground testing against rockets, mortars, and surface-to-air missiles.

Although video footage of HELLADS is not available yet, this clip of a previously developed American-Israeli laser system (which will be discussed later) from Northrop Grumman gives a good idea of how the system will work.

MTHEL THEL Mobile / Tactical High Energy Laser - YouTube

The big advance with these weapons is in the strength of the lasers and in their portability. Saft's Annie Sennet-Cassity told Fast Company that while previous military laser prototypes were stronger, they were also about the size of a passenger jet. This creates obvious difficulties in battlefield or aerial use. A 150-kilowatt laser beam is powerful enough to destroy aircraft. Previous military laser weapons primarily relied on blinding pilots with laser beams, rather than destroying the aircraft itself. For the United States Air Force, the ultimate goal is to equip bombers and UAVs with HELLADS weaponry.

However, the United States is not the only nation developing laser weapons. The Israeli government and American defense contractors have quietly been working for years on the Nautilus laser system, which in the words of Wired's Danger Room blog, gave the country a “ray gun defense.” Russia has been working on aerial military lasers since at least 2010, and India has also been developing a laser weapon system of its own.

While the idea of military lasers, death rays, and ray guns encourage all sorts of futurist fantasies, there will be major limitations to these weapons. Despite the fact that DARPA's laser can destroy airplanes, the strength of the laser beam is greatly weakened by clouds, haze, and dust clouds—something that can limit on-the-ground use in warzones.

Comment

• Brian
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2011

Watchout everyone! When you are taking your 'Red Pill' be careful NOT to take the 'Pink Pill'.

Heart disease drug 'combats racism'

07 Mar 2012
                        Volunteers given the beta-blocker, used to treat chest pains and lower heart rates, scored lower on a standard psychological test of "implicit" racist attitudes.

They appeared to be less racially prejudiced at a subconscious level than another group treated with a "dummy" placebo pill.
                        Scientists believe the discovery can be explained by the fact that racism is fundamentally founded on fear.

Propranolol acts both on nerve circuits that govern automatic functions such as heart rate, and the part of the brain involved in fear and emotional responses. The drug is also used to treat anxiety and panic.
                        Experimental psychologist Dr Sylvia Terbeck, from Oxford University, who led the study published in the journal Psychopharmacology, said: "Our results offer new evidence about the processes in the brain that shape implicit racial bias.

Heart attacks are falling dramatically - but who knows why 06 Feb 2012
                        Dementia is 'next global health time bomb' 07 Mar 2012
                        "Implicit racial bias can occur even in people with a sincere belief in equality. Given the key role that such implicit attitudes appear to play in discrimination against other ethnic groups, and the widespread use of propranolol for medical purposes, our findings are also of considerable ethical interest."

Two groups of 18 participants took part in the study. Each volunteer was asked to undertake a "racial Implicit Association Test" (IAT) one to two hours after taking propranolol or the placebo.

The test involved categorising positive and negative words, and pictures of black and white individuals, on a computer screen.
                        Differences in the time taken to carry out the tasks provided the basis of the result.

More than a third of the volunteers had a "negative" IAT score, meaning they were biased towards being non-racist at a subconscious level. This was not seen in any member of the placebo group.
                        Propranolol had no effect on a different measure of "explicit" racial prejudice, religious and sexual prejudice, or prejudice against drug addicts.

These were tested using a "feeling thermometer" psychological tool used for assessing explicit prejudice. Volunteers were asked to rate how "warm" they felt towards different groups on a 10-point scale analogous to a thermometer.

The scientists wrote: "The main finding of our study is that propranolol significantly reduced implicit but not explicit racial bias."
                        Despite the study's small size and limitations, the researchers believe it raises important ethical and philosophical questions.

Co-author Professor Julian Savulescu, from Oxford University's Faculty of Philosophy, said: "Such research raises the tantalising possibility that our unconscious racial attitudes could be modulated using drugs, a possibility that requires careful ethical analysis.

"Biological research aiming to make people morally better has a dark history. And propranolol is not a pill to cure racism. But given that many people are already using drugs like propranolol which have 'moral' side effects, we at least need to better understand what these effects are."
                        But Dr Chris Chambers, from the University of Cardiff's School of Psychology, said the results should be viewed with "extreme caution".
                        He said: "We don't know whether the drug influenced racial attitudes only or whether it altered implicit brain systems more generally.

"And we can't rule out the possibility that the effects were due to the drug incidentally reducing heart rate. So although interesting, in my view these preliminary results are a long way from suggesting that propranolol specifically influences racial attitudes."

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

I know Moomba is over but this just HAD to go in even though it's 'toilet humour'.

"South Park" have taken on the evil TSA - the Toilet Security Agency (really Transport Security Agency). If you know about the real TSA it's even funnier.

South Park - Season 16 Episode 01 - Cartman makes fun of TSA
                          Last edited by Brian; 03-15-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Brian
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2011

Finally one of the devils minions has seen the light and come out with the truth.

How long do you think he will stay alive before he has an 'accident'.

