X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Slovak and Macedonian caves

Just watching a very interesting documentary about the guys from Macedonia and Slovakia that are going down these deep caves.

The Slovaks are quite suprised at the depth of the Macedonian caves, which are not found in Slovakia. Looking at these things are unbelievable as they are natural caves, they are aiming for a 600 metre deep cave at the moment, and they have also spoken about another which is 1,600 deep vertical.

The cave is under Solunska Glava, and the actual documentary is called 'Pod Solunska Glava'. It is called as such because, as the story goes, if you are at the tip of the mountain, you can see the three fingers of the Halkidik.

I am not sure if they are just exploring how deep they are or if they are looking for some kind of archaeological elements.

Our Macedonian land has much to be explored, only God knows what can be found out there.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • Dejan
    • Sep 2008

Where can we find this documentary?
    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

I watched in on one of the Macedonian channels, not sure if it was Sitel or the government channel, but the name of the documentary is as stated above.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
      X