X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stoiche
    • Jan 2013

Hi everyone

I'm just popping in to say hi to everyone (I'm new to this forum). I hope everyone had a great x-mas!
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too. Tell us a bit about yourself, I'm sure you'll have a lot in common with many other members here.

Feel free to join in on the discussions and enjoy.

Comment

• stoiche
      • Jan 2013

Thanks mate. I'm Macedonian - born in Australia and living in Perth. The old man was born in a small village called Mahala in Lerin (today known as Tropeouchos) and Mum was born Kacarevo but she is of Macedonian heritage. Her family later moved to Velgosti (a village about 4km from Ohrid). My Dad's family moved from occupied Macedonia to Manjimup in 1956 when my Dad was 9 months old. I would have to say my Dad's side copped it pretty bad from the Greeks that's why I am the way I am towards them.

I've got a fairly strong passion for Macedonian news and politics and I've visited Macedonia 4 times (1997, twice in 2007 and 2012).

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

welcome on board patriotche

mozhish da razgovarash po nashe ?
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Hello Stoiche,

I'm also new to the forum as of today.

Greetings from America.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Stoiche
            Dobro doide!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

ditto on makedonce comment welcome stoiche.We enjoyed xmas & bozikI presume you did? as well.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• stoiche
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                welcome on board patriotche

mozhish da razgovarash po nashe ?
                Da be - zboruvam po makedonski. Piseneto nemie cisto ama znam po malku

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Dobre dojde Stoiche
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• stoiche
                    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    ditto on makedonce comment welcome stoiche.We enjoyed xmas & bozikI presume you did? as well.
                    spolati. yeah had a great x-mas...lots of food !! nothing bits a bit of jagne haha.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

Hi stoiche, welcome to the forum.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Stoiche
                        You must be from the Lerinsko delo, samo nie velime "spolaiti", suti vie drugi te ne znat po nashe!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• stoiche
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                          Stoiche
                          You must be from the Lerinsko delo, samo nie velime "spolaiti", suti vie drugi te ne znat po nashe!
                          Yeah, from a small village just near Lerin makedonche!

When I went to the Vardarsko del I learnt words that I have never heard of. You should have seen the confusion between me and a waiter in Ohrid when I asked where the kenef was haha.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

My friend always makes me laugh telling me the "soba" story.
                            Boiling hot weather and everyone asking him if he wanted a soba when he was in Ohrid.
                            Funny for Egejci
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

you can sleep in the open in summer.You know the choice is a dip in biljana izvori or the ezero.Who needs a soba maybe to cry,sob??
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X