X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

French finish for the superb Macedonian wines

The Tikvesh Winery has engaged the world renowned oenologist Philippe Cambie to work on the development of new high-quality wines, designed for the international market. Cambie is one of the five top oenologist in world, with long years of experience in cooperation with several world-renowned wineries.

- For me, this engagement in Tikvesh winery presents a great pleasure, and at the same time, a unique experience. The Tikvesh wines are a real surprise to me. I devoted my entire working life to the creation of superb, unrepeatable wines, the taste of which you would never mistake for some other. From what I have seen and tasted, the wines of Tikvesh winery have sufficient potential, unique characteristics and quality to be up to the most popular world wines. My task, together with the other enologists at Tikvesh winery, is to give the wines a unique and unrepeatable finish, which not even the most fastidious wine consumers will not be able to resist, and at the same time shall continue to tell the story of Tikvesh and Macedonia', Philippe Cambie.

No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Maybe they will become nice. Like the guy said they have potential. Great to see them moving forward.

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

Bovin>>Skovin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tikves

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Popova Kula is also up there

I dont doubt the French Dude at all, we have the perfect climate and soil for top quality wines.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
        X