• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Croatian police prevent trafficking of children from Macedonia

Croatian police prevent trafficking of children from Macedonia
    kurir.mk

Croatian police have foiled a smuggling four children from Macedonia and arrested two persons, after which one of them after he admitted guilt and was released to bail.

Children were of Albanian nationality.

Police arrested thirty-three year old Sadat Toskikj and two years older Sanja Krishna, which is released to bail.

Both the forged birth certificate children like to register in the municipality Zapreshikj, where it was discovered that it was counterfeit documents that as a mother of children is written the name of Sanja Krishna.

Based on these documents, the children wanted to transfer to Zagreb, but do not know what to plotting them.

Toskikj and formerly was known to police for various crimes and illicit trafficking
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

One must ask why or how can these criminals of the lowest form get released on Bail..?
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

What don't you get bail for?
      This sounds ridiculous.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

The Image of our Country spoilt again by Animals

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

I may not be fimilar with the LAW, but people such as them getting release on Bail is dangerous and a high risk...
          do you think they'll apprear in court.?
          how easy is it for them to escape into Kosovo..?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Well done to the Croat authorities for stopping this filth.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• United MKD
              • Jul 2011

Who was that Albanian on this forum that said 'we Albanians love our children too much, we would never traffic our children'. Scum.

Comment

• BigMak
                Banned
                • Jan 2009

how did they get beyond Macedonian Borders then? looks like the Macedonians need help to protect its own boarders, I say bring back Macedonians nato forces!

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

I don't advocate violence as a solution as a rule, as we all know there are exceptions to the rule!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                    Who was that Albanian on this forum that said 'we Albanians love our children too much, we would never traffic our children'. Scum.
                    LOL so true, what idiots.

These are the types of people who would sell their mother or children for a quick buck - i guess lucky for them they have like 8 kids so they can afford to sell a few.

Unfortunately macedonia is cursed with these backwards scum bags.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

they should put a stop to it pronto
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                      X