X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
    "Under the same roof"?Hardly.After the framework agreement the minority rights rocketed sky high.In 2007 I applied for one of about 200 positions in the ministry of interior and after passing all the tests I was denied because those places were filled with shiptars,vlachs etc. As the framework agreement stated,minorities must consist a minimum of 25% of all the state administration.Same thing happened previously after i got back from the army,i wanted to work as a professional soldier,but again i was denied from the same reasons.Also,shiptars are kings of organized crime,they're all linked together and support each other.And as Daniel stated,they have more income from abroad.
    DraganOfStip
    What do you think the solution is?........less children and more money?
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DraganOfStip
      • Aug 2011

If I knew the solution I would be implementing it.Unfortunately I don't.Maybe I should do what Lambe Alabakovski,the former head of the Macedonian Football Federation did - steal something like 2 million euros,get convicted to 5 years in prison,do only 2 and get out due to good behavior and enjoy the benefits of the crime for the rest of my life.The reality is that to get to a high-ranking well paid position you need 2 things:a DPMNE membership card and the backstabbing ability to walk through corpses to get what you want.Unfortunately for me,i don't have any of the two.
      ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
      ― George Orwell

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

If I knew the solution I would be implementing it.Unfortunately I don't.Maybe I should do what Lambe Alabakovski,the former head of the Macedonian Football Federation did -
        Lambe Alabakovski was the head of the Macedonian Football Federation

Talk about multi talented
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

Bummer!Sorry Bill,I meant Lambe Arnaudov,the bearded guy from Ljubco Georgievski's government.
          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Bummer!Sorry Bill,I meant Lambe Arnaudov,
            No worries mate......i get mixed up with names all the time

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              I believe culture does play a big part, but unfortunately, i don't agree with income is a issue with planning families. It never was for our forefathers and mothers that had many many children and yet financially, they were not better off infact it was much much worse.

So why the difference now? Mentality!.......there was a saying in Macedonian, something like "deca se bogadtsvo" or "imash deca imash bogatsvo". Today the mentality is "imash mobilen.... imash bogatsvo. imash shvajerka.... imash zivot. imash nekolku evra i ima nekolku kafanchina...kurot mi boli za nishto drugo"

Macedonians have became very selfish individuals since their independence then later on by the lure of false dreams coming from this EU hype, that they could and will live an American lifestyle in a country that will have an economy Akin to Luxembourg or Switzerland.
              It is a morally perverse generation and they are reaping their reward.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

If I knew the solution I would be implementing it.Unfortunately I don't.Maybe I should do what Lambe Alabakovski,the former head of the Macedonian Football Federation did - steal something like 2 million euros,get convicted to 5 years in prison,do only 2 and get out due to good behavior and enjoy the benefits of the crime for the rest of my life.The reality is that to get to a high-ranking well paid position you need 2 things:a DPMNE membership card and the backstabbing ability to walk through corpses to get what you want.Unfortunately for me,i don't have any of the two.
                Dragan
                Just an observation......if there were more macedonians they would have so much more pull by weight of numbers that DPMNE or other parties, could not ignore - if they exercised that pull.
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                  Ah, Tom...don't you just love the free and democratic exchanges!
                  Vic......Since you pretend to fight for freedom, democracy, Justice etc etc

When or "if" you come back and decide to talk honestly, Please read the statement below followed by my questions further below.

In 2007 I applied for one of about 200 positions in the ministry of interior and after passing all the tests I was denied because those places were filled with shiptars,vlachs etc. As the framework agreement stated,minorities must consist a minimum of 25% of all the state administration.
                  If a Macedonian citizen (like Dragan) has qualified fairly (possibly more qualified than others) for a particular position, but Race, colour, or Religion does not allow him to fulfil his job or dreams, Is'nt this what you would call Undemocratic? Unfair? Injustice? racist? Divisive?

Honestly now, there is only one right answer and every reader can see it.

Comment

• MKPrilep
                    • Mar 2009

I have to ask, how many children you have?

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Vicsan i as a macedonian have you no shame in what you are doing.Do you have any regrets.I consider the albanians an illigitimate minority who don't desrve what they are getting.Think about it none are proud to call macedonia home ,none like to be seen as macedonian citizens because they don't respect the soveregnity of macedonia.In my view because the albanians have declared themselves as albanians from the start & they don'really recognize their status as citizens of macedonia.Only to the extent for political reasons to suit themselves.So it's goodbye macedonia as far as you are concerned sell it all out.
                      How could anyone fall for this crap of sdsm,you accept it like it was absolute truth.I think it's so anti macedonian that i first thought you might be a shptar.But you might as well be that.
                      Thats why you don't want a nationality macedonian to exist & you don't want a state of macedonia to exist.Your FA & your badinter are mechanisms to destroy macedonian soveregnity.You go on as if macedonia doesn't exist,you favour the recognition of your buddies branko & ljupco & country to be called fyrom.Also give your self a star for capitulating to the albanian cause of a greater albania.Also a star for the greek cause & bulgarian cause.This is because you care about the shiptar community more than you favour the macedonian people.I suppose at the end of it
                      your lot is only intersted in ripping whatever is left of macedonia & simply giving it away or anything of value to take for yourselves.
                      Last edited by George S.; 10-30-2012, 07:11 AM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                      X