X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Prilep Brewery gets B integrated permit

Prilep Brewery obtained the B integrated permit from the Prilep District and achieved the operative plan for the control of the technology process of production, raw material and supplementary material that are used as well as products that are stored.

The integrated permit guarantees that the emission of harmful substances during the production process is not harmful to people or environment.

"This permit represents our goal to prevent and decrease pollution of the environment through standards prescribed by the EU," said Sasko Samardzioski, general manager of the company. Prilep-based company was established in 1924 and investments in top technology made it one of the most modern breweries in the Balkans.

No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Bravo be Prilepcani

I found it very surprisingly possitive that the Macedonian beer companies were founded by Czech immigrants after the First WW.

Now I understand why our beers are more respected in the neighbouring countries. :wink
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Czechs and Germans make the best beer in my opinion, this is very positive indeed.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

I'm sorry for going bit off toppic but i would like to ask if there is some Makedon (or maybe you have a friend in this business,or friend of a friend who might be interested!: ) here who knows the brewery business and technology ( I did a lot of reserach too).
        I'm looking for a partner to start this business in strumica region. I have property there which is ideal for something like that. The investment is not high. We can start with machines with smaller capacity.And also I must add that the consumption of beer in strumica region is highest not just in Macedonia but much further.
        If anyone is interested pls message me pvt.
        Again,sorry for the off toppic.
        Last edited by DedoAleko; 04-20-2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X