• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

[QUOTE = Bill77; 33,649]: lol:: lol:: lol: [/ QUOTE]

Bill,
    Mnougou smeshno!!! - ama ot deka go otkradi cappa ta?
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

You know when its Maso rage. 50 cent (pejese centi) cranking up some Hip Hop tunes with the harmonica on a sunday morning at the early morning za doma 8 am invitations for your wedding, He is ripping out some of the hippiest tunes that even old lady with the elvis style frizura is putting her hands up and waving it just like she just dont care.
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

YouTube - K-15 - Fakultet mesto samoposluga

YouTube - K-15 - Bugarski pasosi
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

If you are going to lie to the world and claim to have owned something for over 2000 years, Don't you think you should know how to at least spell it ?

Greece can have "magedonia", we will keep whats truely ours MACEDONIA. lol
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Mitso lived above his restaurant with only his beloved pet dog called Stavro for company.

One day Stavros the dog died and Mitso went to his local priest and asked, "Father, my dog Stavro died. Could you do a Trisagio for the poor animal, he was like a son to me?"

Father Niko shook his head, "I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But, there's an English church on the next block. God knows what they believe in. Maybe they'll do something for your dog?"

Mitso said, "I'll go right away Father. Do you think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?"

Father Niko exclaimed, "Kyrie Eleison! Vre Mitso, why didn't you tell me the dog was Greek Orthodox?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Good Joke

Money talks doesnt it?

We say Parite i zhelezni Vrati otvarvat.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Risto, that is one of the best i have heard. lol.

A man whent to his priest for a confesion.

Man) Father, i think i have sined. I went to my neighbours house while her husband was at work. we got undressed and at just pryor to entering, i got this guilt trip and stoped.

Father) my son, what do you mean "you think you sinned" its a sin alright.

Man) But father, we did not go through with it, my genital only touched the side but did not go in.

Father) Well it touched the side, its as good as in. Now say three prayers and put a fifty in the box next to the door on the way out.

Now the man says his prayers three times and aproaches the box on his way out. The man puts a fifty dollar note in the slot in the box but does not release the money but pulls it out again and back in his pocket. The Priest sees this and tells the man,

Father) Hey, That is not very honest of you. i seen what you did. You only touched the slot but you did not put it in.

Man) well your words were if it touches the side, its as good as in.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Gold.
                  Reminds me of a story my mate told me once .... i will tell you at the AMHRC Dinner.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Летаат со авион Бранко и Никола. Никола некако замислен му вели на Бранко:
                    - Абе Бранко знаеш ли што си мислам! Да фрлам јас 100 евра од прозорец да усреќам некој во Македонија, што велиш?
                    На што Бранко рекол:
                    - А, да фрлиш ти 10 пати по 100 евра па да усреќиш десет македонци?
                    На што се јавил и пилотот, велејќи:
                    - А... да се фрлите вие двајцата, па цела Македонија да ја усреќите?

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Malku bezobrazen but I had to

Оди Мара на гинеколог и му вели:
                      - Докторе, докторе абе три пати се мажев ама уште сум невина.
                      Докторот: - Како може, не ми е јасно?Мара:
                      - Е па така, првиот беше цвеќар - остана на мирисање, вториот беше
                      слаткар - остана само на лижење а третиот беше Скопјанец - ова ке ти
                      направам, она ке ти направам...

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Се сретнале Грк и Македонец на пирамидите во Египет. Гркот прашал: ти Македонец си ??

Македонецот кажал ДА

Колку е мал светот кажал гркот.

На ова Македонецот му рекол: Да те ебам глупиот грк..

Светот не е малечок МАКЕДОНИЈА е голема

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                          Malku bezobrazen but I had to

Оди Мара на гинеколог и му вели:
                          - Докторе, докторе абе три пати се мажев ама уште сум невина.
                          Докторот: - Како може, не ми е јасно?Мара:
                          - Е па така, првиот беше цвеќар - остана на мирисање, вториот беше
                          слаткар - остана само на лижење а третиот беше Скопјанец - ова ке ти
                          направам, она ке ти направам...
                          omg lmfao haahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Was that really nessessary with the Skopjanec?

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Jankovska, Was that really nessessary with the Skopjanec?
                              haha hell yeah

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                                haha hell yeah
                                It's so true.

Comment

Working...
                                X