X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

A factual review from an Apple engineer about the new Macbook here:
    an Apple engineer explains how they developed the new 2015 Macbook and the day Tim Cook saw it for the first time.Original Source: Risitas y las paelleras: h...
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Have you got the android s6.I have heard some positive feedback about them.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• JJAskiz
        Banned
        • May 2015

Android phones are the best.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

in some ways yes in others no.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• JJAskiz
            Banned
            • May 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            in some ways yes in others no.
            But the iPhones are shit though, they have too many restrictions on them unlike Android mobile phones where you are free to do anything on there.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Well askizz welcome to australia.With the iphones the battery cant be removed and the phone has got a small hardrive in it.Android has got a mind of its own.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• JJAskiz
                Banned
                • May 2015

Well askizz welcome to australia.With the iphones the battery cant be removed and the phone has got a small hardrive in it.Android has got a mind of its own.
                True that beh.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                  Banned
                  • May 2015

I heard the Android mobile phones can be easily hacked now and that there are Apps made by the NSA that is now in the Play Store which they use to spy on you and see most things you do on your Android device now. that is why I am a BlackBerry user.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

jaskizzdo you know wha it means to be a blacknberry user all your messages are rerooted to Canada.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• JJAskiz
                      Banned
                      • May 2015

jaskizzdo you know wha it means to be a blacknberry user all your messages are rerooted to Canada.
                      The text messages on the BlackBerry are not re-rooted to Canada because that is breach of privacy and + everything on the BlackBerry is encrypted so even if the text message did get re-rooted to somewhere or to someone, they can't read the text messages or view the data files on or from the BlackBerry device without the password and without de-crypting the text message or view the data file on the BlackBerry without de-crypting it. Why do you think business people in offices, drug dealers, computer hackers and privacy freaks use BlackBerries for? Because the BlackBerry is encrypted and one of the most safest mobile phones out.

Comment

Working...
                      X