Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, The last thing i want to do is upset you, we are friends remember??

They tend to copy a bit more actually, guess there are different rules in the balkans if you are nice the people walk all over you.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
      I'd much rather the Greeks moved their business to Macedonia, got entangled into some scandals and had the Government repossess their property and company, then re-organise it and put it on the Macedonian stock market to be owned by Macedonian shareholders.

But, I wouldn't mind if Greeks who are prepared to close their business in Greece, move to Macedonia and operate their business in Macedonia and run it successfully, with higher profit margins than they could possibly realise in Greece, employing Macedonians. Those types care about profits, not about the Greek agenda, and I'd rather a capitalist Greek than a racist/nazi Greek any day.
      The number one reason companies avoid relocating to Macedonia is because their transport cost's rise. If they relocate to Macedonia they need to find a port, viable rail lines or efficient trucking company, and given that labor and taxes are cheaper in Macedonia, the question that needs to be asked is if labor and tax incentives outweigh the cost of transport. Not to mention, when concerning production of goods, you must take into consideration the availability and cost of raw materials, and transport of those raw materials.
      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
      Our long awaited hour will draw near
      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Bill, You are talking about slave labor here, who needs that?? If thats the case they can move to China or India for $2 a day.
        Prolet, we cannot expect companies in Macedonia to pay a wage higher than the average acceptable wage in Macedonia for similar work. For you and me 100 euros is nothing, for those in Macedonia you can live for a month on 100 euros. The other point I want to make is that the introduction of new and larger business', while initially paying the lower wages in accordance with market norm's in Macedonia, will reduce the unemployment rate and increase GDP. This in turn will increase the average per-capita income and raise pay rates.

We have to start somewhere, we can't just expect companies to come in and pay EU standard wages when the cost of living and market norm's for wages are significantly lower.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Buktop, If the Greeks are pushing for 1400 Euro wages then surly 500-600 is not out of the picture in Macedonia, we are on the border here and right next door its not like they are America and we are Somalia.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Buktop, If the Greeks are pushing for 1400 Euro wages then surly 500-600 is not out of the picture in Macedonia, we are on the border here and right next door its not like they are America and we are Somalia.
            When you see Macedonian domestic firms paying 500-600 euro's you will see foreign firms doing so as well. As long as the cost of living in Macedonia stays low, and there are people in Macedonia who are willing to work for 100 euro's a month (because they can live off of that) prices will stay low. Once we see more regulation, higher taxes and higher levels of GDP then the wages will raise, not before. It is usually based on the average per-capita income which is a function of GDP.

The situation in Greece is very different from that of Macedonia.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
              I'd much rather the Greeks moved their business to Macedonia, got entangled into some scandals and had the Government repossess their property and company, then re-organise it and put it on the Macedonian stock market to be owned by Macedonian shareholders.

But, I wouldn't mind if Greeks who are prepared to close their business in Greece, move to Macedonia and operate their business in Macedonia and run it successfully, with higher profit margins than they could possibly realise in Greece, employing Macedonians. Those types care about profits, not about the Greek agenda, and I'd rather a capitalist Greek than a racist/nazi Greek any day.
              Rogi
              Unlikely the ROM has the capacity to reposses or the desire!
              The racist/nazi and the Capatalist greek are two sides of the same coin, you can't get a little bit pregnant - if you understand my meaning?
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Buktop, The Average wage is 350 Euros in Macedonia, there are firms who pay 500-600 Euro wages its still more less then double of that in Greece. Macedonia is still Europe you know, 100 Euros wage is Slave Labor. In fact the Government gives 100 Euros for Social Security, so if they are going to be paying Slave Labor wages then can simply Fuck Off, they should go to Somalia if they want to offer those wages.

As for Transport Costs, well Skopje-Athens is 700km its not that far at all you are thinking about USA when it comes to transport. Its not like the New York-San Diego distance where Truckies drive around for 5-6 days, they have a clear freeway from Athens to Skopje and if they are in Northern Greece its very closer only a few hours distance.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I think the 100 euros is a slight exaggeration prolet. I don't think it would be that low. A 16 year old girl at a pizza shop on the korzo in Bitola gets 12 euros a day. So are you telling us these factory workers get 3.50 euros a day?
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                    Prolet, we cannot expect companies in Macedonia to pay a wage higher than the average acceptable wage in Macedonia for similar work. For you and me 100 euros is nothing, for those in Macedonia you can live for a month on 100 euros. The other point I want to make is that the introduction of new and larger business', while initially paying the lower wages in accordance with market norm's in Macedonia, will reduce the unemployment rate and increase GDP. This in turn will increase the average per-capita income and raise pay rates.

