X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rujnovino
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post

...The United Macedonian Diaspora urges Greece to end its diplomatic blackmail and abide by the rules to which it agreed to in the Interim Agreement...

UMD Media Release
    24 February 2008
    How is that an endorsement of the IA? I understand you, Vangelovski. You share the Greek view that Macedonia should not enter NATO or the EU, so you are angered by that aspect of the IA which forbids the Greek government from barring the country from those organizations. The UMD has historically promoted NATO and EU integration, though it has toned that down recently, I've noticed. In any case, that doesn't make the organization "pro-IA" or "pro-FA", or "pro-name-change", except in your little fantasy land that you have created for yourself.

Comment

• rujnovino
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Maybe it's just me but I thought there was a fundamental need to display passion and even self-righteous anger when defending and promoting Macedonian causes, particularly if your organization likes to promote itself as the pre-eminent group representing Macedonian interests around the world...anything short of such passion is surely in the realms of blatant charlatanism.
      You're right, Phoenix, it's just you. That self-righteous anger when aimed against Macedonians is destructive to the cause. The UMD tries to engage decision-makers on the behalf of Macedonians, and they know the furious, self-righteous stance of an evangelical polemicist like Vangelovski is utterly useless. I'm sure you or your organization has, with the best of intentions, fired off a few angry letters to the Australian government before, da se izdisite. And where did that get you?

Wake up and smell the coffee, people. Enough with the backstabbing. Where is the unity?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

rujnovino, did you join MTO to be the official mouthpiece of the UMD? If so, Maknews could use your vast Macedonian knowledge and input.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
          How is that an endorsement of the IA? I understand you, Vangelovski. You share the Greek view that Macedonia should not enter NATO or the EU, so you are angered by that aspect of the IA which forbids the Greek government from barring the country from those organizations. The UMD has historically promoted NATO and EU integration, though it has toned that down recently, I've noticed. In any case, that doesn't make the organization "pro-IA" or "pro-FA", or "pro-name-change", except in your little fantasy land that you have created for yourself.
          This is the most retarded response I have ever read in relation to this matter.

If UMD did not support the IA, why on earth would they call on Greece to abide by it? Why did they not provide a PR about how the Macedonian Government should declare it null and void?

Demanding that Greece abide by the IA is overt support for the IA!

Are you a UMD Board Member?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

You're right, Phoenix, it's just you. That self-righteous anger when aimed against Macedonians is destructive to the cause. The UMD tries to engage decision-makers on the behalf of Macedonians, and they know the furious, self-righteous stance of an evangelical polemicist like Vangelovski is utterly useless. I'm sure you or your organization has, with the best of intentions, fired off a few angry letters to the Australian government before, da se izdisite. And where did that get you?

Wake up and smell the coffee, people. Enough with the backstabbing. Where is the unity?
            What do you mean by a "furious" stance? You must mean that asserting our natural inalienable rights is "furious" and that we need to be "diplomatic" and accept a new name, foreign countries dictating to us our own contitution and terrorists being given privelages in our own state? Let me know when you have convinced the Canadian Government to be "diplomatic" in such a way.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

No, and just for the record neither is Mark Branoff, Lubi, Tom, Zoran, Nick, George, Tony, Peter, Al, Steve .. plus plus. I, could list last names easy but just watch closely. MOST, of you would have never heard of these people from Toronto - old timers for the most part
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• rujnovino
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                rujnovino, did you join MTO to be the official mouthpiece of the UMD? If so, Maknews could use your vast Macedonian knowledge and input.

No, I didn't actually, but it's funny how that's become the impression. I guess I just don't like to see Macedonians acting with such hostility and ganging up on each other, wasting their energy and doing the Greeks' work for them.

I signed up to learn from the various posters about various issues, and I have done that. But when I see people making stupid comments - like that the Australian Macedonians are leading the cause for human rights and always have - inevitably it just ends up with UMD this and UMD that.

I would actually like to talk about something other than UMD, but that pickle is so far up some people's asses, it's sort of hard to avoid. Ideally, it shouldn't dominate every conversation, so it makes me wonder about a hidden agenda at "MTO Inc."

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

No, and just for the record neither is Mark Branoff, Lubi, Tom, Zoran, Nick, George, Tony, Peter, Steve .. plus plus. I, could list last names easy/
                  Mark Branov is on the Board.

http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/31/67/

He was on here once pretending not to be associated with UMD and deceitfully claiming he was an "independent" commentator...until we caught him out.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

No, I didn't actually, but it's funny how that's become the impression. I guess I just don't like to see Macedonians acting with such hostility and ganging up on each other, wasting their energy and doing the Greeks' work for them.

I signed up to learn from the various posters about various issues, and I have done that. But when I see people making stupid comments - like that the Australian Macedonians are leading the cause for human rights and always have - inevitably it just ends up with UMD this and UMD that.

I would actually like to talk about something other than UMD, but that pickle is so far up some people's asses, it's sort of hard to avoid. Ideally, it shouldn't dominate every conversation, so it makes me wonder about a hidden agenda at "MTO Inc."
                    There is no hidden agenda. We will resist any Macedonian group that promotes treasonous policies. UMD just happens to be one of those.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Mark Branov is on the Board.
                      No, the editor of "voice" is listed but not on the board - go figure these clowns out he should be and IF he is he's never been told .. bahahahahaha

100% not on the board I asked him last month
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

This is the most retarded response I have ever read in relation to this matter.

If UMD did not support the IA, why on earth would they call on Greece to abide by it? Why did they not provide a PR about how the Macedonian Government should declare it null and void?

Demanding that Greece abide by the IA is overt support for the IA!

Seriously,
                        this is so embarrassing for Macedonians. You have explained Rujnovino's stupidity well enough. Now all he has to do is admit he is on the UMD executive and we will have the full picture.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Rujno vino if you support the umd or are a member then you don't deserve to be on the mto.Why because you think you know everything & you are above everyone else.So far how can anyone really have a conversation with you seriously you haven't come clean on anything of who you actually support.???
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Seriously,
                            this is so embarrassing for Macedonians. You have explained Rujnovino's stupidity well enough. Now all he has to do is admit he is on the UMD executive and we will have the full picture.
                            Guys, Mark could say he's not and many others. This, person is not a board member unless you count the Facebook board? It's not Mark in this case; however, Marcus does post here.
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

No, the editor of "voice" is listed but not on the board - go figure these clowns out he should be and IF he is he's never been told .. bahahahahaha

100% not on the board I asked him last month
                              MK, check the list again. UMD has listed Mark Branov as a Board Member. Unless something has changed and this has not been updated on their website, then we can only consider him as a current Board Member.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

MK, check the list again. UMD has listed Mark Branov as a Board Member. Unless something has changed and this has not been updated on their website, then we can only consider him as a current Board Member.
                                List, remains the same only that is yet another BIG lie bato, more rezil from the pro's over at UMD headquarters. You, want to know why his name is even on that list? ME, maybe you missed that exchange next door?
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X