• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    We want more Bill, go for it Forrest!
    I choked on my coffee.
    Life is like a box full of Greeks, one of them will be alright. The rest taste the same, terrible.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Wanderer
      • Nov 2009

Continue:
      Host:Anyway,good day to you.And you should know something.
      Guest:That was it?
      H:Greeks are very proud and for Macedonia and for Great Alexander.
      G:This is not information.This is propaganda.We just did an opening and nothing more.Problems are not being solved like that.Mr Velopoulos expresses an ethnofascism.How can he expresses himself like that.
      H:Ok,he might went a bit over the edges,but it was an opinion of a Macedonian man.
      G:Nobody denies that he is a Macedonian.
      H:And he is not the only one.Many express the same opinions.
      G:Yes,but we should be given the chance to speak and heard our opinions.
      H:And something else,all these you say make even the citizens of all North Greece to demonstrate and be annoyed.
      G:What you say is not true.Its not the whole(and then says something that I cannot express in English).The members of the party dont belong to this whole.
      Velopoulos:Only 1200 ,they are.
      ---
      And then I cant make sense what they say.

And then the other dumb,says about the imperialistic politic of Macedonia etc.

Generally,you cant make sense out of this.
      The host is Georgos Autias,and is the stupidest among the stupid.Everybody laughs with him and there exists even a video,which shows himself talking to a video :P
      The other Velopoulos guy,is member of LAOS ,party far-right,so its normal for him to express fascist opinions.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
        Continue:
        Host:Anyway,good day to you.And you should know something.
        Guest:That was it?
        H:Greeks are very proud and for Macedonia and for Great Alexander.
        G:This is not information.This is propaganda.We just did an opening and nothing more.Problems are not being solved like that.Mr Velopoulos expresses an ethnofascism.How can he expresses himself like that.
        H:Ok,he might went a bit over the edges,but it was an opinion of a Macedonian man.
        G:Nobody denies that he is a Macedonian.
        H:And he is not the only one.Many express the same opinions.
        G:Yes,but we should be given the chance to speak and heard our opinions.
        H:And something else,all these you say make even the citizens of all North Greece to demonstrate and be annoyed.
        G:What you say is not true.Its not the whole(and then says something that I cannot express in English).The members of the party dont belong to this whole.
        Velopoulos:Only 1200 ,they are.
        ---
        And then I cant make sense what they say.

And then the other dumb,says about the imperialistic politic of Macedonia etc.

Generally,you cant make sense out of this.
        The host is Georgos Autias,and is the stupidest among the stupid.Everybody laughs with him and there exists even a video,which shows himself talking to a video :P
        The other Velopoulos guy,is member of LAOS ,party far-right,so its normal for him to express fascist opinions.
        Thanks wanderer. I was not that far off i hope. mabe i should stick to my day job and forget about Becoming an interpretor. We apreiciate your time and efort.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Wanderer, thank you, you're a gentleman.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            Banned
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            YouTube - ALPHA TV - Scandalous Parliamentary Committee - Part 1

Spartan, Wanderer, or any other Greek here, or somebody that can speak Greek, can you please give us the jist of this clip - I understand that Natse Parisis is trying to tell them something about Macedonians, but the other guy is obviously hearing this in disbelief and trying to deny what he is saying.

Just caught my attention due to the title of the clip regarding some 'scandal', what's the scandal, that a Macedonian was allowed to talk on TV, or that a Macedonian spoke about his Macedonian identity and language (I heard Makedoniki Glossa) on TV? Or something else? Appreciate your help.
            The host looks like this guy who owned a souvlaki stand around my old neighborhood. We used to torment him and throw eggs at him in halloween when we were young teens lol. He used to always yell at us and scream "This is Bullsit" lol.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

This is from the Greek Alter TV program Atheatos Kosmos of September 17, 2002. Its a little old but worth watching.

Bravo Pope Nikodim.

also check out the skin tone of the Greek church rep compared to the Macedonian priest. lol

YouTube - Tsarknias-Atheatos Kosmos-ALTER TV GR -17/09/02

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

What a joke these so called Greeks are. A good example of the treatmeant of Macedonians in Greek society. Father Nikodim remained cool through out this set up and i congratulate him on that. What was discusting, he was not given much of a chance to respond to the false claims and the humiliation he had to sit through.

Comment

Working...
                X