We have to start somewhere, we can't just expect companies to come in and pay EU standard wages when the cost of living and market norm's for wages are significantly lower.

Wrong, you can't live on a 100 euros. You hhave to. There is a big difference

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      I think the 100 euros is a slight exaggeration prolet. I don't think it would be that low. A 16 year old girl at a pizza shop on the korzo in Bitola gets 12 euros a day. So are you telling us these factory workers get 3.50 euros a day?
                      Yep they do. In Kriva Palanka, Orka and two other factories pay 100 euros up to 150 with overtime. Overtime includes two shifts in one day.
                      Skopje, Ohrid and Bitola are not Macedonia. Those are just cities in Macedonia.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Jankovska, What about the Greek Textile Factories in Gjevgjelija paying 100 Euros with 3 months Kasnenje? Its Slave Labor, za sramota

Neka Zivej toj so 100 Evra, ke nema dovolno struja da plati.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Jankovska, What about the Greek Textile Factories in Gjevgjelija paying 100 Euros with 3 months Kasnenje? Its Slave Labor, za sramota

Neka Zivej toj so 100 Evra, ke nema dovolno struja da plati.
                          Yes but than if I blame Grujo for this I will be at fault again by you. So as long as I blame everyone else, Greeks and Albanians it's ok, if I point my finger at the today's gov (THE ONES WE CHOSE TO CHANGE THINGS) than I will get a little dickhead telling me how I should get off my arse and fix it. Well I am not the fucking Prime Minister or shall I take all the blame an leave Grujo alone.
                          Has he set a minimum wage? Every country has it? Why haven't we got it in Macedonia? Why? Sto pravi Grujo, si go cesa?

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Jankovska, You're not the problem here you know that. Its tough running a country, blaming Grujo is the easiest thing to do but he cant be everywhere at once, the Government should always be doing more to improve things nobody said it was going to be easy and it is tough but changes are being made.

Jankovska, Its a whole system that needs to be changed, before you had people become millionaires overnight with phony privatizations, you have people paying no tax at all is that alright to you? Kade se parite??

Look at whats happening now, the Albanians are going to Belgium looking for Asylum with Biometric Passports, so because of them now when our people go there they will be strip searched. Do you think thats fair? You have tough laws because idiots break them and you have to apply the same laws for everybody thats how it works unfortunately.

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

Jankovska, You're not the problem here you know that. Its tough running a country, blaming Grujo is the easiest thing to do but he cant be everywhere at once, the Government should always be doing more to improve things nobody said it was going to be easy and it is tough but changes are being made.

Jankovska, Its a whole system that needs to be changed, before you had people become millionaires overnight with phony privatizations, you have people paying no tax at all is that alright to you? Kade se parite??

Look at whats happening now, the Albanians are going to Belgium looking for Asylum with Biometric Passports, so because of them now when our people go there they will be strip searched. Do you think thats fair? You have tough laws because idiots break them and you have to apply the same laws for everybody thats how it works unfortunately.
                              And I should praise him for spending 200 million euros on spomenici or hundrads of thousands on clips about Macedonia? i should praise him for that when people die due to nula higiena. No heating, no medicationa and again I am at fault to blaming him. Something is being changed? No it isn't. What, crkva na plostad da ima poveke mesto kaj da ne zakopat? Fala mu na Grujo

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Jankovska, One day we'll have something to smile about, our time will come dont warry. 200 Million Euros will be spent on health reform, 80 million will be spent on the Plostad sto se nerviras tolku? Da vidime sto ke bidi so crvkata, ima vreme do 2014 godina.

You're not at fault for blaming him but he cant be the health minister,prime minister,Finance Minister all at the same time remember? Other people have responsibilities too you know, you can blame Grujo for the bad weather but is that going to do anybody any good??

Comment

Working...
                                X