Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

North American currency union

Mythical or the Future to come
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Mythical. Only someone like you who is completly uninformed about American politics would even give it the time of day, let alone post it up here.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

Well fucking thanks for the insulting remark you are a joy to everyone's ears I honestly never expected this from any fellow forumite

I am sure others find the discussion point interesting considering George W Bush Junior enacted without Senate approval an agreement with the Canadian and Mexican Governments during his time in office a very ominous Trade level agreement but hell you would know that.

Fact or Fiction it is Interesting

Coming out with some smart mouthed below the belt remark
      I would have sluged you straight in the head if you said that to me in person but you wouldn't behave like this in person would you

People have differing opinions, disagree and think differently learn to be a little relaxed and a less emotionality charged little cunt you are one of those Judging or Perceiving personality types it is bloody obvious
      mediation isn't your quality in real life I bet

I have noticed you have made people feel O' the hell with this Forum experience, weren't you a member once of the UMD and now slander them at every angle like a little bitch and admin this site as a full time job
      you are a pleasure a real pleasure so I guess we are mortal Keyboard Internet foes for life
      Last edited by Zarni; 03-29-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

The first sentence says the union is fictional.
        I believe it will stay that way, why do you think any differently Zarni?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
          Well fucking thanks for the insulting remark you are a joy to everyone's ears I honestly never expected this from any fellow forumite

I am sure others find the discussion point interesting considering George W Bush Junior enacted without Senate approval an agreement with the Canadian and Mexican Governments during his time in office a very ominous Trade level agreement but hell you would know that.

Fact or Fiction it is Interesting

Coming out with some smart mouthed below the belt remark
          I would have sluged you straight in the head if you said that to me in person but you wouldn't behave like this in person would you

People have differing opinions, disagree and think differently learn to be a little relaxed and a less emotionality charged little cunt you are one of those Judging or Perceiving personality types it is bloody obvious
          mediation isn't your quality in real life I bet

I have noticed you have made people feel O' the hell with this Forum experience, weren't you a member once of the UMD and now slander them at every angle like a little bitch and admin this site as a full time job
          you are a pleasure a real pleasure so I guess we are mortal Keyboard Internet foes for life
          Zarni, people who know me know that I'm like this in person and I'm not emotional at all. In fact, I'm one of the most relaxed people I know. You shouldn't confuse my frank, honest and reasoned comments as some sort of emotional outburst like you seem to be having right now. The fact that you have some serious issue with logic and consistently fail to inform yourself about the topics you post should not suprise you when you are told that you are wrong.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Zarni
            Banned
            • May 2011

observations how you interact on a social site
            make an impression you too don’t know me in the flesh

I for a long time was a visitor and not contributed to this forum and have noted departed forum member's have had nasty experiences with you
            You hit below the belt not me and attack members

The last comment by you is the core of the matter I am neither correct or wrong and neither are you

Admin please cancel my account nice knowing all you guys maybe one day we can chat and have a beer
            Last edited by Zarni; 03-29-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
              observations how you interact on a social site
              make an impression you too don’t know me in the flesh

I for a long time was a visitor and not contributed to this forum and have noted departed forum member's have had nasty experiences with you
              You hit below the belt not me and attack members

The last comment by you is the core of the matter I am neither correct or wrong and neither are you

Admin please cancel my account nice knowing all you guys maybe one day we can chat and have a beer
              Zarni, its a well known fact he's a narcissistic wanker, dont let him get to you
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

Just as long as he doesn't Fart in my Direction I am OK

Comment

• ProMKD
                  • Oct 2011

This has been discussed so many times in the Canadian/American political scenes. Not sure of the benefits, but many have spoken of the downfalls. For example Canadian exports are strongest when the Canadian currency is weaker compared to the USA. Just FYI, over 75% of canada's exports go to USA, so I don't think this currency would be of any 'greater' benefit.

Although NAFTA - north american free trade agreement has changed a lot of things. Most "made in america" cars are actually made in mexico, just for a very small example.
                  www.everythingmacedonia.com
                  Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Brian
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                    This has been discussed so many times in the Canadian/American political scenes.

Although NAFTA - north american free trade agreement has changed a lot of things. Most "made in america" cars are actually made in mexico, just for a very small example.
                    Your're right that NAFTA is one of the things fuelling this conspiracy.

Zarni, your not necessarily wrong just too premature to be right.

The problem with conspiracies and alternate media is that this side of the 'fence' is reality and over the fence is the future. People in 'alternate media land' like to think they can predict the future by looking at current events an extrapolating from them what will be in the future, but this doesn't always work out because some current points can be missed/not known or new points show up in the very near future which alter the whole 'equation' to what the future holds.

The other thing fuelling this speculation is the downward spiral of the USA dollar - it's floating now, but the ever increasing USA debt will see it fall one day with certainty if the current path is not changed. Will the path be changed is a HUGE factor which will alter which future we will see happen.

Because it is too premature - not enough info - is why I haven't wade in on this topic before, but if you guys want to discuss possibilities that's ok but there's no need to argue about it.

Zarni don't worry too much about Vangelovski, he's probably never even had red cordial or a red lolly let alone a 'red pill'. Chill guys.

Sinitta - So Macho - YouTube
                    Last edited by Brian; 04-01-2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X