'Courageous stuff... he's a legend': Goldman Sachs executive who quit over firm's 'toxic' culture hailed a hero by friends (but bosses hit back at flamboyant public resignation)

In a resignation letter published in the New York Times, Greg Smith, an executive director who worked at the bank for 12 years, lambasted the firm as more interested in making money for itself than its clients.

14 March 2012
                            Executive director Greg Smith quits in open letter in the New York Times
                            Firm 'more interested in making money than the clients' interests'
                            Claims colleagues called clients 'muppets' and talked of 'ripping eyeballs out'
                            CEO and president say they were 'disappointed' to read the claims
                            Commentators suggest the conditions are commonplace on Wall Street
                            Friends describe South African-born Smith as 'an exceptional person'

Resignation: Executive director Greg Smith has quit Goldman Sachs in a letter in the New York Times, claiming it cares more about money than clients

A Goldman Sachs executive has dealt a deeply embarrassing blow to the firm by quitting in an open letter in which he lambasts the working environment as 'toxic and destructive'.
                            Greg Smith has received strong support from many of his friends and colleagues, who have called him a 'legend' and praised him for speaking up against the corporate culture.

But Goldman's management claim that the views of Mr Smith, an executive director who has worked at the New York-based investment bank for 12 years, represent a minority opinion at the firm.
                            In a scathing resignation letter published in the New York Times on Wednesday, he reveals staff have so little respect for clients, they call them 'muppets' and talk of 'ripping eyeballs out'.

'I can honestly say that the environment now is as toxic and destructive as I have ever seen it,' writes Smith, who headed the firm's U.S. equity derivatives business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
                            'To put the problem in the simplest terms, the interests of the client continue to be sidelined in the way the firm operates and thinks about making money.'

Last night Mr Smith, who was born in South Africa and won a scholarship to Stanford University in the United States, was being described as a ‘legend’ by friends on Facebook.

One wrote: ‘Wow – courageous stuff Smithers!’ Another said: ‘I am very proud of you, Greg. You are showing the world their higher selves.’
                            But many comments on Twitter were less supportive with one person tweeting: ‘Greg Smith isn’t a whistleblower, he’s just a Goldman Sachs executive having a midlife crisis.’

Rest of article in Link.

The £1bn backlash: Shares plummet in Goldman Sachs after disgusted former executive says bank rips off its clients and calls them 'muppets'

15 March 2012
                            Shares in New York plunged 3.4% after Greg Smith's resignation in open letter to New York Times

He blamed top bosses for 'decline in moral fiber' and being more interested in making money than looking after clients' interests
                            However, sources today claim he was disgruntled after losing out on promotion

Snubbed? Former Goldman Sachs banker Greg Smith, pictured playing table tennis in 1996, quit his £3m-a-year job because he lost out on promotion, sources claimed today

(remorseful demon or pissed-off demon???)

Goldman Sachs was hit by a £1.3billion backlash following a devastating attack on it as ‘morally bankrupt’ by one of its senior executives.
                            The global investment bank’s share price fell after Greg Smith said Goldman staff referred to clients as ‘muppets’ and ripped them off for as much money as possible.

Yesterday critics including Business Secretary Vince Cable weighed in on the controversy sparked by London-based Mr Smith.

Mr Cable said at a British Chambers of Commerce conference in London: ‘This letter has inflicted severe reputational damage on Goldman Sachs and they will pay the price for it.’

Mr Smith, announcing his resignation in an open letter in the New York Times on Wednesday, blamed two of the bank’s top bosses for the ‘decline in the firm’s moral fibre’.
                            Last edited by Brian; 03-16-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

WOW!WOW! What can I say but WOW? When the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, who are both internal agencies, order 450 Million rounds of 0.40 calibre ammunition you have to wonder what they are getting ready for?

ATK Secures .40 Caliber Ammunition Contract with Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE)

March 12, 2012
                              --ATK Wins Five-Year, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity Contract for .40 Caliber Ammunition from DHS, ICE --Additional .40 Caliber Ammunition Contract with 450 Million Round Potential Demonstrates ATK's Leadership in Ammunition Manufacturing

ANOKA, Minn., March 12, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- ATK ATK +0.25% announced that it is being awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement from the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE) for .40 caliber ammunition. This contract features a base of 12 months, includes four option years, and will have a maximum volume of 450 million rounds.

Rest of article in Link.

Comment

• Brian
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2011

You already know, or should know, their spying on you via your smart phone - 'yeah, who cares? I got nothing to hide.'

Well now their going to spy on you via everything and the CIA Cheif says it's all Ok.

CIA Chief: We’ll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher

March 15, 2012
                                More and more personal and household devices are connecting to the internet, from your television to your car navigation systems to your light switches. CIA Director David Petraeus cannot wait to spy on you through them.

Earlier this month, Petraeus mused about the emergence of an “Internet of Things” — that is, wired devices — at a summit for In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital firm. “‘Transformational’ is an overused word, but I do believe it properly applies to these technologies,” Petraeus enthused, “particularly to their effect on clandestine tradecraft.”

