X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

EU Ambassador condemns Saturday's incident at Skopje square

The silly prick is opening his mouth again. But what did happen, that caused this monkey to feel so disapointed?

March 8 (MIA) - The incident at Skopje square 'Macedonia' is rather sad and serious, EU Ambassador Erwan Fouere told reporters on Monday.

- It is true that such incidents are also present across Europe, but it is rather sad that an incident of this kind occurred in the capital's center. Macedonia is a multiethnic country and that is its most valuable achievement. Great efforts have been and should be made for promoting tolerance and understanding, Fouere said after today's 'Learning about EU' debate in Veles.

Additional efforts are required for promoting a tolerant society in the spirit of the Ohrid Framework Agreement, Fouere said.
    http://www.idividi.com.mk/English/Ma...068/index.html
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Why doesn't he concentrate on EU more and leave us non EU countries to deal with our problems?

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Fuck off Fouere!!!!

You are not welcome in Macedonia, Piss off back to Ireland you Drunk Fuck!!

Sorry for the bad language especially the Dami on this forum but this dickhead has really crossed the line this time, thats why he was kicked out of Slovenija.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Why doesn't this clown focus his attentions on the intolerance and hatred of the New Greeks, or the poor treatment of the Macedonians by the New Greeks.

The sooner the Macedonian government FORGET about the E.U the better for all of us.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

What a stupid fucking irish idiot.

Macedonia doesn't need any lessons from racist europe on how to be tolerant towards minorities, we have been for hundreds, perhaps thousands of years!

Just look at how well we treat the Roma and how much rights they get - whilst in racist europe in places like hungary, czech republic, slovenia and even germany and italy they are evicted from homes, treated like garbage and live in ghettos or on the streets.

Even in the UK, with the recent arrival of "cheap" immigrant workers from eastern europe being treated like dirt and forced to work on slave labour costs.

Fuck europe.

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

How can literally a fart in Macedonia be always noticed or commented on in an instant.

All those Political parties concentrate on this, making this EU Emperor not welcome in Macedonia anymore.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

In my first post, i asked what got this Monkey so disapointed. I just did a search and found out. Some Vardar hooligans decided to be dick heads and unfortunatley, a young kid got hurt in the rampage. I do not for one moment condone the actions of these Vardar Skopje fools. But this Irish Monkey, to try and turn this into anything more than what it is, and thats some brainless hooligans that watch to much Football Factory videos, shows (and its not the first time) that Erwan Fouéré
              is a dangerous man for the stability of our country and should be treated and listed by our Government as a "Persona non grata" immediately.

By the way..........Welcome Frank.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Bill, Grujo went to that kids house the next day and i didnt see a scratch on the kid from the photos, if he was really hit with a Kaldrma in the head we'd have a big chalma over it. Nikoj ne go mana so tupajnca, its just another political stunt and nobody got hurt. Theres been many bigger fights then that.

Frank Welcome along, where are you from?
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Bill, Grujo went to that kids house the next day and i didnt see a scratch on the kid from the photos, if he was really hit with a Kaldrma in the head we'd have a big chalma over it. Nikoj ne go mana so tupajnca, its just another political stunt and nobody got hurt. Theres been many bigger fights then that.

Frank Welcome along, where are you from?
                  The poor kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think these thugs would have deliberatly targeted a 10 year old boy. Its good news the kid is ok and not as bad as some make it to be. But as the monkey admitted him self, these things happen all over Europe. So why on the other hand does he try and paint it as a abuse of the Ohrid Framework Agreement (which is a bull shit agreement any way).

I know i know, he is a F wit.

Comment

Working...
                  X