X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stojacanec
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Mon skandalozniot act of one of the most Australian TV stations, which in a prelude to a meeting between Inter and Genoa the Italian championship Goran Pandev has ranked as the Bulgarian, Macedonian footballer best with his response yesterday to the "Macedonian sport" stressing that he was and always will be only proud Macedonian ...

"I am not and I do not know to be nothing but proud Macedonian. Needless raise dust over the entire case because I am born a Macedonian, I love your country and the heart play in the national dress," we said yesterday, Pandev, whilst charging :

"I want to thank our emigrants from Australia who stood in defense of my name and Macedonia. Miscellaneous-various stories are listened to these days, but the truth is that the Macedonian pride always carry with them, clearly emphasizing every occasion and in my performances in Italy and in Europe that I am who I am and where I am, and it will be forever in the future, "said Pandev, who is revolted by some stories that appeared in our country that already has a Bulgarian passport.

"I have only a Macedonian passport and never ever even think I can forget the Bulgarian passport. Needless make fake stories, fictional films that do not help anyone. Poracham'll have all the world who bothers Macedonian name, that our struggle together and with my teammates from the team, will lead and won the green field, proving to all the upcoming training cycle for real values of Macedonia. I repeat that there is no need to make further dramatic tension around my name of this type because Macedonia is the only in my heart, "noted Goran Pandev.

Јас не сум и не знам да бидам ништо друго освен горд Македонец. Непотребно е покренат прав

Wow, news travels. A nice touch when he thanked the Australian Macedonians.

Lucky he is not president Ivanov. Otherwise according to Rann he would be stirring up trouble in the most dangerous way.

Or according to the Bulgarian leaders, he would be stirring up nationalism.

According to the Greeks even after his revolt he would still be bulgarian.

Today according to the toads mentioned above, it is a crime to express unity of the same people no matter where you are in the world.

...........................Clowns!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
      Lucky he is not president Ivanov. Otherwise according to Rann he would be stirring up trouble in the most dangerous way.
      We need a smilie of something "stirring up trouble in the most dangerous way".
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

For those who want to use it in an email here's my go at translating the article:

After a scandalous act of one of the well known Australian TV stations, which in a prelude to a meeting between Inter and Genoa in the Italian championship Goran Pandev was described as Bulgarian, Macedonia's greatest footballer responded yesterday to "Macedonian sport" stressing that he always was and always will be a proud Macedonian ...

"I am not and I do not know to be anything other than a proud Macedonian. There is no need to raise dust over the entire case because I am born a Macedonian, I love my country and I play for the national jersey with all my heart", Pandev stated to us yesterday, whilst charging :

"I want to thank our emigrants from Australia who stood in defense of my name and Macedonia. Various stories are heard these days, but the truth is that I carry Macedonian pride with me always, clearly emphasizing it on every occasion, and in my performances in Italy and in Europe, of who I am and where I am from, and that's how it will be always", said Pandev, who is revolted by some stories that appeared in our country that he has a Bulgarian passport.

"I only have a Macedonian passport and never have I ever thought to acquire a Bulgarian passport. There is no need to make up lies, or fictional fims that do not help anyone. I will tell everyone in the world who tries to interfere with the Macedonian name, that our struggle, together with my Macedonian teammates, will be led and won on the football field, showing them all in the upcoming qualifications about the true values of Macedonia. I repeat that there is no need to make further dramatic tension around my name because Macedonia is the only thing in my heart," noted Goran Pandev.
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

What an absolute champion!

Goran Pandev is a Macedonian who's name is known throughout the world. He is held in such high regard within Macedonia and is effectively an idol for the Macedonian youth.

It is unfortunately not common for Macedonians in his position to speak whatsoever about Macedonia, let alone be speaking in such a positive way for Macedonia and the Macedonian name.

What he contributes to with this statement, is the development of a positive and stronger Macedonian attitude toward Macedonia, the Macedonian name and the Macedonian identity.

This needs to be strongly encouraged.

We should help foster an environment where such Macedonians at top levels in the future are have an understanding that being proudly Macedonian and an outspoken Macedonian is rewarding in itself but also will be rewarded by the Macedonian people around the world.

So how can we help Pandev?

We can help make him a more valued player by purchasing football merchandise with Pandev's name on it. I would suggest each Macedonian buy a Macedonian and/or Inter Milan jersey.

Doing so will mean Pandev is worth so much more to the clubs and is valued even higher in the soccer world and the higher Pandev moves in the soccer world, and the more successful Macedonians who share the sentiments Pandev has espoused above, the better it is for Macedonians world wide and for the Macedonian Cause.

The Campaign of "Supporting Proud Macedonians" is one of immense benefit to the Macedonian Cause.
          Last edited by Rogi; 03-11-2010, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Good idea Rogi.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Rogi, Goran Pandev is a fantastic person and the pride of our national team. I rate him very highly and he is a real down to earth person who keeps a quiet life style off the field which is what makes him such a great character.

To me he is born in a different era of football, we have absolute dickheads who are destroying Macedonian Football, there is actually a show on tonight called Vo Centar with Vasko Eftov who interviews everyone from FFM including Harilampije Hadzi Risteski who in my mind has totally destroyed our football. Ali Ahmeti's brother is a delegate in Kicevo he has a vote in FFM, how can they allow somebody who has nothing to do with football whats so ever be able to vote? There is so much criminal activities going on its not funny and this is why the Football League in Macedonia is so terrible just out of Vardar alone they've managed to money launder (Perenje pari) over 20 million euros and they brought the club to its knees, the fans had to be playing the wages of the players.

We need more players like Goran Pandev and he cant play alone in the national team, Football is an institution in itself in Macedonia it is so popular its not funny but unfortunately having such criminals running it and in return the people, the young and talented kids loose interest and our people simply dont want nothing to do with football anymore.

The good news is that Agencija za Mladi i Sport aswell as the Government are heavily investing in sport and the Filip II stadium is now being fully renovated which is great. Once they get the facilities sorted then they have to start cleaning our that gutter filth in FFM and get proper people in there who have some sort of an idea about Football.

YouTube - Во центар 12.03.2010
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
              X