All those new online devices are a treasure trove of data if you’re a “person of interest” to the spy community. Once upon a time, spies had to place a bug in your chandelier to hear your conversation. With the rise of the “smart home,” you’d be sending tagged, geolocated data that a spy agency can intercept in real time when you use the lighting app on your phone to adjust your living room’s ambiance.

“Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely controlled through technologies such as radio-frequency identification, sensor networks, tiny embedded servers, and energy harvesters — all connected to the next-generation internet using abundant, low-cost, and high-power computing,” Petraeus said, “the latter now going to cloud computing, in many areas greater and greater supercomputing, and, ultimately, heading to quantum computing.”

Petraeus allowed that these household spy devices “change our notions of secrecy” and prompt a rethink of “our notions of identity and secrecy.” All of which is true — if convenient for a CIA director.

The CIA has a lot of legal restrictions against spying on American citizens. But collecting ambient geolocation data from devices is a grayer area, especially after the 2008 carve-outs to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Hardware manufacturers, it turns out, store a trove of geolocation data; and some legislators have grown alarmed at how easy it is for the government to track you through your phone or PlayStation.

That’s not the only data exploit intriguing Petraeus. He’s interested in creating new online identities for his undercover spies — and sweeping away the “digital footprints” of agents who suddenly need to vanish.

“Proud parents document the arrival and growth of their future CIA officer in all forms of social media that the world can access for decades to come,” Petraeus observed. “Moreover, we have to figure out how to create the digital footprint for new identities for some officers.”

It’s hard to argue with that. Online cache is not a spy’s friend. But Petraeus has an inadvertent pal in Facebook.

Why? With the arrival of Timeline, Facebook made it super-easy to backdate your online history. Barack Obama, for instance, hasn’t been on Facebook since his birth in 1961. Creating new identities for CIA non-official cover operatives has arguably never been easier. Thank Zuck, spies. Thank Zuck.
                                You might be thinking where is all this data going to go? Well their building a new facility in Utah to store all your data.

The NSA Is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center (Watch What You Say)

March 15, 2012
                                The spring air in the small, sand-dusted town has a soft haze to it, and clumps of green-gray sagebrush rustle in the breeze. Bluffdale sits in a bowl-shaped valley in the shadow of Utah’s Wasatch Range to the east and the Oquirrh Mountains to the west. It’s the heart of Mormon country, where religious pioneers first arrived more than 160 years ago. They came to escape the rest of the world, to understand the mysterious words sent down from their god as revealed on buried golden plates, and to practice what has become known as “the principle,” marriage to multiple wives.

Today Bluffdale is home to one of the nation’s largest sects of polygamists, the Apostolic United Brethren, with upwards of 9,000 members. The brethren’s complex includes a chapel, a school, a sports field, and an archive. Membership has doubled since 1978—and the number of plural marriages has tripled—so the sect has recently been looking for ways to purchase more land and expand throughout the town.

But new pioneers have quietly begun moving into the area, secretive outsiders who say little and keep to themselves. Like the pious polygamists, they are focused on deciphering cryptic messages that only they have the power to understand. Just off Beef Hollow Road, less than a mile from brethren headquarters, thousands of hard-hatted construction workers in sweat-soaked T-shirts are laying the groundwork for the newcomers’ own temple and archive, a massive complex so large that it necessitated expanding the town’s boundaries. Once built, it will be more than five times the size of the US Capitol.

Rather than Bibles, prophets, and worshippers, this temple will be filled with servers, computer intelligence experts, and armed guards. And instead of listening for words flowing down from heaven, these newcomers will be secretly capturing, storing, and analyzing vast quantities of words and images hurtling through the world’s telecommunications networks. In the little town of Bluffdale, Big Love and Big Brother have become uneasy neighbors.

The NSA has become the largest, most covert, and potentially most intrusive intelligence agency ever.
                                Under construction by contractors with top-secret clearances, the blandly named Utah Data Center is being built for the National Security Agency. A project of immense secrecy, it is the final piece in a complex puzzle assembled over the past decade. Its purpose: to intercept, decipher, analyze, and store vast swaths of the world’s communications as they zap down from satellites and zip through the underground and undersea cables of international, foreign, and domestic networks. The heavily fortified $2 billion center should be up and running in September 2013. Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.” It is, in some measure, the realization of the “total information awareness” program created during the first term of the Bush administration—an effort that was killed by Congress in 2003 after it caused an outcry over its potential for invading Americans’ privacy.

But “this is more than just a data center,” says one senior intelligence official who until recently was involved with the program. The mammoth Bluffdale center will have another important and far more secret role that until now has gone unrevealed. It is also critical, he says, for breaking codes. And code-breaking is crucial, because much of the data that the center will handle—financial information, stock transactions, business deals, foreign military and diplomatic secrets, legal documents, confidential personal communications—will be heavily encrypted. According to another top official also involved with the program, the NSA made an enormous breakthrough several years ago in its ability to cryptanalyze, or break, unfathomably complex encryption systems employed by not only governments around the world but also many average computer users in the US. The upshot, according to this official: “Everybody’s a target; everybody with communication is a target.”

Rest of article in Link.

Comment

Working...
                                X